Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aurorax

She might have gained a lot of followers as thebirdspapaya shared her and she 2m subscribers

Reactions: 4

theleftphalange

Chatty Member
yeah😥 in the new vlog amber starts going backwards and carys just pushes her up and doesn't keep her supported still🙄 probably to just push the advanced agenda, yet they are still to show amber actually grabbing something🤣👀
Oh god I know it was horrible to watch and she just nudged her back towards her 🥴 made me laugh when they went for coffee and Carys tries to be all fun mum and then Amber started crying on her, poor baby just wants a cuddle but Carys is definitely that mum that just wants to show their baby off when they go anywhere

klady

VIP Member
This is the best thread EVER!💖 My workday is flying by. Thanks for the laughs and truthful posts😂 When my coworker walks passed my door she asked what are you smiling and laughing about? I told her, Internet Wisdom👏 So glad we’re not empty like Carys🌼

ShadyBadger

Chatty Member
Doesn't surprise me...

To be honest I was looking forward to her baby/new mum content as I am a new mum too. But I can't watch her vlogs, tried a few times but they are so incredibly boring. 1 hour of rambling, it's lazy and her ONLY idea for a video is a day/week in the life with a newborn... like ffs there are so many fun, creative, inspirational and helpful mum/baby videos you can create! She could do a video on breastfeeding, new mum essentials, postpartum struggles, but there is no creativity, everything she films gets put together in an hour long sloppy, crappy video that doesn't even deserve to be called a vlog anymore.
She will probably start when Elle produces better quality baby videos! Well try 😂 your right though so many things they could make videos about and who has time to sit and watch almost an hour long vlog especially when they are so boring!!

buster239

they posted the front of the house when they bought it, which most influencers make a point not to do so people can’t find them!

I think it’s always better to be overly cautious when it comes to privacy especially when a baby is involved but I wouldn’t be surprised if they posted Amber in her uniform when she starts school
I agree! I was being nosey a few weeks ago and managed to find their house on rightmove within five mins 😅

Plus she revealed the exact amount they bought the house for which makes it even easier to find

evoway13

VIP Member
I find it so weird how both of carys’ parents are doctors but she rarely asks for medical advice from her parents aswell as when she went to the gp’s in her recent vid it wasn’t either of them seeing her. So strange
It is frowned upon. The GMC don't like it on 'ethical' grounds. My GP practice took on my cousin's husband ( a GP ) and I'm not 'allowed' to see him (although the practice allowed him to break it to my late mother and us, that she had terminal cancer).

I wish they'd get that child off the ducking floor FFS! Get her a chair in which she can sit up . The reason the poor bairn is squealing is because her line of sight is limited.......

Serious question, it’s only fat people that ever bang on about thyroids I swear. Just an excuse.
Graves disease is the opposite - it includes weight loss/sweating/goitre and bulging eyes

I also noticed she had a dig at Elle......saying they've only missed posting vlogs twice since having Amber.........lololol.....FRENEMIES!

plwcm

VIP Member
She could have even done a YouTube video on the whole thing but then again she doesn’t do YouTube without James now does she 🙄 imagine him mansplaining bra fittings😂😂😂
would have been perfect for her solo channel, but that's forgotten about now🥱😴

• Heart

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I swear this girl’s tits get lower and lower by the day…
View attachment 707722
Get a fucking supportive bra Carys or they’ll be by your knees in a year (P.S. “Lounge” is not supportive no matter how much they pay you to flog their fast fashion shite)
On a side note, does anyone else think that’s a bizarre place for the baby mat? Right inside the doorway. Also it’s on a tiled floor which is hardly the most cushioned and comfortable for a little bubba.

DietGossip

VIP Member
I don’t understand how she has gone from saying she is a UK12 to a UK14 literally overnight?!? She must have finally listened to the people and realised WE ALREADY KNOW. At least now she can stop hiding labels from us 😂
I'm a 12 and an M in Gymshark, I knew she was pushing L now cause M can be small on me due to my height!

Misspurpleberry

Chatty Member
Why does Carys constantly ask followers on Instagram for advice on if what Amber does is normal? There’s a thing called Google or if it was me I’d just ask a family member who has had kids before. A few days ago it was the “screaming” Amber was doing and now it’s Amber hitting her hand down. Maybe she wants to see if other babies Amber’s age is doing it or not so she can call her advanced.
Hopefully means she's advances because my 4 week old baby has been whacking me in the face and chest all day!

• Haha

plwcm

VIP Member
I literally spat my drink out looking at her story why the eff would you have your fanny pack right on show in those grey shorts 😭🤦🏽‍♀️
for her 5 mins of relatable content, to then go back to sucking it in after 🤣