Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klady

VIP Member
James and Carys #12
Content is stuck in a rut, the only time they film outta the house is when James walks the mutt
This is thread #12, and the title winner has already been chosen. Please save your suggestion for Title #13, and post it when it’s time for new thread suggestions🌼

Reactions: 2

Thestrong1waco

Bit of topic did anyone recognise her wedding picture it look exactly the same as a picture that was taken on the photographs Instagram page for second I thought it was her the dress pose everything am thinking did she go on her page and buy a dress identical as that person. Actually I haven’t checked the date so maybe everyone just got Carys boring style.

Reactions: 2

tiffstanwayxx

new thread title suggestion: carys's over-reactive thyroid and complaining that amber sleeps too much

remember when elle and carys said there babies would be best friends and all elle does is stay in pjs all day with saint ahahaha

Reactions: 1

McmahonW

Did they say anything about the forward facing carrier in the end? I switched off during the ‘diagnosis’ chat 🥱

Remember when everyone was worried about Carys because of James and now it’s gone a full 180 and everyone is worried about Amber because of Carys 🤣🤣
Wait why was everyone worried for Carys because of Jammie boy?? I haven’t been here long enough for that I don’t think but I’m damn curious 😂

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Can some ask…. How sustainable the clothing is? Plssss
Probably 0%

Also going back to the hair… maybe in her defence they wanted her to have the ponytail in? I guess ITS will have final say about branding and image for their campaign. Still bloody awful though.

Rebby123

VIP Member
No tea no shade but carys "birth video" was trash in comparison to Elles
Although that's what happens when you have a complicated birth and try to pass it off as "positive".
Carys, people would have had more respect for you if you did cry in the video and say it was actually really hard for you mentally to not have the birth you dreamed of, the video would have probably done better as well and it could have been an amazing opportunity to educate other pregnant women on the dangers of pre-eclampsia and made any that went through it feel like they were being heard.

As much as Elle is a pain in the arse as well, her video was actually well done, and there were bits where I felt a bit emotional and I appreciated her being honest at how hard induction can be (I'm being induced tomorrow and all I've seen is "positive" stories on YouTube where they actually like it was all lovely and smooth sailing and I'm.glad I've seen something more realistic now).
I'm so but Elle is milking her baby to every inch of its life she hasn't even said his name now she knew raw birth video woul
I despise her, but I absolutely do not believe that is what she is doing for.
Agreed

Thestrong1waco

Did anyone see this comment on her last video I will copy and paste it if I can to do with the trainline. Oh I don’t know how to but it something along the line of do you use the train recently and will you be using in the future for when you leave Wales someone’s definitely questioning there use of trains and there a fan we can see through you carys even your fans.