Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plwcm

VIP Member
Screenshot 2021-07-29 at 17.29.00.png
Screenshot 2021-07-29 at 17.29.15.png
Screenshot 2021-07-29 at 17.30.15.png
Screenshot 2021-07-29 at 17.30.31.png
Screenshot 2021-07-29 at 17.30.45.png

look at all these lovely size 12s 👀🤪:ROFLMAO: these were all (except orange denim jacket I couldn't see the size of) the clothes in the latest vid...She even said the size 14 shirt was too tight, so 16 would be perfect, 2 sizes bigger for baggy vibes:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

buster239

Cary’s banging on about how amazing that tool is of getting rid of dog hair….. how about you just train your dog to not go on the sofa. Ours never has, and it’s a Cockapoo, let alone one that malts. Grim :sick:
Aw no! Dogs are like family, mine is allowed on my bed and sofa 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Ashiiieee

677A85A9-6294-4E96-A84F-B3FEC1A80CD1.png

I have never posted before but I just couldn’t with this outfit. Is she taking the actual piss? How the f is she an “influencer” she can’t even dress herself nicely AND she has her own clothing range with ITS. How did that happen?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

ShadyBadger

Chatty Member
I think carys hates that Elle gets more attention by not doing much far less than carys who’s been jumping around nearly naked and trying to push out god awful content on a regular basis I also get the impression she tries to be ahead of Elle and get things in first after she’s been so behind and shown for sure how she copies Elle like the photo shoot

LT2201

VIP Member
I've never posted on here before, occasionally lurk but I RAN here after seeing her insta AD for bras. What a terrible ad, those bras don't even fit her. Nowhere close! Get yourself measured Carys for a bra that actually fits!

shoppingismycardio

Chatty Member
View attachment 683675
Bit of a dig at Elle for leaving saint to get her nails done?
100% I thought this exactly

Also, it’s really common for *eXcLuSiVlY bReAsTfEd* babies to refuse a bottle, which is why if you want to give your breastfed baby a bottle now and again you have to consistently and regularly give them milk in a bottle, otherwise of course they’re going to reject the bottle, it’s foreign to them and sometimes harder work, you wouldn’t expect a baby who’s been bottle fed for all their feeds (bar one or two) to suddenly know how to or want to feed from the boob.
annoys me so much when mums like carys are like “haha omg tee hee hee she won’t take a bottle she just LoVeS tHe B00biEs” like ffs of course she wants your boob,it’s comforting, it’s familiar, it’s all she knows, it’s what her instincts are telling her she wants, like it’s not rocket science, your baby isn’t unique, get over yourself

Last edited:
  • Heart

ann88

Chatty Member
Wtf seriously, can this girl not even pay for her own train ticket???? Everything, all day, everyday is #gifted. Is she going to ‚work’ with a toilet paper brand soon? She can use her favourite word ‚soft’ and probably also ‚flattering’ for your bum, not like other toilet papers!! But don’t forget my tiny ass is only size 12 so size up! 😵💫😵💫

• Haha

mcgee

VIP Member
So every trip they’ve been on since Amber has been born has been gifted. Literally every day Carys is posting something new she has been gifted either for the house or for Amber.

These 2 do the bare minimum when it comes to content creating, they put out the most boring, long-ass vlogs and yet get so much handed to them. At this rate their mortgage payment is going to be gifted to them.

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
I don’t get it neither. Mums have been breastfeeding for years, the exact same with bottle feeding. To me it’s just a chance for all the annoying over the top insta mums to make a pop at the bottle feeding mums. I follow someone who still breastfeeds her child and she’s over 2 and it’s all she goes on about. I was bottle fed and I turned out fine. I bottle fed my two and they’re fine and I plan to with my third
There is nothing worse in the world of mums than one who makes breast feeding their whole personality 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Don’t want to be “that person” but the lady who came to do the CPR course should be wearing a mask! She’s sitting close to them and probably visits lots of houses daily. In wales it’s still compulsory :rolleyes:

No tea no shade but carys "birth video" was trash in comparison to Elles
Although that's what happens when you have a complicated birth and try to pass it off as "positive".
Carys, people would have had more respect for you if you did cry in the video and say it was actually really hard for you mentally to not have the birth you dreamed of, the video would have probably done better as well and it could have been an amazing opportunity to educate other pregnant women on the dangers of pre-eclampsia and made any that went through it feel like they were being heard.

As much as Elle is a pain in the arse as well, her video was actually well done, and there were bits where I felt a bit emotional and I appreciated her being honest at how hard induction can be (I'm being induced tomorrow and all I've seen is "positive" stories on YouTube where they actually like it was all lovely and smooth sailing and I'm.glad I've seen something more realistic now).
Agree with you completely. Elle‘s was a ‘proper’ birth vlog whereas Carys’ was a birth story vlog with the odd clip inserted. I found Carys‘ difficult to watch as it was so obvious she was gutted and struggling with how it went but she was trying to be super positive about it.