Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bananabutter

VIP Member
Guys - serious question I’m having my hair cut next week and was thinking of going for that sort of length. However I’m now conflicted as I’m not a mum. 😣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

littlepup

VIP Member
View attachment 672592

Don’t be a nit, like Carys! Wear the proper bra to support your boobs. Your back will thank you!!!
Cor lucky I’ve got 25 year old, former fit girl, mum of 3 months Carys to tell me to wear whatever I want, I rEaLlY nEeDeD tO HeAr ThAt ToDaY

Also, pretty sure most people will be at work rather than in the sun 🤦🏼‍♀️ But of course she’s just like us and relatable

• Haha

BigDee

Totally, it looks sweet and natural with mum buuuuut with Dad .......HELL NO! it looks tacky AF and a bit creepy. There is only one that looks good and it's a guy from the 80s that used to do the rounds with a baby on his chest in a black and white photo, it was not his baby either btw it was a male model and it was just a shot to get the teeny girls swooning at the cute on cuteness. Every other one since is criNgE! , sorry if your boyfriend in the back did this with your little angel guys.

The one on topic of a naked James and Cawisss with baby amber is really hard on the eye and if she puts that up in her house it will looks ridiculous. She has the most weird ideas on what aesthetic is!
How is it tacky and creepy for a dad and baby daughter to bond with skin on skin? It’s been previously mentioned on this thread why it’s so beneficial, and it’s so natural.

PreferDogsToHumans

I just find it quite sad that all of these early memories she is making with Amber are just things that she’s been given freebies of. Most of Ambers clothes, toys, trips away… all because a company is sponsoring her. I’d like to think growing up that my mum chose things for me because she liked them or wanted to show me, not just doing it because it was a freebie/sponsored ☹ This doesnt just apply to Carys but most influencers in general who have babies.
Yep I was trying to think of a single thing that they have bought for Amber with their own money and genuinely can’t. The nursery furniture, pram, car seat, clothing, toys, playmat, holidays, hell even a first aid course! All gifted, and this is just the start, soon they’ll be being sent weaning utensils, Ella’s Kitchen pouches, walkers etc etc. Not a single hand will go in their own pockets. Really depressing when you think about it.

• Sad
  • Angry
it will be at least 40 minutes too 😭
It will be 40 mins of Carys talking quickly, out of breath, overlapping 3 different subjects because she can’t concentrate, sticking her leg out in the mirror, showing Amber “grabbing” toys, James doing nothing, ignoring Mila and then at the end show us how they moved the sofa from facing the kitchen to facing the window because ✨aesthetics✨
What a snooze carnival

• Haha

Cj2098

Chatty Member
I’ll probably get hated for this but hey ho.

But I can’t believe the state of her body after only one child, she can’t even blame having a baby on it either as that’s all her and the absolute crap she ate during her pregnancy.

Sorry I had to say it. My body is the same and I’ve had 10 pregnancies and four living children to show for it.
Stop the reels were all sick of seeing your floppy gut.

• Heart

rhodes488

God knows what possessed me to do so but I’ve just tried watching the ‘New Hall way and kitchen layout’ vlog.

Is this seriously the kind of ‘creative’ content they put out there for their followers. Fuck me! The way they stood outside of their house at the start practically jumping with glee and squealing (mostly from James) because they’re about to reveal some new baskets and that god awful radiator cover that Carys made. Oh not forgetting the area for guests… all those people they have visit them! 10 whole minutes of utter shite and Carys saying how the black colour ‘is popping’. It’s a fucking hall way!!!

And then the ‘new kitchen layout’ where all they have done is swap the table and sofa around because apparently everyone ‘congregates’ around dining table but now they can all sit on the sofa… you mean just you and James because that’s all who can fit on that sofa! You’ve gone from being able to have 6 people sat around a dining table in the lighter part of the kitchen to shoving it in the corner in the dark. Plus it just looks cluttered now and cramped. I’m sorry but they are just morons pretending to know what being an adult is and it is so painful to watch. No wonder their views are plummeting.

Sorry, never been so worked up about a shitty vlog before 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

klady

VIP Member
A round of applause Tattlers! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Sweet Amber, enjoy your upcoming sensory classes. You’re welcome, Carys!

• Haha

Hbirdette

VIP Member
But That photo wasn’t taken In 2020, it was taken in 2021 when carys was heavily pregnant in March/maybe April? Sorry to be petty but stuff like that really annoys me
81E5B42D-9443-4779-A7EC-39031A450709.jpeg

• Sick

GiggyBOO2

New thread suggestion- Returned to work before she was ready, are we sure the material is soft and stretchy?

• Haha

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
Long time lurker.
Is it just me or does Carys' interaction with Amber seem very forced and not natural, I really feel like she is struggling a lot more than she lets on. She is obsessed with putting her to sleep constantly, and don't get me started on 'awake time' who says that ?
Did you see Amber startle when Carys came into the play room and started shouting, why does she talk so loud and not take a breath ?
I don't know there just seems to be something so unnatural about Carys towards Amber.
I am a mom of 3 and suffered with PND on my first but not like this, I know everyone is different but she needs to get help.
No I’ve been thinking the same, it’s the overly aggressive looking poking and tummy/face tickling for me like Amber is a dog :/ and the forced sounding laugh after she interacts with her…..it all just seems a bit off, like she’s trying too hard? I also can’t figure out why she keeps saying she is screaming when to me, isn’t she just doing usual baby talk?? I don’t have kids but to me, I’m pretty certain if she were screaming, they’d know about it!!! James seems much more of a natural to be honest….which I’m quite surprised about!

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
Good god there new vlog is abysmal! How can 2 people in their mid twenties be so DULL!
Carys going on about how they was meaning to book the baby first aid course for the whole 9 months she was pregnant but never got round to it really rubbed me up the wrong way. You are literally a couple that ‘work’ from home and still couldn’t find the time until it was a freebie. And if you actually did intent to and was willing to pay for it yourself they why didn’t you just pay and gift the free one to one of your followers. Especially as by the sounds of it that lady is running a small business on her own and that way she would have still got the advertisement and paid. Such greed. The vitamin advert was a joke James just read from a script and Carys could hardly pronounce most of them let alone describe what they are for. I would really question a company that chose to use them for advertisement. Also WHYYYYY is James still chauffeuring carys to mum and baby groups that he can’t even be involved in? Anyone would think she didn’t have a drivers license. Grow a pair James man and tell her she can drive herself!

mmoch

CARYS always uses the train!!!! What an absolute liar!!!!! I am livid. Come on then show us all your train tickets then????!!!! Sickening