Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plwcm

VIP Member
in the vlog when James was giving info about train line and the different tickets and passes, or even anytime James spoke about them, Carys just laughed. At least he can remember some information to say about the brand, Carys probably would have called the train soft and stretchy if it was up to her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

RachieBoo

I was just reading these comments and dazed off to a world not too far away from now. Amber is now walking around the hallway of doom, pulling down the flimsy side display of baskets and Carys prized Ucoliptiiiiii 🙄 tumbles to the floor, glass varrrrrse smashed, with a look of the devil in her eye she continues her rampage. Where is Mum I hear you ask ? Well Boo she's stood in front of a mirror showing mahoooosive bump number 2 popping a manky white toe, and making gunning faces in the mirror oblivious to the complete hallway transformation Amber has achieved. The door opens in the utility room and in comes Dippshit after walk #123432190000 with mila, it's not just any walk guys, it's a dog walk, because he's out walking and it's with a dog, get it! He walks into the hallway to find Amber's chunky little arms stuck in the jaws of the radiator cover of doom, CAWWWWISSSSSS he shouts. What James, I am working booooooo, she trots down the stairs and screeches in horror, James look at my UUUUUUUUCOLLIPTIIIII AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Well I do have quite the imagination boo, but in all seriousness, the way they talk, act and my observation they are really going to struggle with a toddler because they don't seem to get the fact that Amber is human, they talk about her like they are ticking her behaviours off from a list in 15 minutes intervals, it's just bizarre. She will not cope when reality really comes knocking.

• Haha

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
I find it a bit fake how she is trying to be this disheveled, stressed, messy mum type when she has 24/7 help from her husband, more than enough money for a cleaner, a wardrobe full of free clothes, a big car she can take the baby in to anywhere she wants etc etc. Not to mention family close by too.

• Heart

cocopops2000

I'm absolutely flabbergasted at the new week in our life vlog. Firstly it's an HOUR long, I've not watched much but I can't believe the content they put in there to bulk up the time. Start of the vlog they chat the usual shit, eventually go to baby yoga, James videos himself waiting for them outside, says nothing of value. Then they're back at the house, talk about how hot it is, James talks about going to the gym but also he might not because it's so hot. Next clip is a video of him in the gym, but not showing him exercising, just him saying he's done his workout and it's hot and now he's going home and him and Carys want to do something this evening but they don't know what because it's hot. Then he's back at home and talking about dinner and that he needs to go to the shop. Then he inserts a clip of him in the supermarket!? Just for a few seconds of him talking nonsense. Then he's back at the house and talks us through unpacking his bag of shopping 😩😩😩 he buys two bottles of milk, coke, salad, two boxes of special k chocolate and some other bits. He talks about how him and Carys love special K in the morning, then he talks about the nutritional value of cereal and special k, and that on regular special k they have a teaspoon of sugar on it, but they don't need to with the chocolate special k. I turned it off at this point, 17 mins in.

Apologies for the long comment but I literally can't get over what they're passing off as content these days. Surely they know they're taking the mick?! It's strange that James is vlogging more on his own now, he never used to do that, but it's like they're grasping at straws trying to put anything in these vlogs to make them longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Never once in my 32 years on this earth have I felt the need to get my partner to take a picture of my bare arse with my swimming bottoms pulled up into my crack… I just don’t get it. Maybe I’m old 😂

• Haha

Sammmmm.xo

Chatty Member
C96180DB-4598-4F06-8496-07A8415A4E1D.png

‘Mum bob’ ‘mum need selfies too’… Carys go away we all know you are mum. You don’t have to post about it ever minute of every day. Like it’s getting boring now babes.
And put your tits away. We don’t need to see them thank you.

• Sick
  • Haha

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Am angry as hell 😡🤬🤬😡😡😡 to,you are very right I was lucky enough that with my job I was sent on a day course to learn baby resus and we had some funding in the children’s centre were some of the family got to do it well about 10. As one of my work colleagues husband use to run the course but so many parents were unable to do it. I am going to email the company and ask if they will gift loads of this course to normal mothers to see what they say I will will be fuming if they refused me . As stupid women like carys has been given it for free when as you all are saying she can more than afford it if she wanted to. They better prove what they have done to help mothers who can’t afford out so what does this mean because your on social media your children are more valuable then anyone else. This is absolutely ridiculous.
I wonder if carys asked the woman about how to
Give calpol to a baby 🙄

• Haha

plwcm

VIP Member
Sorry, just checked my mum phone to see Carys has a new mum bob in a selfie with her breastfeeding mum boobs out. I might have to cut my nice long mum hair into a mum bob and age myself 10 more years also. Got to go, need to get my mum vacuum out to tidy my mum house and do the mum washing up boos xxxx
🤣🤣

• Haha

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
OH FUCK. RIGHT. OFF!!!

They've had more Hallway and Kitchen layout changes living in that house the past 2 years than Prince Andrew's had dodgy mates in his whole lifetime.

Let me guess, the Kitchen roll has moved to a new space and there's a new eucalyptus branch in the hallway vase. 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Jesus Christ get in the bin, guys.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Kilipamler

Cultural appropriation?
As a sikh, I couldn't really care less about the turban trend even though growing up people called my family all sorts simply for them wearing a turban.

I get the cute baby turban thing, it looks nice and if I had a girl I would do it. She however looks like a moron wearing one and I really am not sure how she thought it looked cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Yogarow

Wow she does not look her best in that lounge ad at all! Yeh yeh post partum body should be normalised bla bla bla but I really don't wanna see tiny stringy knickers gaping at the sides on wobbly pale flesh with purple stretch marks. Sorry but no. Not aspirational, ill fitting, uncomfortable to watch.

Desperate

Reactions: 35

Alittlebitofme

Long time lurker.
Is it just me or does Carys' interaction with Amber seem very forced and not natural, I really feel like she is struggling a lot more than she lets on. She is obsessed with putting her to sleep constantly, and don't get me started on 'awake time' who says that ?
Did you see Amber startle when Carys came into the play room and started shouting, why does she talk so loud and not take a breath ?
I don't know there just seems to be something so unnatural about Carys towards Amber.
I am a mom of 3 and suffered with PND on my first but not like this, I know everyone is different but she needs to get help.

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Carys' mum life comments etc really grated on me today
My little one is 15 days old and his dad went back to work today.
So mum life for me was up doing the night feeds, hoping for the baby to have a 10 minute nap so I could have a shower, and now I'm trying to do small bits of homework In-between looking after a baby and getting a nap myself to make up for only having 5 hours sleep.

Carys on the other hand has time for work outs and has her partner home 24/7
Sorry carys hun but absolutely none of your "mum life" content is relatable, apart from the fact that you got stretchmarks like the rest of us.

• Heart

Wophie

VIP Member
Fuming that she's got a free train ride for absolutely no reason when they both have a car. I have spent thousands over the years on their overpriced fucking always cancelled cunty trains to see family, but old disappearing act tits over here gets it for free

Edit- lol sorry gang, two big triggers for me there. Expensive train fares and freeloader influencers 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha