Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

faycooper89

OH FUCK. RIGHT. OFF!!!

They've had more Hallway and Kitchen layout changes living in that house the past 2 years than Prince Andrew's had dodgy mates in his whole lifetime.

Let me guess, the Kitchen roll has moved to a new space and there's a new eucalyptus branch in the hallway vase. 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Jesus Christ get in the bin, guys.
Poor Amber is looking off into the distance thinking ‘Jesus Christ will somebody please save me from this DIY hell, I haven’t seen a primary colour & my Mammy said I’m 18 weeks, 3 hours, 7 minutes, 2 seconds & 0.001 milliseconds old’

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Wophie

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210810-124313.png

Why have ITS not asked her to wear a bra?! Her boobs are on her belly! I'm big chested too and honestly if the girls aren't harnessed in I look a state!

• Haha
Remember when everyone was worried about Carys because of James and now it’s gone a full 180 and everyone is worried about Amber because of Carys 🤣🤣

• Haha

VH*29

She looks and sounds like a totally different person to when she first started vlogging. I went back and watched a few videos and the change is phenomenal. Her body, her personality,personality, how she speaks...wow!

All this getting your arse and belly out for pics and being body positive, it's actually having the opposite effect for me personally, I look at her pics and think great for her and if she's confident brilliant,however, I am now even more likely to cover myself up because I look at her and even as a parent I judge her and how she looks, it's not coming across nicely as she is doing it so often. As a size 16, mummy of 2 with a c-section shelf I look at her and think if she looks like that I must look fucking horrific and I wouldn't wish the sight of me on anyone. I get that she is supposedly happy in her skin but I don't think she looks great, I think she looks desperately unhappy and is clawing at ways to tell herself she is happy.

Having a baby is a life changing experience, a body changing one and just like her birth story she'd built it up that it was going to be amazing and perfect and positive I think she thought she'd snap back to a pre-pregnancy body like alot of gym going women do. That hasn't happened and she's trying to come across as it doesn't matter but you can tell that it does.

• Heart
  • Angry

RALN

I thought Elles videos where so much better than carys. She seemed more maternal too!

also I liked how elle included the traumatic bits and was honest about being a bit sad and stressed!
What made me think differently of Carys was when they were doing the first Q&As and she was screaming and shouting while Amber slept to make a point that she's getting her used to noise. I found that horrific with a new born baby. I get making noise but not squealing like a pig.

I agree that even though I'm not an Elle fan, she is a LOT more maternial than Carys

Reactions: 25

Thestrong1waco

CARYS always uses the train!!!! What an absolute liar!!!!! I am livid. Come on then show us all your train tickets then????!!!! Sickening
What the f***k a lying piece of shit WHEN THE HELL HAVE THEY BEEN ON THE TRAIN, they don’t even go to there local park without going in the car or to ther local shop. CARYS would NEVER get her ass on the train she’s very lazy and would be asked to do that I AGREE WITH YOU I WANNA SEE PROOF.
What a bloody joke I am ABSOLUTELY LIVID

Exactly this, and sleeping. Elle admitted he had been good and slept but it was sleeping on them so they were still tired. Whereas Carys was like oh she's sleeping through (but waking for feeds several times so not actually sleeping through), but she's an angel.
I think Elle has read every single criticism Tattle has had of Carys and is making a point of not doing the same (or making out she’s not doing the same)

• Haha

HolymolyMeohmy

Is it just me or when amber catches her hair her face completely changes and then she puts distance between her and amber. Girl she is a baby she has no idea that's she's caught your hair.

It still baffles me that brands are working with her after seeing the quality of content she puts out.

Also I was wondering why she had out in about 'transitions were going so well untill amber woke up' ... Cary's you have a full time stay at home husband , surely he's capable of looking after her whilst you're at work 🤨🧐 then again it totally makes sense what was said ☝🏻☝🏻 about her showing baby in order to justify her body. Typical insecure Carys

Yukon909

Chatty Member
EA1EB1D0-FD48-4ED9-915C-97FB5BD9D004.png
Elle is already able to go out and get her nails done etc INDEPENDENTLY. Whereas carys can’t even drive herself to a baby group 😂

• Haha
So. Elle’s first full-body shot is up on Instagram. And fair play she looks great for 2.5 weeks post partum.
Why do I just know though that Carys is going to go full on meltdown over it and spam spam spam her stories with belly flab screaming
I L I K E M Y B O D Y L I K E T H I S

• Haha
  • Heart

AC_23

Chatty Member
View attachment 686191View attachment 686192View attachment 686194View attachment 686195View attachment 686196

look at all these lovely size 12s 👀🤪:ROFLMAO: these were all (except orange denim jacket I couldn't see the size of) the clothes in the latest vid...She even said the size 14 shirt was too tight, so 16 would be perfect, 2 sizes bigger for baggy vibes:ROFLMAO:
Pisses me off so much!!! I’m a size 14 and I’m slimmer than her (not in a judgey way just an actual observation) and the amount of times she made me feel HUGE cus she said she was a 12 and I thought well I must look massive if she’s a 12 and I’m a 14. It’s NOT OK CARYS OWN YOUR SIZE!!!!

She’s embarrassing herself now with the amount of ads she’s doing on Instagram. At least spread them out, not just make your whole profile an advert

klady

VIP Member
19FCDE50-9E24-4412-813F-E44540BE48AF.jpeg

Carys: Let me dress you in a baby cardigan and wrap your head in a hot headband

Amber: I’m getting out of this hot sweaty outfit. Watch!😂

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
Why is everything Mum or Mama. It's her whole identity now and she constantly refers to herself as Mum or Mama and again, she gate keeps irrelevant things as #mum....#mumhair #mumclothes #mumclub #mumlife #mumeverything . For anyone TTC it's absolutely awful, it's pretty awful for anyone really. Every single person on this planet had a #mum, why does she make such a big deal out of it. It alienates almost everyone except those other 'Mummy is my whole identity' women which are probably not going to be following 25 year old, first time mum Carys. Not only that, she doesn't even do any interesting Mum stuff. She's not showing any Mum activities other than staged play time and how she's dressed the baby. No sensory ideas, fun playtime, baby development, mum & baby crafts etc

• Heart