Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jimboree

I’ve just had a revelation - Carys includes Amber at the end of her try on reels so that people can see she has a small baby which she sees as a justification for her figure.

She doesn’t like how she looks so if she shows off her baby people might be more forgiving.. so much for this body acceptance / positivity bullshit 🙄

Its the same with the #mumlife #mumbun - an excuse for being lazy, not getting dressed, not washing, being lazy AF

Reactions: 34

mcgee

VIP Member
Carys for god sake just post a nice photo of you with your husband and baby without making it yet another body positive post or just about you. Not being funny but everyone is too busy looking at how cute Amber looks to care what your nose looks like anyway. I just can’t with her and every single post being about a different body part to accept. Have a day off love, it’s boring 🙃

• Heart

plwcm

VIP Member
Is this Carys saying she’s a size 16 or larger???? She says she wears a size M and size 14... but says to “size down because it’s generous sizing” seems she’s bigger than the 14 she makes out to be. But that’s just because of her boobs guys
how can it be true to your usual size but also generous and you'd need to size down?
This girl chats pure shit🤣😭

• Haha

plwcm

VIP Member
she can't drive to mum and baby groups, but could drive to wickes to get some wood by herself though🤔 that's why I don't believe her anxiety claims etc, seems to pick and choose when to have it, and when she has to rely on James

Reactions: 33

Dontstopmenow

The thing is I don’t understand why influencers still lie about this shit these days, people are far less naive about ads than they used to be. I’d have far more respect for her and the brand if she were honest and said “Trainline contacted us and asked if we’d like to have free train tickets so we could have a day trip and check out their service. We don’t normally use the train or Trainline but we thought we’d give it a try and thought it would be nice for Amber to have her first train ride”
Lying and pretending you use the trains all the time just shows how lazy their content is that they’re just getting as much money as they can without putting any effort into their content at all. Like with the ad she did in their vlog for the razor where she couldn’t even remember any of the info she was supposed to say

klady

VIP Member
6ACAA6C7-3940-4151-826E-65B4388CA76F.jpeg

Folks this is what happens when you do ffs, all day - everyday. Just a dumb twat!

• Haha
  • Wow

mcgee

VIP Member
Let’s just scrape the icing sugar off this one shall we?

Never in the history of ever has making a shit radiator cover equated to a hallway “transformation”. Nor does it necessitate the need for a whole video upload entitled “House Update”.

The slats look like fucking Wallace’s top front teeth! 🤣
Carys could put a twig from the garden on a hallway sideboard and she’d still call it a hallway transformation. She’d then proceed to ramble on for 20 minutes about how this one twig alone changes the whole ✨vibe ✨ of the hallway and how it fits the ✨aesthetic✨ of the house perfectly.

• Haha

faycooper89

I’m very bored & I’ve just had a look through their YouTube channel & in the past year they have created 46!!!!! home updates/reno/homeware vlogs! Jesus Christ on a bicycle have they got nothing else in their sad little lives? 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Hbirdette

VIP Member
Amber won’t nap because she’s screeching? Did somebody say..... 4 MONTH SLEEP REGRESSION. 😂

Maybe she’s just a bit older and is happy to stay up a bit longer 🤔

• Haha

klady

VIP Member
739BA9C4-C735-439D-8205-9608E58E5A2B.jpeg

What in the Hefty trash bag is going on with Carys pants? Why is she dressing likes it Winter?

• Haha
  • Sick

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
No tea no shade but carys "birth video" was trash in comparison to Elles
Although that's what happens when you have a complicated birth and try to pass it off as "positive".
Carys, people would have had more respect for you if you did cry in the video and say it was actually really hard for you mentally to not have the birth you dreamed of, the video would have probably done better as well and it could have been an amazing opportunity to educate other pregnant women on the dangers of pre-eclampsia and made any that went through it feel like they were being heard.

As much as Elle is a pain in the arse as well, her video was actually well done, and there were bits where I felt a bit emotional and I appreciated her being honest at how hard induction can be (I'm being induced tomorrow and all I've seen is "positive" stories on YouTube where they actually like it was all lovely and smooth sailing and I'm.glad I've seen something more realistic now).

• Heart

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
How could this girl have thought she was ready to have a baby when she can’t even drive herself/go anywhere by herself?! Work on you first before you bring a baby into the equation for gods sake.

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
This has gone beyond cringey now. I just can't with this girl anymore 🤦🏼‍♀️ The 1 hour vlogs with 99% rambling and 1% content. The awkward baby handling. Carys used to remind me of Stacey Shipman - sunny, fun and easy going, but the last 12 months have become such a hard watch. The incessant rambling is draining and borderline worrying.

They are one vlog away from doing a manic Q&A Mukbang whilst competing on his and hers Pelotons, whilst Amber's strapped to James's chest whilst Carys rambles on about another Kitchen transformation, all whilst trying to make an Autumn Wreath display for the front door.

Carys, you need to take time out from Social Media for at least a fortnight (and not repost an IG story every 24 hours to remind people you are off Social Media 🙄) log out of all devices, get outdoors, maybe get some therapy. You are more than "#MumLife"

• Heart