James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, my girls have just been running round the garden naked with the hose on them, it's horrendous in Cardiff today, I want to vom at the thought of wearing a hat and being locked chest to chest with another human 🤢🤮

Same here my 3 month and 2 year have gradually lost their layers throughout the day. Paddling pool has been an absolute saviour 🙌🏼 My 3 month has been noticeably grouchy today and I just hope Amber is ok. I’m so surprised Carys’ mum doesn’t say anything as she is in the medical profession. My mother in law is a covid recluse but it has never stopped her from speaking her bloomin mind 😂

To be fair I’ve never been one of these people to like the carrier. I’m a buggy mum all the way. Can’t stand the idea of lumping a 16lb chunk on me 😂 but that’s just my kid!🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
View attachment 665667

You silly, nit! As the mom, you’re the one who is supposed to be doing the cuddling. It’s not Amber’s job to cuddle you! Oof!🤦‍♀️
I’m pretty sure she’s not cuddling, she’s just resting her head down because you’re not supporting her. You do a better job at supporting your iPhone and lifestyle than you do your tits and your baby’s head.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
What is that new reel about, what is her obsession with a) not wearing a supportive bra b) always having her gut hanging out.

Give me a break already.

Reactions: 30
What is that new reel about, what is her obsession with a) not wearing a supportive bra b) always having her gut hanging out.

Give me a break already.
The gurning does my head in - she just looks awkward and the clothes are gross regardless of how they look on her 😂 Missguided too… scum company. What happened to her saying she was going to look at more sustainable fashion?!

Reactions: 28
The gurning does my head in - she just looks awkward and the clothes are gross regardless of how they look on her 😂 Missguided too… scum company. What happened to her saying she was going to look at more sustainable fashion?!
That goes out the window when an AD and money is involved.

Reactions: 10
Why is she trying to make reels a thing?

I’m sorry, but she really doesn’t know how to dress herself. Don’t get me wrong, I struggled when my body changed after pregnancy at first but there are just some styles that really don’t flatter big boobs. I’m pretty much flat chested so can’t relate, but surely it’s not that hard to buy flattering tops?

Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but can this woman not wash and dry her hair 🥴 the slicked back bun with two pieces hanging down just doesn’t do her any favours 🙈 And no I’m not saying all mums should be sporting a full face of makeup and blow dry everyday (I’ve definitely been a greasy hair, 5 day bun mum before 😂) but she has her husband at home ALL DAY, EVERY DAY. She could pop upstairs for 30 mins every morning to do it.

For me personally I really struggled with my body image after having my second baby, it took me a year to come to terms with my new size and shape. However, one thing that did help me when I felt like tit about my size was making sure my hair and makeup looked good and wearing nice jewellery, then I always felt like it didn’t matter if I wore leggings and a black top everyday but at least I felt confident about my hair and face and a bit more put together 😂 I know that sounds shallow, I promise I’m not, I just mean that maybe whilst she’s not happy with her weight she should focus on things she can do to help boost her confidence 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
The only transition this girl can do is putting her foot up to the camera. STOP IT 😂😂😩😭 literally has -79229 creativity

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’ll be able to swing them tits around her neck and use them as a scarf come winter

• Haha
Reactions: 27
9877351E-7817-4B16-BFBF-8EBFE73866E9.png

I just can’t understand why she has her tummy out like this in everything she posts? I’m sure we all understand she’s trying to force this body positivity bullish!t but she wouldn’t walk around the street like this (not that she ever leaves the house) so why show it in everything?

btw I’m not body shaming, I’ve just recently had my second child… I just think she has nothing to talk about/show so constantly has her stomach out.. probably for attention as well tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 666216

I just can’t understand why she has her tummy out like this in everything she posts? I’m sure we all understand she’s trying to force this body positivity bullish!t but she wouldn’t walk around the street like this (not that she ever leaves the house) so why show it in everything?

btw I’m not body shaming, I’ve just recently had my second child… I just think she has nothing to talk about/show so constantly has her stomach out.. probably for attention as well tbh.
Why didn’t she just do a YouTube video 🙄

Reactions: 10
Why is she trying to make reels a thing?

I’m sorry, but she really doesn’t know how to dress herself. Don’t get me wrong, I struggled when my body changed after pregnancy at first but there are just some styles that really don’t flatter big boobs. I’m pretty much flat chested so can’t relate, but surely it’s not that hard to buy flattering tops?
Whilst the reels are cringey and transitions are pretty naff compared to other fashion blogger’s reels, at least we don’t need to hear Carys describing the fit and feel of each item with her usual bank of adjectives- stretchy, soft, comfy and flattering 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thought the first outfit looked really nice - the green one. Really didn’t like the silk crop and jeans outfit. Also agree the outfits would have looked so much better with a supportive bra!!
For someone who is self conscious of her big boobs, I wouldn’t have thought one of the transitions would be putting her boobs in the camera 🥴🥴

Reactions: 16
View attachment 666216

Put your bleeping belly away Carys. Please.

Please.

Reactions: 20
I’m no sure if this is fact but I’m sure iv heard that IG is supposed to be changing from pictures to videos or something like that so maybe that’s why she’s doing all these reels
plus her yt channel is basically non-existent now🙄

Reactions: 12
I’m no sure if this is fact but I’m sure iv heard that IG is supposed to be changing from pictures to videos or something like that so maybe that’s why she’s doing all these reels
Or too lazy for a YouTube video

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.