James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God who remembers that wooden bench thing she bought off Etsy that she hated 😂 she doesn’t have a good history with wood/wood work 😂

Reactions: 10
She needs to quit with the fake relatable stuff and admit to the position of privilege she's in if she has time to make a bleeping radiator cover when she has a 3 month old baby

Reactions: 31
I recently watched an old vid of her and James swapping their diets for a day. She was in no way restrictive. Eating good food and conscious of what was going in her body, but she needed to feed her body as she exercised. It's all a crock of bull. Lose weight or don't, no one cares just stop harping on about it

Honestly, with big boobs and the disaster clothes size vary shop to shop. I have clothes from size 10 to 20, no joke. Who cares. The fact she keeps harping on that she's a 12, is so against everything she supposedly now stands for
It’s the hang around from Carby Darby. Who’s like “I wear XS and it’s oVerSiZeD”. Just boring influenzas copying one another, same self-esteem issues and not an original thought between them.

The new instastory comment about her size is confusing. I have 30FF boobs and a smaller waist and hips, learnt how to alter clothes, add hidden zips and buttons to avoid gaping at the chest in dresses. Ive seen Carys sew a few bits, she could alter clothes to fit more flatteringly no matter what the size label is. However, if I’m not wearing a dress I’ll wear a 10 on top and an 6/8 below. How can Carys say she’s a 12 apart from her boobs if she still wears a 14 on the bottom??

Reactions: 11
I'm a size 20 - and have been known to size up to a 24 in maxi dresses -due to the incessant hot flushes......

Why is she trying to get a 3 month old breast fed baby , to sleep through. It's not going to happen. My two slept through from 3-4 months because they were bottle fed (I had no milk at all and couldn't even express)...and they were on the 'hungrier' baby formula (health visitor's suggestion - many many years ago)

Reactions: 8
She’s a size 16 US and doesn’t look far off from Carys. Which is size 20 UK right? Cmon Carys.
I would’ve said Carys was bigger than her. And no, I’m not being a wind up. I really think side by side, Carys would be a bigger size than her. Not that it matters. And I’m not putting girls against girls. The point of saying this is that she’s lying about her size to children only to make herself feel better and that’s not right

Thread:
“I don’t have time for anything though I’m slothing about the house, my favourite TikTok song’s the one about a d*ck in a mouth”

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Why is she trying to get a 3 month old breast fed baby , to sleep through. It's not going to happen. My two slept through from 3-4 months because they were bottle fed (I had no milk at all and couldn't even express)...and they were on the 'hungrier' baby formula (health visitor's suggestion - many many years ago)
Yeah they don’t say this anymore and specifically say that baby’s sleep isn’t linked to how they are fed. My baby is breast fed and will sleep thorough, has done from around 10 weeks

Reactions: 7
Yeah they don’t say this anymore and specifically say that baby’s sleep isn’t linked to how they are fed. My baby is breast fed and will sleep thorough, has done from around 10 weeks
yeah while not specifically 7-7, my breastfed baby sleeps 8-6 most nights, just having a bit of sleep regression (just over 4.5 months) at the moment but hasn't been too bad yet 🤞but every baby is different. SIL's formula fed baby wakes so many times but it is absolutely normal. It gets pushed so much to have them sleeping so early when it isn't usual to do so

Reactions: 6
I can’t deal with these two. A bloody carrier when it’s this hot outside?! Poor girl will be sweltered.
Also I really hope they’re not walking Mila in the middle of the day either 🙈

ETA. I have the same pram which comes with a carry cot and a UV protective umbrella - if they were that bothered about getting out why couldn’t they just pop her in that with a vest 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I've taken my baby out in a carrier today for a walk, and she just had a romper on 🤣 amber must be boiling with all that

edit that my carrier is a breathable one recommended for summer, and I left the pram in partner's car and he's at work🤣😭

Reactions: 10
I can’t deal with these two. A bloody carrier when it’s this hot outside?! Poor girl will be sweltered.
Also I really hope they’re not walking Mila in the middle of the day either 🙈

ETA. I have the same pram which comes with a carry cot and a UV protective umbrella - if they were that bothered about getting out why couldn’t they just pop her in that with a vest 🤷🏻‍♀️
Because that would involve the use of common sense and that’s asking too much of this pair. For James apparently being such a practical thinker you’d think he’d at least have given the heat and Amber some thought.

Reactions: 9
Because that would involve the use of common sense and that’s asking too much of this pair. For James apparently being such a practical thinker you’d think he’d at least have given the heat and Amber some thought.
I’m just shocked they’ve taken her on a walk while she’s awake? I thought they didn’t like it when she was awake and looking around :ROFLMAO: cmon Amber it’s sleep time!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly feel like tit with her saying she’s a 12 and there’s me a size 16 and she is 10000% the same size as me. I’ve got a dress that I have to fit into and drinking protein shakes for the last 2 weeks to fit into it. Makes me feel ashamed of my body

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why does she put those subtitles on her stories when the majority of what she says is “um yeah so like just yeah um ok so not even yeah” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
73CEE41B-EB27-4073-AE83-F67C8FE9995C.jpeg

You silly, nit! As the mom, you’re the one who is supposed to be doing the cuddling. It’s not Amber’s job to cuddle you! Oof!🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
That's really worrying seeing Amber in so many layers AND against James' chest. My daughter is almost 2 and I still get so worried about her overheating. It's so dangerous 😞

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.