James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People taking pictures of their crying faces then posting them to ig is the saddest, most pathetic childish move. bleeping embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
"I've had that experience myself" aka don't forget I gave birth too, don't forget about me and my post part body 😤🤪

Reactions: 22
Has anyone seen her latest feed post? She doesn’t mean any of it.
literally 🤣 and mentioning she's at the bottom of peloton leaderboards but doesn't care. if she didn't care, she wouldn't mention it🙄 she's seriously annoying me, she gets workouts in everyday, I'm really struggling with my body right now, but I'm at home with my 4 month old for 12 hours a day, and rarely have time or energy to do a workout after playing, cleaning etc

Reactions: 17
It’s like when you know someone is in an unhappy relationship and they constantly post how amazing their partner is but you know behind closed doors he’s out every weekend cheating on them.
It’s so fake.

Reactions: 23
I reckon Carys is gutted that she announced everything straight away, people knew the name before the baby was even born whereas Elle has had more attention as she shamelessly built the suspense over a week and still hadn’t given her Angelles everything.

And Carys we get it, you breastfeed you don’t have to reference milk stains in every post. It’s like breastfeeding is her identity now.

Reactions: 22
It’s like when you know someone is in an unhappy relationship and they constantly post how amazing their partner is but you know behind closed doors he’s out every weekend cheating on them.
It’s so fake.
She who protests too much and all that. It’s funny that when she was at her fittest she never spoke about how much she loved her body. It’s only now.

Reactions: 11
literally 🤣 and mentioning she's at the bottom of peloton leaderboards but doesn't care. if she didn't care, she wouldn't mention it🙄 she's seriously annoying me, she gets workouts in everyday, I'm really struggling with my body right now, but I'm at home with my 4 month old for 12 hours a day, and rarely have time or energy to do a workout after playing, cleaning etc
Exactly I have a peleton and don’t even look at the leaderboard.. she cares way more than she shows. And that’s okay!! She just needs to be honest

Reactions: 5
Why did they wait to post their crappy video the same day elle posted hers, who actually watches their crap anymore

Reactions: 4
Why did they wait to post their crappy video the same day elle posted hers, who actually watches their crap anymore
because they aren't actually friends, and have to compete over everything. She posted a body "positive" photo the day Elle would have been 3 days post partum, also known as baby blues day, so can't imagine how Elle would have been feeling seeing that. But then again, every post since has been about her body 🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but there new video is BORING!!! Ten minutes talking about a radiator cover!! They need to get out more

Reactions: 12
long time lurker, first time commenter.
as much as i understand their family wanting privacy or whatever, over the last few weeks all i seem to hear in vlogs is "we went to x" during the week, "we went away for business" or whatever, yet none of it is ever shown in the vlogs and instead the weekly vlogs are carys folding clothes, babbling on about awake time n trivial stuff that we've all seen a million times by now. just don't see why they haven't considered showing that instead of the same content week on week.

Reactions: 15
Carys saying ‘mum life’ multiple times in the video, is this all she thinks her existence is now?! when she was on about leaving the toast, ‘this is my life now’ 😴

Reactions: 6
long time lurker, first time commenter.
as much as i understand their family wanting privacy or whatever, over the last few weeks all i seem to hear in vlogs is "we went to x" during the week, "we went away for business" or whatever, yet none of it is ever shown in the vlogs and instead the weekly vlogs are carys folding clothes, babbling on about awake time n trivial stuff that we've all seen a million times by now. just don't see why they haven't considered showing that instead of the same content week on week.
They’re sooooooooooooooooooooo boring, Elles birth vlog is already catching up with the views from theirs. They won’t ever show content away from the house, even if they do they’ll just vlog in the hotel room like they did when they went to Bude. They have no creativity ffs they went to uni todo maths how the hell they’re in this type of job will for ever blow my mind! They’re just not cut out for it and they won’t be around for long I reckon, she’s trying to jump on the “positive body mum” crap just so she can keep up her views. I used to like her but she honestly infuriates me now and I’m sick of seeing her body

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.