James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her clothes/outfits would look 10000 times better on her if she wore a proper bra. I also think a good fitting bra automatically makes you feel better with your outfit/appearance. I actually thought she looked really well in this outfit, best thing she’s worn from she had her baby

Attachments

Reactions: 23
This tiktok. This is what I imagine when Carys says “I’d be a 12 if it weren’t for my boobs”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone called it about carys pretending she didn’t know the day of the week so everyone engages with her. You were so right ‘oh my god Mum (carys) brain thanks guys’

Reactions: 18
Someone called it about carys pretending she didn’t know the day of the week so everyone engages with her. You were so right ‘oh my god Mum (carys) brain thanks guys’
We can see right through her, her adoring followers don’t but we do. Carys knows exactly what she’s doing which makes the “teehee silly me baby brain, mum life” act even more annoying because it’s fake. She’s just a typical influencer, calculating what she does on social media for max engagement and yet people don’t see it.

Reactions: 12
I’m surprised she had the brain cells to buy Amber a little paddling pool 🥵

Reactions: 6
126FE06B-5C36-4560-B067-84D4DF390779.jpeg

Carys, stop! This is not healthy behavior. Stop trying to make Elle’s delivery about you. Go cry in private. You attention seeking twit!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I can see Carys seething over elles birth tbh, it was much less dramatic and more calm than hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
omfg elles vlog put carys’s to shame 😂
im only about 4 minutes in and i have to admit elle's is very well put together. alot of effort went into the vlog and its much more realistic.

i do wonder is elle has some sort of camera filter on? her skin looks amazing and flawless!

wow the end bit of their vlog was beautiful! thats how you vlog a realistic birth!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
im only about 4 minutes in and i have to admit elle's is very well put together. alot of effort went into the vlog and its much more realistic.

i do wonder is elle has some sort of camera filter on? her skin looks amazing and flawless!

wow the end bit of their vlog was beautiful! thats how you vlog a realistic birth!!!
I may actually watch this later!

Reactions: 2
James n Carys #12 baby lives in a swaddle Carys on a massive 24/7 whaffle how her size 12 doesnt matter

I feel like Carys has no persona other than ass n boobs. It used To be all about her ass now its boobs here there and anywhere. Its like zero persona outside looks. Its so sad. Like Carys go out with friends and enjoy life. Meet up New mums and live little. Nah its all about social media validation for our sustainable hoarder Carys. She lives her Phone glued To her hand.

Reactions: 7
# “if She didn’t have boobs She’d be a 12” shite. If my grandma had wheels well she’d be a bike

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Most blogging cameras have a skin smoothing feature that comes as standard

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah, James and Carys use one too, and claim they turn it off and it just goes back on everytime they vlog again 🤣 I think majority of people I watch seem to use one

Reactions: 10
The filter glitches on and off throughout the whole video, you can see it happening. Top one is when the filter is off and the bottom is when it’s on again a few frames later

Carys is only crying because Elle’s birth vlog is far more interesting than hers and now the focus is off Amber 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.