James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so fucked up, one minute saying accept your body, body positive boo, the next im a suze 14 but would b a 12 without them….LIKE WTAF!!!! You are a 14 Carys! I’d be a 12 if my bum was smaller! And my boobs, but they are not, do I’m a 14! Ffs! TBH I’m surprised she’s in a 14 with her boobs. and stop the bloody leg pop, it looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 18
Her reply was really just “awwh sorry! but i don’t care n I’ll keep saying it because I don’t wanna say I’m a 14”

Like. She WOULDNT say “if my arms were smaller I would be a 12”. She wouldn’t say “if my stomach was smaller I would be a 12”. It’s literally just her in denial of her size n then going “haha i have boobs tho xxxx”

Reactions: 23
what makes me laugh is she’s talking about size 14 like it’s some dirty word WHEN SHES CLEARLY NOT even a size 14! If she wore actual normal fitted non ‘stretchy’ clothes that fit her and weren’t stretched to an inch of their lives on her body she’d be wearing size 16-18! Bc she is clearly a size 16-18, not 14 and certainly not 12???

all this fuss about sizing IT DOESNT MATTER CARYS tbh this is what happens when you’ve built your whole Image and ‘career’ on the way you look.. she’s lost the body that made her money and she’s completely lost

Reactions: 31
I have to wonder if she's losing views/followers now because of all this and that's why she's become so unhinged on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When you look at the images on the ITS website, you can see that most of the pieces are a completely different fit on Carys compared to the others who are modelling it in both larger and smaller sizes. I'm not sure why she doesn't just size up, she's had a baby and shouldn't be judging herself for needing a 14 or more now ☹

• Angry
Reactions: 16
In the husband buys my post baby clothes video James got her size 16 or above (XL) in majority of items so 👀 I'm a 12/14, I could squeeze into bloody size 8 if the item stretched like a rubber band like her clothes do🤣

Reactions: 15
She’s definitely a size 16/18, I’m a 16 and pregnant so some stuff I’ve bought in an 18 and carys is definitely bigger than a 14, just own it carys

Reactions: 11
In the husband buys my post baby clothes video James got her size 16 or above (XL) in majority of items so 👀 I'm a 12/14, I could squeeze into bloody size 8 if the item stretched like a rubber band like her clothes do🤣
Exactly, I’m now comfortable in a 14, M or more so L. I can still get into most of my pre-pregnancy S, 10 & 12s and my oversized things that are even 8 but they don’t look how they are designed to. There’s a massive difference between being able to get into it and it being your size!

Sorry to change the subject did anyone see her post about being up at 5 o’clock with amber hurray 👏 👏 she up early just to tell James to go downstairs and get her pumped Breast milk whilst she goes back to sleep I bet. But making out like she’s awake and being relatable guarantee she stay in bed tilll 9 o’clock whilstJamesdone everything else.

• Wow
next thread title HAS to mention this tit🤣🤣
my suggestion-
carys is a size 12, her tits are a 14, ambers so advanced she’s already cracked the sleep routine

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 664129

Woodwork project underway, guys. Let’s go. Am I the only one concerned 🙈
OMG IS SHE INSANE!!! Most radiator covers have been safely checked and are fire retardant!! She’s putting one of the most flammable materials over a radiator putting her whole family at risk from a fire starting! Not to mention all her followers seeing this and thinking it’s a good idea! What is she thinking!!

Reactions: 27
What the hell was that whaffle response about sizing? I say im size 12 without My boobs cause someone might find it useful?? 😆🤣 Most dumb thing ive heard. Dear jesus she is dumb. Oh and size doesnt matter yesssss righto is thats Why you post 2753920 times per day bout ur size and make a massive big deal out of it 🤦‍♂️ she is annoying. Like Why does she get paid of this utter nonsense. She needs To get professional help and live in the normal world. So fake naive dumb and entitled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
OMG IS SHE INSANE!!! Most radiator covers have been safely checked and are fire retardant!! She’s putting one of the most flammable materials over a radiator putting her whole family at risk from a fire starting! Not to mention all her followers seeing this and thinking it’s a good idea! What is she thinking!!
Good point! Didn’t even think about that 😳😳

Reactions: 10
They will probably just say they will turn that radiator off and make it useless🤣

Reactions: 9
I find the whole sizing thing just sad. I actually think she looks gorgeous - baby or no baby, she has a lovely figure and should embrace it. The number is arbitrary.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.