James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210624-184703_Instagram.jpg

another way to make out she's ashamed of her boobs🙄 I don't see how this top is really any different for her boobs than one of the wrap dresses with a plunging neck line. If she wore a supportive bra it would be fine? Or is it more the fact that Carys didn't like that she had to size up a few sizes for it to fit?

Reactions: 32
Why does she keep grabbing her stomach now and taking pics of it after the baby….I can’t stand it. Worst thing about it all is that she’s trying her best to tell everyone that they should be happy and positive. You can tell that she is sad and depressed herself 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I wish they’d taken a leaf out of other influencers books like Sierra Schultzzie. She’s taken 3 months maternity leave from her main channel and just filming vlogs every now and again. Her husband does something in tech though so financially I expect they are in a better place to do that. I feel like it would have given them all more time to bond as a family unit.

Reactions: 14
Recap:

• despite making digs at Elle Darby for installing a home gym, they soon after made one of their spare rooms upstairs a gym
  • Carys had a meltdown about an eye test, claiming it to be ‘one of the most stressful experiences’
  • Carys couldn’t pronounce the word ‘cherries’
  • Despite them having a 4 bedroom, loving, snug, utility room, huge kitchen/diner, 3 bathroom house with a decent garden, they’ve stated it isn’t their forever home and even for the 2 of them it felt small
  • Took amber to IKEA after she was like 1 min old
  • Constant swaddling
  • Making amber sleep whilst their out so they don’t have to deal with her crying
  • Had a gifted stay at a expensive hotel in Cornwall, but only vlogged in the hotel room. When multiple comments stated that would have liked to see more than that, carys played the guilt card and said it made her cry from the comments
  • Were playing card games at the table whilst waiting for food as they didn’t have anything to talk about
  • #mumlife
  • Still doing those god damn horrible faces!!
  • Acting body positive but we can all see through her lies
  • Dressing amber up in winter clothes despite it being a heat wave in the uk
  • Boob juice gate
  • Took amber to her hairdressers with her, and laid amber on her lap whilst she was getting her hair bleached… nice fumes much?
  • Awake time
  • Showing off her stomach in every gymshark ad
  • H&M sponsor despite her saying multiple times she was going to stay away from fast fashion
  • Carys saying that amber is their ‘project’ and that she ‘mourns’ her and James relationship before amber arrived
  • Going on another getaway about 2 weeks after their gifted Cornwall one, they paid at least £900 for a 3 night stay
  • Crying over not understand how to give a baby CALPOL and forced James to come back from the gym and give amber some medicine, despite it saying on the side of the box what to do
  • Awake time
  • Cluttering the playroom with awful beige tat
  • Complaining about her child being awake and not following carys’s routine
  • Looking frumpy af at Elle Darby baby shower in her in the style dress… like seriously she has a massive wardrobe could she not have worn something else??
  • Always lifting up her top/dress for the Reddit creeps
  • Another ‘my husband buys me…’ video, says that everything he bought her isn’t practical for breastfeeding and is going to return it all
  • Amber is apparently grabbing things at 10 weeks old! Isn’t she advanced, she will be crawling by 20 weeks old!!
  • Awake time… father day card edition
  • Day in the life video every single upload
  • New in the style shoot with those god awful cheap hair extensions
  • The dreaded breastfeeding post claiming she’s insecure about her boobs
  • #mumbun
  • Releasing a skirt in her new collection that she also released in her first one 🙃
  • Saying she was stressed out about amber crying for 20 mins whilst on set, blaming her false eyelashes for amber crying
  • James slowly becoming the favourite and us now realising what a brat carys can be
  • Awful and rushed gymshark ad
  • Awake time

Sorry I know this should have been my first comment really 😂 but Hope that’s everything! Please add if there’s more 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it twice. Please Carys for the love of god STOP pointing your crusty ass toes to make your legs appear slimmer or longer. Her toes literally look like she just keep painting over the scabby polish she has on with no shape 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
wasn't it mentioned on here how she never does giveaways? and now suddenly she's the one doing her ITS giveaway (her previous 2 collections have had full giveaways but on ITS insta instead). Can just imagine her frantically contacting the ITS team saying she needs to do the giveaways instead of them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
wasn't it mentioned on here how she never does giveaways? and now suddenly she's the one doing her ITS giveaway (her previous 2 collections have had full giveaways but on ITS insta instead). Can just imagine her frantically contacting the ITS team saying she needs to do the giveaways instead of them 🤣🤣🤣
Yup! I mentioned that it’s strange she doesn’t do any giveaways to celebrate when she hits certain followers (as that’s normally what influencers do eg molly mae and Elle Darby) and now she’s suddenly doing a giveaway! Hi carys!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Doing a tatty ITS giveaway? I've officially had it with her. She used to be so relatable but she's just a sell out now, exactly the same as all the other sell out influences just trying to make more and more money and selling their kids. I'm out. Bye guyss!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it twice. Please Carys for the love of god STOP pointing your crusty ass toes to make your legs appear slimmer or longer. Her toes literally look like she just keep painting over the scabby polish she has on with no shape 🤮
I was about to say that! Haha

Reactions: 5
E49EB6CA-04A0-47A1-BC86-D0E7FE9BF537.png
Fake buttons??? I thought that was no good for breastfeeding? She was annoyed that she was tricked into buying clothes with fake buttons before in a vlog

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.