James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok hear me out on this one, do you think carys has ADHD? in her wedding speech her mom described her as a little tigger when she was younger and she bounced around a lot and her mania is absurd! not to mention finding new hobbies and obsessions all the time but never sticking with them. I have sooo many people in my life with adhd and she could genuinely be on the spectrum? idk its a touchy subject but I really see it?

Reactions: 29
The sit down video of people sending them their problems they’re gonna upload next is defo just gonna revolve around Carys and she’ll make it aaaall about her and her experiences, her post partum body and body positivity bullshit

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
478147BC-933E-4FAD-9A14-8984573B3CE0.png
Remember how she always goes on about not being able to see through the white dress? Yeah well spoiler alert that’s a load of tit 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
There is seriously something wrong with Cary’s. She has zero attention span, is so scatty and her inability of forming sentences without deviating is just weird. She has to have ADHD or something. It’s so odd, and so so SO hard to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
29CFFA47-4AB5-4398-8967-6DB438326A8C.jpeg

shes got such bad posture for a 24/25 yr old?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Gosh when she has this “brood” of children she’s dreaming about then she may have a taste of “mum life” However you can just see it now can’t you, James is going to be doing everything. School run, doctors, etc. Mum life, ish, Carys you’ve got no idea.

James n Carys #12
House redo’s, 12 without her boobs, mum life is her crew.

Reactions: 9
How she holds Amber makes me feel so nervous, she doesn’t look natural at all & I keep thinking she’s going to drop her!

Reactions: 11
James and Carys #12 content so dull, making it all about her size. Put your belly away Carys, we know it’s all lies

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly love how carys has new hobbies every week. She sticks to it for a solid 2 days then starts a new one. She said she’s bought all the stuff for woodwork but she’s gonna make her radiator cover and forget all about it. Her and James have more money than sense

Reactions: 10
Just a thought but Carys jumping from hobby to hobby makes me think she’s not as satisfied or fulfilled in her life as a YouTuber/ influencer as she makes out and she does these different hobbies to feel productive or get the feeling of accomplishment she may not be getting from her actual “job”.

I don’t often say I’m happy to have the 9-5 life over the easy life influencers seem to have of being able to go shopping and for lunches whenever etc and while I wouldn’t grumble at the money that James and Carys have, their “jobs” seem boring and not very rewarding. It’s no wonder Carys is always looking for things to do, they barely work it seems, I’d be bored senseless if that was my job. I’m also surprised James is content with this being his career, I could see him doing well in the likes of finance or a corporate role of some kind.

Reactions: 6
New Thread: Title will be shorten to fit and will read: If no boobs She’d be a 12 shite. If grandma had wheels well she’d be a bike

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.