James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think carys will likely be pregnant again soon(ish) - what’s the predictions??
I recon next year she might, I think she will want to lose weight first and maybe get another one of those ‘new you’ books out of it

Reactions: 11
it really irritates me when she uses “mum life”as an excuse to look tit when she is in a privileged position with her husband home all day. I am also in a privileged position with my husband who is self employed and works from home and is able to help with both the kids which gives me the chance to look and feel presentable. I do think she’s perhaps feeling a bit down about her appearance which is so normal after you’ve had a baby. After my first I had to buy all new clothes for my new body, find things that flatter you. Carys would feel so much better if she did this instead of pretending to be body positive. I just don’t understand how she doesn’t have time to do things? If amber is an easy baby she should have all the time in the world
I know me too she’s honestly ridiculous! The first 5/6 weeks after I had my baby all I wore was baggy tracksuit bottoms, T-shirt’s and leggings, I’d a really long recovery period after but after a while it did start to make me feel like tit, so I went and bought myself new clothes that actually fit and it made me feel a lot better about my body. Don’t get me wrong I don’t do my makeup every single day tbh as I can’t be bothered and if I’m not really leaving the house I will just be in comfy clothes but the days my husband is off work or the days she maybe has a nap and I’ve a bit of extra time I will do my makeup and put on a nice outfit as I loved makeup/clothes pre pregnancy and it makes me feel like myself the fact she’s saying she’s no time is ridiculous 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I recon next year she might, I think she will want to lose weight first and maybe get another one of those ‘new you’ books out of it
yep, I think this too. she redid all her insta highlights and kept home workouts as one of them so think she's wanting to try make out she's some post partum recovery queen

Reactions: 5
Plus I remember James saying he wanted to wait a bit before another, but remember guys, their house is apparently too small for anymore kids!!!

• Haha
although she's not mentioned anything about contraception yet, and they usually push that onto you at the 6 or 8 week check. I reckon she will want to have another before James wants to though

Reactions: 6
Why does she say she wears a 14 for her boobs but is listed as wearing a 14 in a skirt on ITS? it’s such a pointless lie

I’ve gone through the carys section on ITS. Excluding duplicates where an item is in petite, tall or curve, she has 39 items. She is listed as a size 14 under 30 of those, and size 12 for the rest. Ngl, doesn’t that make her a size 14 or occasionally sizes down in stretchy clothes, not a size 12 sizing up? If you’re always sizing up to a 14, chances are you’re that size

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Her saying she’d wear a smaller size if she had smaller boobs is so pointless. Yes Carys we’d all wear a smaller size if we were smaller that’s generally how it works!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Also to add carys why don’t you donate some of your leggings to your local children centres or women’s aid there is women that will benefit from it and at least that way you are doing something nice for mothers instead of the lie. You obviously don’t appreciate all the things you have and do not care about anyone else but yourself or your viewers that’s why you never give anything back. Stop being a spoiled brat and just look after your baby and take time of to sort yourself out
Not sure she should be donating those anywhere seeing as she never wears underwear under them.

• Sick
Not a mum but I have some clothes with holes in I still wear for doing diy stuff around the house and garden. Loads of people have old scruffy clothes like that - why does she think it makes her so relatable? 🤦🏻‍♀️

From MY collection *look at me look at me* 🥱
Carys hun she hasn’t even tagged you just stop
And it’s bloody Charlotte Crosby, the girl who pissed herself on numerous occasions on national tv! Not as if she’s actually a real celeb 😂

• Haha
regarding next baby/pregnancy chat - maybe she’ll get pregnant again to take off some of the pressure she’s put on herself regarding her body/shape/size? As in, if she’s pregnant it’s not being “fat” and that’s ok (her logic.. not mine!!)

regarding next baby/pregnancy chat - maybe she’ll get pregnant again to take off some of the pressure she’s put on herself regarding her body/shape/size? As in, if she’s pregnant it’s not being “fat” and that’s ok (her logic.. not mine!!)
it's hard to judge it really. I think she's very upset at her ab separation, she had 4cm gap and quite deep. I reckon she wants to work on being a bit fitter, so next pregnancy she can keep up a workout routine throughout

Reactions: 3
I think she has had a bit of a shock having Amber and will wait a while to have another..

also how annoying is that story she put up asking Amber to stroke the dress she is holding in front of her. 1. Amber doesn’t know what the hell you’re asking her to do.. 2. Stop with the obsession of her grabbing and holding things etc

Last edited:
Carys is the type of person that thinks breastfeeding is deemed as contraception
wouldn't put it past her tbh🤣 but she's got her periods back so you would like to think she knows that she could get pregnant now 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
If she’s a size 12 then I class myself as a size 6 supermodel. Thanks carys 😁

it's hard to judge it really. I think she's very upset at her ab separation, she had 4cm gap and quite deep. I reckon she wants to work on being a bit fitter, so next pregnancy she can keep up a workout routine throughout
Dread to think about my ab separation (not that you could see my abs before pregnancy ) - should really find someone to see about it

Reactions: 1
'Would wear size 12 if my boobs were smaller'

And I would wear a size 8 if my body was smaller. But it's not. So I wear a size 12. But according to lazybee Carys' logic that still makes me a size 8?? Great!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m so sick of seeing her post a story. I literally went off Instagram for like 10 minutes n theres 2 new stories already like. These fake stories of oh she had to wear an oversized shirt ... no one told u to wear an oversized shirt it’s like she’s tryna blame society or someone for her feeling like she had to wear a big t shirt literally no one cares. Why does she have to bring it up... does she want sympathy? A round of applause like it’s a t shirt who cares
71FFE3C2-EA5D-4478-A324-019CB1CC3930.png

I’m so sick of seeing her post a story. I literally went off Instagram for like 10 minutes n theres 2 new stories already like. These fake stories of oh she had to wear an oversized shirt ... no one told u to wear an oversized shirt it’s like she’s tryna blame society or someone for her feeling like she had to wear a big t shirt literally no one cares. Why does she have to bring it up... does she want sympathy? A round of applause like it’s a t shirt who cares
71FFE3C2-EA5D-4478-A324-019CB1CC3930.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.