James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get it, it’s no more effort to put on leggings without a hole than ones with 🤷🏼‍♀️ She just chose to put some tit ones on.
That’s what am saying nothing wrong wearing leggings but why ones with wholes I assume could be dirty to. For me I would be surprised if she purposely done that as she wants to be relatable but as someone else said it’s an insult to mothers I thinks she know she’s very irrelevant and would do anything for content remember all she needs is the views to give money and get highly paid deals. So I guess she doing what she needs to do and forgetting about the true things that she needs help with like her mental health I know she exercises but god knows if it’s even real she may take snaps just so she can talk self love fakeshit

Reactions: 9
I don’t get it, it’s no more effort to put on leggings without a hole than ones with 🤷🏼‍♀️ She just chose to put some tit ones on.
I agree! Not exactly like she hasn’t got tonnes or can’t afford to buy new ones! Some people have no choice but to wear clothes with holes in! She has a choice, choosing to put on leggings with rips in doesn’t make you relatable it makes you look like a twit!

Reactions: 13
it really irritates me when she uses “mum life”as an excuse to look tit when she is in a privileged position with her husband home all day. I am also in a privileged position with my husband who is self employed and works from home and is able to help with both the kids which gives me the chance to look and feel presentable. I do think she’s perhaps feeling a bit down about her appearance which is so normal after you’ve had a baby. After my first I had to buy all new clothes for my new body, find things that flatter you. Carys would feel so much better if she did this instead of pretending to be body positive. I just don’t understand how she doesn’t have time to do things? If amber is an easy baby she should have all the time in the world
In one emoji
🦥

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Elle Darby had her baby and Carys’ Instagram has never been so busy. She’s like nope, I’m still the only relevant mum, look at me LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME

Reactions: 17
Hey carys I can see you read here going by your resent post, you say you don’t want to loose yourself… breaking news YOUR ALREADY LOST, please stop lying to your viewers be honest about size so what if your bigger than a size 12-14 There’s nothing wrong with that. And if you feel like your losing yourself it’s because you need to address your PPD not blame people for how you feel. What you don’t get carys that most people on here actually use to love you but since you becoming a mother you have been as fake as you get. What you don’t understand that if you were honest about your parenting journey so far and post partum people would actually respect you. But actually you make out it’s all a breeze and the little fake content that you show is disrespectful for example . Ohhhhh look at me In ripped leggings when we know you have a whole room full of clothing and 100 pairs of leggings, and what you don’t get that some mothers may have to wear ripped stuff due to financial purposes so please do not blame us for you feeling lost that’s allllll on YOU.

Reactions: 10
Also to add carys why don’t you donate some of your leggings to your local children centres or women’s aid there is women that will benefit from it and at least that way you are doing something nice for mothers instead of the lie. You obviously don’t appreciate all the things you have and do not care about anyone else but yourself or your viewers that’s why you never give anything back. Stop being a spoiled brat and just look after your baby and take time of to sort yourself out

Reactions: 6
EB36DCEB-449B-4560-B470-FBBF9D696449.jpeg

4195D7C9-CD85-4A68-8074-C034464DC24D.jpeg

Hopefully, the people in the white coats and with the straitjacket arrive, soon. 🧐

• Haha
trying to be the relatable mum, but managed to work out, and now has more free time by herself 🤣 you are not relatable at all🙄

she says she wears her ITS range on repeat but yet she was wearing legging with a massive hole in them just yesterday because “mum life”. We see her wearing leggings and a crop top or gymshark clothes more than her wearing her ITS range even though they are “so comfortable to wear”.

Nothing wrong with leggings and a vest but If you’re going to say something to flog your collection at least tell the truth especially when you post what you wear practically every day and most of the time it’s not your ITS clothes.

Carys, love. You know In The Style website lists your size as 16, right? That’s public information, anyone can look it up freely.

Reactions: 28
From MY collection *look at me look at me* 🥱
Carys hun she hasn’t even tagged you just stop
shows how often she's just on insta if she reposted it that quickly

also weird that she hasn't posted anything about Elle having her baby. I get that she only did a white screen video, but you can still share it, or even share Connor's pic to congratulate them? Probably just doesn't want Elle to get more likes on the birth announcement than she did 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
shows how often she's just on insta if she reposted it that quickly

also weird that she hasn't posted anything about Elle having her baby. I get that she only did a white screen video, but you can still share it, or even share Connor's pic to congratulate them? Probably just doesn't want Elle to get more likes on the birth announcement than she did 🤣
Oh no she definitely can’t give anymore attention to Elle because Elle is catching up with her with followers and it always has to be about pick me Carys!! I feel like Carys is just going to fizzle out tbh

Reactions: 7
From MY collection *look at me look at me* 🥱
Carys hun she hasn’t even tagged you just stop
i would have to rethink my collection if i saw charlotte crosby wearing it! i would be more disgusted than proud

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh no she definitely can’t give anymore attention to Elle because Elle is catching up with her with followers and it always has to be about pick me Carys!! I feel like Carys is just going to fizzle out tbh
She is like little child that needs everyone hovering around her like a fly on s***t and not even children are as bad like this.
But that’s fine when your a child not a full grown women she is becoming irrelevant already that’s why she running around like a headless chicken trying to be relatable. And now that elle has had her baby and you know Elle will do her best to be relevant to but i do believe Elle will get a lot more attention than her. I thinks she is panicking now as she will want to out do Elle on parenting but she better buck up her ideas and stop watching elles life carys get a grip.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think carys will likely be pregnant again soon(ish) - what’s the predictions??

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.