James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit rich of her to come out now and say how supposedly unhappy she was with her body back then yet raking in money from her fitness guides (which I think even had a section about positivity/body image in them!?). I know we don’t know what goes on behind the scenes but she never struck me as particularly obsessive over her physique or restrictive in her diet back then - just a normal young woman who was into fitness. She seemed to balance it quite well. I feel like she feels compelled to downplay her “fit” body to be a part of the body positive movement but actually isn’t as happy now as she is making out. There’s nothing wrong with that either! You can want to be a bit fitter or slimmer and still respect your body.
If she’s being honest now then she was lying all the time back then. If she wasn’t bullshitting before then she’s lying now. I can’t deal with her.

Reactions: 15
So I sort of went through what Carys is going through with her body.

2 years prior to baby - fittest/slimmest I'd been

1 year prior to baby - relaxed the fitness post wedding and gained a little weight

Birth - 1 year Post baby - 2 dress sizes bigger. Preaching body positivity, aka lying to myself because I'm too tired to diet and exercise

Now - frustrated with how I look and finally putting in an effort to get at least half way back to how I used to be

She's lying to herself. Give it time

Reactions: 24
That caption on her new post is complete lies from start to finish. Someone needs to take her phone away from her. She is in complete denial.

Reactions: 13
Decided to scrolllllll back to look at her captions during her fitness days... There's tonnes of her with food talking about food being life and not being restrictive and eating whatever she fancies ... So shes bullshitting somewhere.

Also saw this picture and I actually cannot believe this is the same person just over 2 years ago. She has ageddddd so much

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Decided to scrolllllll back to look at her captions during her fitness days... There's tonnes of her with food talking about food being life and not being restrictive and eating whatever she fancies ... So shes bullshitting somewhere.

Also saw this picture and I actually cannot believe this is the same person just over 2 years ago. She has ageddddd so much
I know!! I can’t believe this is only 2 years ago! She looked so good then! Not that there is anything wrong with how she looks now and she has just had a baby etc but……she was so different back then, seemed happier, more confident, had some actual dress sense! Which is why I started watching her as her sense of style was similar to mine and I like the sort of clothes she put together….now she seems so lost and doesn’t seem to make much of any effort with anything! I just don’t see what the issue is these days in saying that you miss being the size you were and looking a certain way and that you want to get back to that? It seems these days if you admit you want to lose weight or were happier when you were a smaller size then you aren’t body positive or are against larger people and god knows what other crap but I just don’t get it! I’ve put on a good stone in the last year, I don’t like it, I want to lose it! Doesn’t mean I hate myself, I don’t see the issue with admitting you were happier and felt better when you were smaller etc? :/ why lie about it?

Reactions: 18
It’s actually getting bleeping boring now. I see Carys’ stretch marks more than my own.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

welll there you go so maybe on camera she was eating food to make people think her way of eating and gym habits is how she lost weight. So what infuriates me is that allll that was a lie. For all we know she may have starved herself of camera and goodness know what else I made out to those young viewers watching her think that’s the way to get her body. Am so angry 😡 can you imagine all the people watching that she may have given eating disorders and I really don’t say that lightly as I know this is a very sensitive topic Apologies in advance am not trying to offended anyone that may have had one. But we have to address how damaging she has been and still is but now maybe more to mothers and Your women. Because there would have been girls that tried to live like her and not get the same results because I don’t feel she was hounest about her diet at all.And now she doing the same thing with this fake body positive stuff. It’s really unacceptable that she and many other YouTuber get away with this just because of money. The amount of people mental health that has been damaged and still being damaged because of her. I don’t know how she sleeps at night yes the lies you show your audience may pay you loads of money but morally is disgusting 🤢. There so many people that need to see her for what she is and that’s a liar there nothing authentic about her nothing at all not even parenting.

Reactions: 8
I think she just says she was really restrictive in her past to help with the fact she's gained weight🥴 doesn't make her seem as bad about being bigger if when she was skinner she was "restrictive". People will see it as that she's recovered and happier now she eats what she wants, when she has done the whole time

Reactions: 5
There’s a difference between being conscious of what you’re eating, counting macros and being full blown disordered. She is making out that anyone who diets or exercises to get a better body doesn’t love themselves. She had a great figure but she was also an active girl in her early 20s, she had a decent amount of muscle and was strong which you can’t be if you’re starving yourself. I think she’s overplaying both sides here to get into a niche.

Reactions: 24
It’s so obvious that she’s not as happy with how she looks now as she insists on saying she is. She’s looking for external validation of her now body. She is putting a side by side photo so that her followers will compliment her and will tell her that she looks better now than she did then. It’s also why she’s pushing this body positivity narrative so much because people are lapping it up and she’s getting showered with compliments and validation on a daily basis. Again, it highlights the privileged position she is in having such a large following where she gets that. The average woman doesn’t have 845,000 followers to get a confidence boost from on a daily basis when she’s feeling rubbish about her body, we just have to get dressed and get on with our day 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There’s a difference between being conscious of what you’re eating, counting macros and being full blown disordered. She is making out that anyone who diets or exercises to get a better body doesn’t love themselves. She had a great figure but she was also an active girl in her early 20s, she had a decent amount of muscle and was strong which you can’t be if you’re starving yourself. I think she’s overplaying both sides here to get into a niche.
exactly this! She would not have been able to build the muscle she did if she was starving herself and restrictive 🙄 she seems to have really lost herself, in caring for her body, personality wise, happiness, confidence. You can see such a difference in her videos from a few years ago compared to now

Reactions: 9
She's said numerous times before how she was so restrictive and would track everything, and every macro and was obsessive over it. I've watched numerous of her old vlogs over the years when she was into fitness and this never came across as true. She ate good food and plenty of snacks, yeah she might have calorie counted and tracked macros but that is a legit way to lose or gain. If she was so restrictive and borderline showing disordered behaviours why not delete all of those videos? Why in your ads for whatever food subscription box they are getting does she bang on about how you can't forget about the macros 🥴 why does she keep showing her old body in so many posts recently. Never seen someone do so many throwbacks to their previous body in such a short amount of time. Just admit you want to lose weight. All the people saying she looks happier now on that photo, when all I see is an uncomfortable fake smile while trying to suck in your belly fat to look a bit slimmer, and popping your leg still🤣
She’s putting out there to young girls that when she used to obsess and calorie/macro count it was unhealthy - yet she doesn’t take the videos down because they still bring in Adsense 💰
Yeah. Seems legit.

I know!! I can’t believe this is only 2 years ago! She looked so good then! Not that there is anything wrong with how she looks now and she has just had a baby etc but……she was so different back then, seemed happier, more confident, had some actual dress sense! Which is why I started watching her as her sense of style was similar to mine and I like the sort of clothes she put together….now she seems so lost and doesn’t seem to make much of any effort with anything! I just don’t see what the issue is these days in saying that you miss being the size you were and looking a certain way and that you want to get back to that? It seems these days if you admit you want to lose weight or were happier when you were a smaller size then you aren’t body positive or are against larger people and god knows what other crap but I just don’t get it! I’ve put on a good stone in the last year, I don’t like it, I want to lose it! Doesn’t mean I hate myself, I don’t see the issue with admitting you were happier and felt better when you were smaller etc? :/ why lie about it?
I agree. Just admit it. I would watch her videos if she said, I loved how I was before, I had so much confidence and I loved killing it at the gym. I’m going to do a series of videos over the next 3 months of a fitness journey to recover the definition and strength I had before. I’d be like HELL YEAH I’ll watch that let’s go. But instead it’s just I’m so positive, here’s my stretch marks, I love myself and I’m lying blah blah blaaahhhh.
Also *bingo* - it’s happening now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
No I’m sorry but I don’t believe her crap for one second, you can’t tell me anyone who looked like that is now happy with their body like hers! Absolutely no shade on her body now, mine is very similar 9 weeks post baby! But god I’d be even more gutted if I ever looked like her before photo! Also Carys 👏🏼 Stop 👏🏼 Using 👏🏼 A 👏🏼 Filter 👏🏼 On 👏🏼 Amber!!

Reactions: 20
B54EC7F9-47E4-4FE9-A342-1B9D2DC05006.jpeg

From that whole campaign, this is the part she LOVES? What about ending racism and online abuse? Do you LOVE putting an end to those, Carys? Sure sign the petition! We all will. But, don’t miss the bigger message, hun👍

Reactions: 17
The issue is that if she genuinely was really struggling a few years ago, that content is still out there online normalising what she says was very unhealthy behaviour, so it just makes it hard to see the truth in it!

Reactions: 6
I’m so fed up with her bullshit I have had to unfollow but also can’t help but check her page and see what idiocy she is up to next!!

You can’t tell me honestly than anyone would look at those pictures side by side and be happier with the right. I’ve been there, super slim vs curvier, and I know 100% which I would rather be.

All of these body positive ‘influencers’ (Chessie King included) who gain weight have to justify it by saying they are happier whilst posting pics for validation pulling IDIOTIC faces because they are obviously so truly UNhappy with how they look. I don’t get it 🤯

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.