James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sick of seeing her post a story. I literally went off Instagram for like 10 minutes n theres 2 new stories already like. These fake stories of oh she had to wear an oversized shirt ... no one told u to wear an oversized shirt it’s like she’s tryna blame society or someone for her feeling like she had to wear a big t shirt literally no one cares. Why does she have to bring it up... does she want sympathy? A round of applause like it’s a t shirt who cares View attachment 658882

I’m so sick of seeing her post a story. I literally went off Instagram for like 10 minutes n theres 2 new stories already like. These fake stories of oh she had to wear an oversized shirt ... no one told u to wear an oversized shirt it’s like she’s tryna blame society or someone for her feeling like she had to wear a big t shirt literally no one cares. Why does she have to bring it up... does she want sympathy? A round of applause like it’s a t shirt who cares View attachment 658882
There’s no chance she thought about wearing an oversized top, she wears anything tight every moment she gets. Also those tops aren’t crop tops? They’re crop tops because you keep tucking them in your bra carys!! They’re originally normal length!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sure James will be driving them🙄 why don’t you remind yourself you can do stuff in your own Carys not which item of clothing you’ll wear today🤣 god this girl needs help

Reactions: 11
I’m sure James will be driving them🙄 why don’t you remind yourself you can do stuff in your own Carys not which item of clothing you’ll wear today🤣 god this girl needs help
I’ve not seen her drive their new car once! Remember when she was driving their range when she was pregnant…. She looked so unnatural doing it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

No Carys you're not 'cute as hell' - in the constant leggings and t-shirts you're a scruff.

Reactions: 10
Why does everything have to be such a big song and dance with her?

you feel comfortable enough to wear a crop top? Good for you

you feel comfortable in an oversized tee? Again, good for you.

honestly is this the sort of thing she goes through every time she makes a decision? No wonder she’s so ‘busy’ getting dressed takes me five minutes but with her having this HUGE epiphany as well as writing the massive Instagram story to share that decision… well… no wonder she doesn’t have time to have an actual job… :LOL:

Reactions: 33
Oh bloody hell. Who on earth creates these terms ‘body neutral’. I’ve never heard so much rubbish in my entire life. Not everything is SO deep Carys

Reactions: 9
Fake fake fake fake.
Stop lying when you have young women hanging off your every word. It’s harmful.
Not trying to be rude but that is seriously from one extreme to another, like the fact she was so into fitness etc for years prior and then when she was pregnant she just seemed like she didn’t give a flying duck about her diet or exercise when your literally growing another human being, that should be one of the times in your life when you care the most

Reactions: 32
so you've already went out and done over an hour of baby yoga, but you wanted a peloton ride too 🤔 moans about taking too much stuff on, yet is still trying to do so much exercise, but not to change her weight or body though😏🙄🤣

Reactions: 14
so you've already went out and done over an hour of baby yoga, but you wanted a peloton ride too 🤔 moans about taking too much stuff on, yet is still trying to do so much exercise, but not to change her weight or body though😏🙄🤣
I calll BULSHITE she’s a liar CARYS you could have fooled me NOT the Is the rubbish I can’t stand

Reactions: 9
Bit rich of her to come out now and say how supposedly unhappy she was with her body back then yet raking in money from her fitness guides (which I think even had a section about positivity/body image in them!?). I know we don’t know what goes on behind the scenes but she never struck me as particularly obsessive over her physique or restrictive in her diet back then - just a normal young woman who was into fitness. She seemed to balance it quite well. I feel like she feels compelled to downplay her “fit” body to be a part of the body positive movement but actually isn’t as happy now as she is making out. There’s nothing wrong with that either! You can want to be a bit fitter or slimmer and still respect your body.

Reactions: 29
Bit rich of her to come out now and say how supposedly unhappy she was with her body back then yet raking in money from her fitness guides (which I think even had a section about positivity/body image in them!?). I know we don’t know what goes on behind the scenes but she never struck me as particularly obsessive over her physique or restrictive in her diet back then - just a normal young woman who was into fitness. She seemed to balance it quite well. I feel like she feels compelled to downplay her “fit” body to be a part of the body positive movement but actually isn’t as happy now as she is making out. There’s nothing wrong with that either! You can want to be a bit fitter or slimmer and still respect your body.
I don't know how so many are falling for it. She loves exercise, she loved that body, it's so frustrating. You can be fit and healthy and happy. This whole narrative that she is so much happier now is an out and out LIE

Reactions: 12
im fed up of her saying this "i just want to be strong" crap! she used to say it back in her obsessive fitness stage (her words) and it was clearly all lies because she just wanted to be skinny!
how about just admitting you want to have a better more toned body. there is nothing wrong with wanted to change your body etc. shes just goes along with what sells at the time!

Never seen someone who loves there body talk so much about their past body. She’s low-key fuming she doesn’t look like that rn
1578BA09-EC93-4A48-9D91-74D551D20241.png

Never seen someone who loves there body talk so much about their past body. She’s low-key fuming she doesn’t look like that rn View attachment 659545
I’d be crying if I went from that to that… I’d be inhaling diet pills and working my ass off to get back.

Don’t care what anyone says she is not happy at all. No way.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She's said numerous times before how she was so restrictive and would track everything, and every macro and was obsessive over it. I've watched numerous of her old vlogs over the years when she was into fitness and this never came across as true. She ate good food and plenty of snacks, yeah she might have calorie counted and tracked macros but that is a legit way to lose or gain. If she was so restrictive and borderline showing disordered behaviours why not delete all of those videos? Why in your ads for whatever food subscription box they are getting does she bang on about how you can't forget about the macros 🥴 why does she keep showing her old body in so many posts recently. Never seen someone do so many throwbacks to their previous body in such a short amount of time. Just admit you want to lose weight. All the people saying she looks happier now on that photo, when all I see is an uncomfortable fake smile while trying to suck in your belly fat to look a bit slimmer, and popping your leg still🤣

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.