James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really starting to piss me off now all these stories with ripped clothes or suggesting she hasn’t had time to do herself up or wash like what else are u doing carys? You sit in your house 25/8? What are u actually doing that means you don’t have time? Your partner is there too, unlike many other families who only have one parent at home in the first year !

Like stop trying to be relatable because it’s just becoming offensive and embarrassing, she clearly has no other content to post.
She’s a very lost women actually child and I think you right she has nothing to post . Well actually she does a lot that may be very helpful like her suffering with PPD which can actually help people instead of as you said insulting mothers with her unrelated self

View attachment 657550Already trying to bring the attention back to herself 😂
What an embarrassment the world has to evolve around her 24/7 I feel so sorry for James and amber the jealousy she has is disgusting she cannot just let Elle even though I can’t stand her have her 1 moment of fame shocking. They call each other friends they don’t know the meaning of it but actually there similar to certain degree so i do get it.

Reactions: 5
Elle has the baby
Carys is of course straight onto the body positivity posts
I don't understand this weird competitiveness between them, I'm glad they didn't both have a baby boy or baby girl because you just know it would have been so much worse

Seriously, what is wrong with this girl. No one wants to see this, especially when we all know it’s lies.
If you're that confident in your new body.be honest about how your size has changed instead of still trying to say you're a medium

Reactions: 10
And she makes out like she doesn’t have time to put on unripped gym wear or presentable clothing but she has time to excise and she feels she can be relatable this just shows what a joke she really is. When parents has to stop and start workout sometimes with babies in there hand or next to them what an embarrassment to herself if she didn’t know

Seriously, what is wrong with this girl. No one wants to see this, especially when we all know it’s lies.
And this is just fake content she would have been laying on the sofa if it wasn’t for social media whilst James is running around after amber she just ridiculous

Reactions: 6
I see carys has put a dress on now I assume she’s been reading here because we all know she already posted Otd but wanted to prove is isn’t just a lazy sloth 🦥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
we all know Carys is fuming that she went one day over gave birth on her due date, and Elle was 2 days early🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
When I had my first baby I was showered, hair washed and makeup nearly everyday. It literally wasn’t difficult, even with my husband at work. If I wanted a lazy day I might pop my hair in a bun and not wear makeup, but I was always up and dressed. Sometimes in leggings and a vest, but my clothes were always clean and in good condition (not ripped🤨).

When I had my second baby, just before lockdown last year, I was an absolute state. Pyjamas all day, greasy hair for days on end, didn’t get off the sofa (other than to care for my two children obvs) my skin became inflamed and sore, my face kept swelling up as if I’d had an allergic reaction (I hadn’t - I think it was stress!)… I was an absolute mess. I didn’t really realise at the time, but I probably had PND and to quote Carys “not because of the baby” but because of the circumstances we were in (being stuck inside 24/7 with no help whilst my husband was at work 50 hours a week🙄😂). I only knew it wasn’t right because I hadn’t been like this with my first baby, so Carys probably thinks how she feels is normal after having a baby. When I look at photos of myself a year ago I’ve got nothing behind my eyes, and I feel like Carys is the same now. She really should step back from social media for a good 6-8 weeks and speak with someone about how she’s feeling 😬

Reactions: 16
not her not posting even a story post for her best friend whos just given birth but posting a story of her flab instead and a story about spilled milk, for an ITS plug. ok.

• Haha
I’m sure in a year or two she will come out and say how miserable she was at the moment, and how she hated her body. Much in the same way she now says she wasn’t happy during her fitness phase and had body image issues.

Reactions: 21
When I had my first baby I was showered, hair washed and makeup nearly everyday. It literally wasn’t difficult, even with my husband at work. If I wanted a lazy day I might pop my hair in a bun and not wear makeup, but I was always up and dressed. Sometimes in leggings and a vest, but my clothes were always clean and in good condition (not ripped🤨).

When I had my second baby, just before lockdown last year, I was an absolute state. Pyjamas all day, greasy hair for days on end, didn’t get off the sofa (other than to care for my two children obvs) my skin became inflamed and sore, my face kept swelling up as if I’d had an allergic reaction (I hadn’t - I think it was stress!)… I was an absolute mess. I didn’t really realise at the time, but I probably had PND and to quote Carys “not because of the baby” but because of the circumstances we were in (being stuck inside 24/7 with no help whilst my husband was at work 50 hours a week🙄😂). I only knew it wasn’t right because I hadn’t been like this with my first baby, so Carys probably thinks how she feels is normal after having a baby. When I look at photos of myself a year ago I’ve got nothing behind my eyes, and I feel like Carys is the same now. She really should step back from social media for a good 6-8 weeks and speak with someone about how she’s feeling 😬
Aww bless you I know how hard it must have been for you . Also I had suffered with my second but the difference is I seeked help.
I totally agree with you I can see a lot of the signs in her and think about it we don’t see her 24/7 so can you imagine how bad it is behind close doors because it’s really shows up on her social media I agree she needs to take months of not 3-4 days that’s nothing when your suffering a little weekend break may help for a day or two but not long term. And if she wants to save her marriage and be the best mum she can be the only way is being honest to herself and audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Aww bless you I know how hard it must have been for you suffering with my second but the difference is I seeked help.
I totally agree with you I can see a lot of the signs in her and think about it we don’t see her 24/7 so can you imagine how bad it is behind close doors because it’s really shows up on her social media I agree she needs to take months of not 3-4 days that’s nothing when your suffering a little weekend break may help for a day or two but not long term. And if she wants to save her marriage and be the best mum she can be the only way is being honest to herself and audience.
Agree, she needs to tone it down loads.
And yeah if you want to stay in your Pjs all day after having a baby you do that, I would!! But the difference is that people don’t spam 800k + people with their inner legs and stomach just to make themselves feel better about themselves

Reactions: 8
It’s really starting to piss me off now all these stories with ripped clothes or suggesting she hasn’t had time to do herself up or wash like what else are u doing carys? You sit in your house 25/8? What are u actually doing that means you don’t have time? Your partner is there too, unlike many other families who only have one parent at home in the first year !

Like stop trying to be relatable because it’s just becoming offensive and embarrassing, she clearly has no other content to post.
She obviously doesn’t utilise her time very well she spends most of it on social media all day by the looks of it. My husband works 12 hr shifts 5/6 days a week and I still manage to get myself and my baby ready, she’s full of bs

Reactions: 13
Oh my god, she makes me sick! Yes, we know you've put on weight, yes we know you've got stretch marks. You're not special, put it away. So boring....

Reactions: 12
bleeping hell she's at it again, trying to convince us she's SO comfortable with her new body yet here she is saying, 'I'm wearing a size 12 here but wear 14 in most other things in the collection for my boobs! But would wear a 12 if my boobs were smaller'

WE KNOW YOU'RE NOT A 12 CARYS, STOP MAKING OUT THAT IT'S SOMEHOW SHAMEFUL TO BE LARGER THAN A SIZE 12!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I don’t get it, it’s no more effort to put on leggings without a hole than ones with 🤷🏼‍♀️ She just chose to put some tit ones on.

Reactions: 11
bleeping hell she's at it again, trying to convince us she's SO comfortable with her new body yet here she is saying, 'I'm wearing a size 12 here but wear 14 in most other things in the collection for my boobs! But would wear a 12 if my boobs were smaller'

WE KNOW YOU'RE NOT A 12 CARYS, STOP MAKING OUT THAT IT'S SOMEHOW SHAMEFUL TO BE LARGER THAN A SIZE 12!
Bloody ridiculous why can’t she just admit it am about her size and it’s a size 16-18 what’s so bad about that honestly she really needs to get a grip she’s only fooling herself and her views that can’t see pass the lies

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She obviously doesn’t utilise her time very well she spends most of it on social media all day by the looks of it. My husband works 12 hr shifts 5/6 days a week and I still manage to get myself and my baby ready, she’s full of bs
it really irritates me when she uses “mum life”as an excuse to look tit when she is in a privileged position with her husband home all day. I am also in a privileged position with my husband who is self employed and works from home and is able to help with both the kids which gives me the chance to look and feel presentable. I do think she’s perhaps feeling a bit down about her appearance which is so normal after you’ve had a baby. After my first I had to buy all new clothes for my new body, find things that flatter you. Carys would feel so much better if she did this instead of pretending to be body positive. I just don’t understand how she doesn’t have time to do things? If amber is an easy baby she should have all the time in the world

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.