James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally has everything but her size 8. For a lot of people weight makes them unhappy because it’s linked to their fertility, health, relationships, sex, job opportunities etc etc. She’s married, wealthy, has her dream job, house and a new baby - but is a size, god forbid, 16. I sure as tit hope she is the happiest she’s ever been!

You can put a picture of yourself looking good next to another picture looking not so good and say you are happier in the latter… but that doesn’t have mean you’re happier with the way you look, I don’t know why she seems to think that has to be the case or insists on making it about that. Why even have a comparison.
She could say she is happier, more confident and more fulfilled overall in life that she used to be, end of, but she always has to bring it back to the body…while saying ‘your body is the least interesting thing’ -
Stop going on about it then!!! No one cares.
you can be happy or unhappy fat or thin, most of the time it doesn’t hinge on your weight. We all know this, who are you trying to educate? Why even mention the body? Doing so implies happiness should be linked to weight or that she cares soooo much that she actually is unhappy!

I’ve had the love island figure but in the depths of depression, now post baby I’m a 14 and happier than I’ve ever been but I bleeping hate my body right now and would rather that size 8 any day.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She literally has everything but her size 8. For a lot of people weight makes them unhappy because it’s linked to their fertility, health, relationships, sex, job opportunities etc etc. She’s married, wealthy, has her dream job, house and a new baby - but is a size, god forbid, 16. I sure as tit hope she is the happiest she’s ever been!

You can put a picture of yourself looking good next to another picture looking not so good and say you are happier in the latter… but that doesn’t have mean you’re happier with the way you look, I don’t know why she seems to think that has to be the case or insists on making it about that. Why even have a comparison.
She could say she is happier, more confident and more fulfilled overall in life that she used to be, end of, but she always has to bring it back to the body…while saying ‘your body is the least interesting thing’ -
Stop going on about it then!!! No one cares.
you can be happy or unhappy fat or thin, most of the time it doesn’t hinge on your weight. We all know this, who are you trying to educate? Why even mention the body? Doing so implies happiness should be linked to weight or that she cares soooo much that she actually is unhappy!

I’ve had the love island figure but in the depths of depression, now post baby I’m a 14 and happier than I’ve ever been but I bleeping hate my body right now and would rather that size 8 any day.
girl preachhhhh! Why do you have to be happy with your body to be be overall happy in life 🤷‍♀️I don’t get what the obsession is??? I’m in the EXACT same position as you right now, I’ve struggled so much with body issues after birth, yes I’m THANKFUL that my body grew my daughter and was able to feed her for the first 10 months but that doesn’t mean i Iike the way it looks 🤷‍♀️
Why can’t Carys just say she’s so happy that her body created Amber but right now she misses her old figure 🤷‍♀️ We can all see that’s what she blatantly wants to say. Absolutely sick of her trying to justify everything and pretend that she was unhappy with her old body, she worked hard for that body and she will have to work hard to get it back just admit it 🥴🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
No I’m sorry but I don’t believe her crap for one second, you can’t tell me anyone who looked like that is now happy with their body like hers! Absolutely no shade on her body now, mine is very similar 9 weeks post baby! But god I’d be even more gutted if I ever looked like her before photo! Also Carys 👏🏼 Stop 👏🏼 Using 👏🏼 A 👏🏼 Filter 👏🏼 On 👏🏼 Amber!!
Baby Girl is going to be looking at photos in a few years time and not recognise herself bc they are so filtered 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know her Peloton leaderboard name? I tried a quick look through the usernames I thought she might have but no luck. I wanna see her stats haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really hope when they do come “back” it’s not just another dry and dull “house updates and an honest chat” vlog because I don’t know how much more of the same boring drab tit we can all watch.

There are SO many videos they can do! It’s just constantly just 40 mins of them wandering about the house talking tit - they did once used to be entertaining and interesting. I feel like since they’ve become parents they’ve forgot that they still have lives too. We need fun videos back like: ordering what the person in front orders, 10k calorie challenges, maybe a come dine with me where they cook for each other etc, they could do outfit challenges where they buy eachother outfits. There’s so much they could do and they choose to just film the same tit all the time 😩

Reactions: 14
View attachment 660009
From that whole campaign, this is the part she LOVES? What about ending racism and online abuse? Do you LOVE putting an end to those, Carys? Sure sign the petition! We all will. But, don’t miss the bigger message, hun👍
Exactly she’s not focusing on the bigger picture and the meaning behind this. She has no interest about people being racism going on at alll which is ridiculous this could only suggest to me that she may be racist she doesn’t care about the greater good for black/ brown people. Now the worry is with this is that they are raising a child and I have seen anywhere in that playroom multi cultural things such as books, teddy’s toys etc as these are things that’s been implemented in my household. Godforbid when amber grows up she doesn’t think it’s only people like her that exist I really hope with time she has a diverse parenting. Again as always all she’s think about is people being able to disagree with her and share the option which she calls TROLLS when actually all it is is giving her tips or disagree with what she says specially we all know she’s a liar. So carys if WHEN you read this please stop just thinking about yourself and think of the poor life’s that are affected by racism.

Can I just say… a dirty nappy on the table you at eat at… hygienic hun
Absolutely vile🤮 so lazy she can’t even throw it away disgusting she’s such a pathetic lazy person then will spout MUM LIFE blame all on that even though that are both at home full time laying on the sofa bed. And her just shoving the boob in ambers mouth just to keep her quiet even though she most probably just talking to her in her baby language. Maybe James didn’t see it or he would have moved it honestly she is a joke of a woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
F1CE3D76-5E42-486D-BEC0-92C94D893259.jpeg
This came up on my feed just now, no way she is still being sponsored by them 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I wouldn't even mind if she said sorry for lying. But she won't.

It’s actually getting bleeping boring now. I see Carys’ stretch marks more than my own.
Ikr, mine are just there and chilling on my hips. Not a big deal at all.

Reactions: 5
Starting a petition for her to get rid of the “busy bee” part of her handle. Nothing busy about her. Unless she calls general life is busy?!

• Haha
I thought she read baby books and knew what she was doing?

surely she can’t have been that stupid to think amber would sleep through the night from being newborn? I know some babies do, but it’s a perfectly normal thing for them to wake, either because they’re hungry or because they need changing etc…

Reactions: 14
I do sort of get where she is coming from with the whole "I am happier now that I'm bigger", but I think she exaggerates it. I used to be like her when I was in the start of my twenties. Worked out all the time, counted every calorie and watched my weight every day. And it payed off and i'm not gonna lie, I think I looked amazing. But I was not happy and not in a good place with that kind of focus on food, exercise and looks. Now I am 28, have a baby and love my life. I have gained 25 kg, lots of stretch marks and saggy boobs.. but I am still a lot more happy now than I was when I looked fit. But that doesn't mean that I loove my new extra weight or think my stretch marks are beautiful, because lets be honest, they are not. My body has changed and thats ok, but I don't have to love the changes and I don't.

This is whats wrong with Carys. She is allowed to think that she looked amazing when she was fit even if she is happier now. And she doesn't have to love her stretch marks.. it's just not realistic and I wish she could just say that. So instead of saying "I love my body so much more now because I am happier now", say "I loved my body when it looked like this, but I wouldn't go back because now I have Amber and a great life, but I would also love to get in shape again like before". Why does she have to love everything with her new body and suddenly hate everything about her old one? It's not true and not relatable.

Sorry for my bad english, I am from Norway so english is not my first language 😂 🙊

Is she’s alright? I don’t understand what all that waffling was about on her story at all

She’s so manic
Apparently she’s tired and has mum guilt for being dull with amber when playing with her. And how she feels tired even though amber has been the same with her sleep waking 2 times a night. Crap and trying to be relatable blah blah blah so rubbish really obviously has nothing to say.

Reactions: 7
Omg that story is so chaotic and tbh unrelatable .... Her just saying you just have to accept they wake up and do it. Babe most mothers don't have a full time husband at home to pick up the slack when they're tired or may be facing a full day at work...that's why they'd like the kids to sleep through

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.