James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back through carys old vlogs she seems like a different person on the one dated 5th March 2018 she calls James a gong then pretends she doesnt know what it means 🤥 disgusting

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
yep same old s**t ITS tacky clothing and a very over exaggerating fake smile looking face and has changed outfit she so predictable.

Reactions: 5
So sick of her 'im a size 14 without my boobs I would be a 12'... Your tits arent detachable babe, youre a 14 end of.

I might start saying I'm a 14 but without my big fat ass I'd be a 10 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She lies even more than Carys!
Haha well yeah, I was just meaning I can tolerate Elle atm, but I actually can’t stand Carys with all her weird faces and showing off her bod and how out of touch she is with the “real” world

Reactions: 8
She’s such a liar. That girl she’s just posted on her Instagram is supposedly a size 16 yet looks half the size of little miss size 12/14 because of my boobs. Okay hun

Reactions: 24
So sick of her 'im a size 14 without my boobs I would be a 12'... Your tits arent detachable babe, youre a 14 end of.

I might start saying I'm a 14 but without my big fat ass I'd be a 10 🥰
Id be a size 8 if my boobs and arse were smaller….they aren’t, so I’m a size 12….I don’t understand why she has to keep saying it! Aside from the fact it’s blatantly obvious her boobs are huge! :/

Reactions: 16
Bet she’s raided her wardrobe for the tiniest clothes ever to squeeze herself in for another reel fml

Reactions: 6
Id be a size 8 if my boobs and arse were smaller….they aren’t, so I’m a size 12….I don’t understand why she has to keep saying it! Aside from the fact it’s blatantly obvious her boobs are huge! :/
Also, I was watching a vlog by jazzybum yesterday and she was talking about clothes and sizing and she just said she had something in a medium but honestly her sizing varied from an 8 up to a 14 depending on the shop and the clothes and how they fit and what look she wanted, she wasn’t bothered by that and didn’t make a big deal and to me, she is in really good shape and I was amazed she was even in anything bigger than a 10! So if she can admit she wears bigger clothes, and Carys is much bigger than her, why can’t she do the same!!

Reactions: 10
She’s such a liar. That girl she’s just posted on her Instagram is supposedly a size 16 yet looks half the size of little miss size 12/14 because of my boobs. Okay hun
Came on to say this! Its James’s brothers girlfriend apparently - now I’d say they were the same size personally. Nothing wrong with either of their sizes but ones a 12 and ones a 16? Really 🤨

Reactions: 12
Also, I was watching a vlog by jazzybum yesterday and she was talking about clothes and sizing and she just said she had something in a medium but honestly her sizing varied from an 8 up to a 14 depending on the shop and the clothes and how they fit and what look she wanted, she wasn’t bothered by that and didn’t make a big deal and to me, she is in really good shape and I was amazed she was even in anything bigger than a 10! So if she can admit she wears bigger clothes, and Carys is much bigger than her, why can’t she do the same!!
yeah that's why I call bullshit on Carys' sizing. She never seems to have to size up in different stores or anything, she just blames her boobs. I can get the same pair of jeans in M&S but in two slightly different shades and I have to get 2 different sizes 😅 but Carys can fit in the same size in everything (even though we know she lies about her sizing aka buying size XL which is a 16 on the husband buys my vlog) 🙈

Reactions: 5
Plus all the clothes she was given (apart from 2 of them) were all size 14 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely not a 12. She just admitted she “would be a 12 without boobs” but hun you do have boobs? Therefore you’re minimum a 14. Nothing wrong with a 14. Nothing wrong with an 18 which lets be realistic is probably her true size. Forget all of this body positivity tit just be honest.

Reactions: 11
Yeah “James” was concerned about the lyrics. It had nothing to do with the comments on your ITS post or Tattle. And you used it anyway. To your thousands of little kid followers. And you used your baby.

🍆

Reactions: 13
Yeah “James” was concerned about the lyrics. It had nothing to do with the comments on your ITS post or Tattle. And you used it anyway. To your thousands of little kid followers. And you used your baby.

🍆
Poor amber when she watches this is a few years. 🤦🏼‍♀️ You’d come too far to post. Likely story.
These “influencers” would be great Pinocchio characters. Can’t tell the truth at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely she could have carried on with the making the reel and just played a different song over it? I don’t understand the ‘id come too far with creating it’ excuse.

Reactions: 7
their youtubers as a job and couldnt work out how to add a new song over it? or just edit it again. 6 weeks to get different outfits?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.