James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So unrelatable. There’s nothing stopping her going back to bed if she wanted to as James is home too. Most of us don’t have that luxury

Reactions: 20
Wow. Those stories are really weird. I couldn’t read the words fast enough she was so manic!!

Reactions: 12
Oh. My. God. Someone should really talk some sense into her. Boohoo poor Carys she had to wake up during the night cause Amber isn’t cooperating and sleeping through the night at the ripe age of 3 months. And she only just realised that this is ‘mum life’ 😐 please try NOT having your husband there cause he’s out working for about 12-14 hours a day, you working either way from home or taking your baby to work with you cause maternity pay is tit and do all of the other things that normal people do every day (not that she would know anything about housework). Oh and yes, you also feed, change and entertain your baby during the ‘awake time’ in the meantime plus wake up a couple of times during the night.
I’m not invalidating her struggles but if that’s too much for her - she should seek professional help. The rest of us just GET ON WITH THEIR BLOODY LIVES, not go on Instagram and moan.
Edit to say I had to unfollow her 🙄

Reactions: 17
Oh. My. God. Someone should really talk some sense into her. Boohoo poor Carys she had to wake up during the night cause Amber isn’t cooperating and sleeping through the night at the ripe age of 3 months. And she only just realised that this is ‘mum life’ 😐 please try NOT having your husband there cause he’s out working for about 12-14 hours a day, you working either way from home or taking your baby to work with you cause maternity pay is tit and do all of the other things that normal people do every day (not that she would know anything about housework). Oh and yes, you also feed, change and entertain your baby during the ‘awake time’ in the meantime plus wake up a couple of times during the night.
I’m not invalidating her struggles but if that’s too much for her - she should seek professional help. The rest of us just GET ON WITH THEIR BLOODY LIVES, not go on Instagram and moan.
oh but she's not tired and exhausted from amber not sleeping through yet😉 none of her problems ever relate to having a baby, unless someone was to call her bigger etc, then she would blame all of it on just having had a baby🤣

Reactions: 6
Tell me about it always wanting people to feel sorry for her and yes she very manic she needs to get her mental health looked at defiantly needs to speak to a GP am sorry but she needs help and there nothing wrong in that. But she needs to be honest it’s very true as people are saying she has the benefit of taking a nap as and when needed but then I guess MUM GUILT will be used. I won’t be surprised in a few months her hiring help with amber so she can be even more lazy. That’s most probably why she is pumping milk for her so that she can give it to the nanny or nursery. Because think about how is she going to feel when teething happens because she will be awake a lot more that’s when it’s really going to hit her with tiredness. I don’t thinks she really felt it yet this stage is very minor compared to teething and toddlers

One minute ohh look at me am amazing next minute complete opposite end of the spectrum she’s all over the place she really needs seeing to ASAP the quick she does it the better. I bet you any money she will post later all dressed with her over exaggerating voice to make people think she is happy when she isn’t but that’s because of her mental state as well as lying to her viewers. That’s why she’s so manic it’s all apart of it that why people find her intense at time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Did she really just say that she’s JUST realised that this will be hard work? After the big show she made about planning for a big family, “TTC” journey, being pregnant for 9 month… she’s only now appreciating that having a baby is a life changing thing? What a tosser

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she really just say that she’s JUST realised that this will be hard work? After the big show she made about planning for a big family, “TTC” journey, being pregnant for 9 month… she’s only now appreciating that having a baby is a life changing thing? What a tosser
The thing is with her she thought that it would be like looking after a dog her immature way of thinking and when people were saying to give it a few years because mothers knows the impact and how intense it could be looking after children she made out they were trolls when actually we were genuinely just giving advice. So she can just piss of and deal with it and i don’t why she feels everything is black and white very ridiculous way to look at life.

See she showing her stomach again talking saying she’s doing a reel must her silly body positivity lies or ITS poor quality clothing. 1 out the 2

Reactions: 7
So she starts off saying she’s EXHAUSTED but she doesn’t know why, yet Amber got the blame in the end 🙄
WAFFLE WAFFLE WAFFLE ……. BORING YA DE YA DE YA
Admission of trying to sleep train too, the hypocrisy of saying enjoy them while they’re tiny and you won’t get this time back, practice what you preach hun !!

Reactions: 6
Yay another belly, gut grabbing reel. Officially unfollowed. No wonder she needed a break off social media shes uploading nothing constantly

Noooooo not another reel! They’re so repetitive! If she were truly body confident/happy she wouldn’t be obsessively posting about her stomach and stretch marks. Nobody gives a sh*t!!!!!

Noooooo not another reel! They’re so repetitive! If she were truly body confident/happy she wouldn’t be obsessively posting about her stomach and stretch marks. Nobody gives a sh*t!!!!!
It gets engagement though - she’s just doing it because she’s jumping on a fad. It’s all for show.

Reactions: 9
It gets engagement though - she’s just doing it because she’s jumping on a fad. It’s all for show.
Just went back to check and she’s posted a tummy reel every 1-2 weeks since May 😴 she needs to give her body time to settle. And stop squeezing her stomach as she zooms into the camera! It’s weird.

Reactions: 7
yet another I wear size 14 because of my big ginormous boobs 🤪 but she also wears size 14 jeans too, is that because of her boobs as well😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.