James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to agree with you absolutely ridiculous she must be dripping bless her. Also I don’t understand why she feels the need to post that she’s wearing ripped gym leggings why I do I feel so what offended when she has a whole room full of clothes as if we’re meant to feel soo ty for her. Like poor me I can’t even have the time to we’re a nice outfit but amber can I just don’t have any time any more to look nice. Just so she can look relatable to others mums who genuinely cannot and don’t have the time to get ready. We all know if carys wanted to put on a nice outfit and do abit of makeup amber would allow her to if she’s that amazing baby she bangs on to be and if not James would happily look after her so she can have a showers and get dressed. I feel really insulted as a parent who sometimes do find it hard when am with the kids to go and take a shower put on something nice. And the only thing didn’t add the picture was mum life just admit carys that you just don’t give a F***k about you appearance because you don’t live yourself enough please do not degrade mothers who genuinely don’t have time to shower and eat in peace and when it happens it takes forever. She is so insensitive and really disrespectful to mothers who don’t live that luxurious life
100% agree and also feel offended. I'm a first time mum to twins born only a few weeks ago. Most days I don't have time to get dressed, shower or eat a proper meal. And my babies aren't easy - they stay awake for hours, cry a lot, don't want to sleep in their crib, hate swaddles, etc. I love them to death, sometimes I cry because I am so happy with them, but damn it is harder than I thought and I admit that I'm struggling! So no Carys... you are not relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
100% agree and also feel offended. I'm a first time mum to twins born only a few weeks ago. Most days I don't have time to get dressed, shower or eat a proper meal. And my babies aren't easy - they stay awake for hours, cry a lot, don't want to sleep in their crib, hate swaddles, etc. I love them to death, sometimes I cry because I am so happy with them, but damn it is harder than I thought and I admit that I'm struggling! So no Carys... you are not relatable.
I completely agree
And you’ve probably heard this a million times but the first couple months with twins is so hard but after that it’s so so amazing and incredible to watch them play ♥

Reactions: 9
Awww bless you am sure your doing amazing jobxxx❤ I promise with time things get easier am telling you I have four children so I know to some extent how you may be feeling. You have twins so I can only imagine the pressure but just to let you know that you are great and please do not compare yourself to people like carys as that isn’t reality. I have been a family support working with vulnerable families and from my experience a lot of what you see online is fake as they don’t show reality only the good stuff and people like carys that just sits on the sofa all day trying to be relatable when she can’t. And that’s what angrys me because I have seen people trying to live up to Instagram life but unfortunately it’s not reality. And you know what makes me so sad 😞 is for the fact that I don’t think carys gives a f**k about her followers or other mothers I don’t believe she say the little she says because she genuinely what’s to help mother for me it’s just done for another pay check so tarnish mother’s life’s and self esteem for a pay check. And to think she give nothing back to the community if she wanted to help people she should do volunteering helping people in less fortunate positions because and give back to her followers and am not talking giveaway from her new rang. As I have seen other people with the range so this I think they are told to by ITS. I mean from her own wages just to be nice to her audience because what she needs to understand that it’s her followers that made her financially stable. She so selfish but just to let you know am thinking of you stay strong you can do this I promise xxxxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have to agree with you absolutely ridiculous she must be dripping bless her. Also I don’t understand why she feels the need to post that she’s wearing ripped gym leggings why I do I feel so what offended when she has a whole room full of clothes as if we’re meant to feel soo ty for her. Like poor me I can’t even have the time to we’re a nice outfit but amber can I just don’t have any time any more to look nice. Just so she can look relatable to others mums who genuinely cannot and don’t have the time to get ready. We all know if carys wanted to put on a nice outfit and do abit of makeup amber would allow her to if she’s that amazing baby she bangs on to be and if not James would happily look after her so she can have a showers and get dressed. I feel really insulted as a parent who sometimes do find it hard when am with the kids to go and take a shower put on something nice. And the only thing didn’t add the picture was mum life just admit carys that you just don’t give a F***k about you appearance because you don’t live yourself enough please do not degrade mothers who genuinely don’t have time to shower and eat in peace and when it happens it takes forever. She is so insensitive and really disrespectful to mothers who don’t live that luxurious life
I totally agree! She 100% does it to relatable but it’s just a joke! She can’t be relatable because she lives such a privileged little life! My baby is 10 weeks & funnily enough my husband actually works! He’s out of the house for the best part of 13/14 hours so I don’t have the luxury of just being able to hand him the baby! It would take nothing for her to go put on one of her hundreds of pairs of #gifted #ad gymshark leggings!! 🤬

Reactions: 7
They haven’t even updated the couples channel profile pic which is v old, or the banner that says james and carys (and mila). I thought by now it would include amber as they Essentially are just a family channel now

Reactions: 9
They haven’t even updated the couples channel profile pic which is v old, or the banner that says james and carys (and mila). I thought by now it would include amber as they Essentially are just a family channel now
She reads here. Soon, it’ll be updated. She won’t give you credit for the awesome and totally appropriate idea. Take a well deserved bow👏👏

Reactions: 15
She reads here. Soon, it’ll be updated. She won’t give you credit for the awesome and totally appropriate idea. Take a well deserved bow👏👏
Haha! I’ll keep and eye out and call bingo if it happens!

Reactions: 7
Haha! I’ll keep and eye out and call bingo if it happens!
it happened with her insta pp so you never know😏
I totally agree! She 100% does it to relatable but it’s just a joke! She can’t be relatable because she lives such a privileged little life! My baby is 10 weeks & funnily enough my husband actually works! He’s out of the house for the best part of 13/14 hours so I don’t have the luxury of just being able to hand him the baby! It would take nothing for her to go put on one of her hundreds of pairs of #gifted #ad gymshark leggings!! 🤬
Literally, I have an 18 week old, and my partner is out 12 hours a day for work. Sometimes it's just exhausting to not be able to pass someone else the baby so you can have a slightly longer shower 🤣 I'm here on terrible mat pay, and she probably gets my yearly wage after a few absolutely terrible gymshark ads. My baby is now in the 4 month sleep regression and some days have been the same sleeping through, some a few wakes per night and later bed time, I'm so tired most days but I can still manage to get dressed 🤣 to think she thinks she's relatable when she's posting that, honestly it's so transparent how much she's trying to be🙄

Reactions: 4
it happened with her insta pp so you never know😏

Literally, I have an 18 week old, and my partner is out 12 hours a day for work. Sometimes it's just exhausting to not be able to pass someone else the baby so you can have a slightly longer shower 🤣 I'm here on terrible mat pay, and she probably gets my yearly wage after a few absolutely terrible gymshark ads. My baby is now in the 4 month sleep regression and some days have been the same sleeping through, some a few wakes per night and later bed time, I'm so tired most days but I can still manage to get dressed 🤣 to think she thinks she's relatable when she's posting that, honestly it's so transparent how much she's trying to be🙄
Totally!! Aww no bless ya! It’s not easy! Whats a slightly longer shower? Oh to dream 😂😂😂 it is actually offensive that she things we’re all tramps that don’t get dressed & wear holey clothing 😂

Reactions: 8
I hate to be a witch but I am SO shocked Carys has only just turned 25. I would have put her in her early 30s. I’ve just found this thread so it was a real surprise
Omg is she 25? 😳😳 I thought she was mid 30’s 😅😅 I’m 30 and she looks way older than me 🙈

Reactions: 10
you can see how hard she's breathing in in her latest "mum ootd"🙄 embracing her post partum body my arse🤣

you can see how hard she's breathing in in her latest "mum ootd"🙄 embracing her post partum body my arse🤣
Omg yes that’s so bad her trying to make her stomach look more flat this is absolutely ridiculous 😤 I am fuming now you have pointed that out. Because she bangs on about body positivity but actually she lying this is so damaging specially to first time parents. That’s what I mean she’s only in it for the money she doesn’t care who she damages in the process. This is unacceptable behavior it really is I think all the mothers I support at work and she would make some of them feel like tit. I just watched sophierina video she is a small YouTuber that’s just had a baby I love her she usually does taste test to live your best life on a budget and she doesn’t spend lots of money on things if she doesn’t have to. A lot of her baby things were hang me downs from sister in law or charity shop and can you believe she has started to watch carys as she mentioned her and this made her go out and buy that ridiculous expensive play mat from I think mama and papa. So you can see the influence she has on people and you can imagine she will be looking at her body to as Sophie mentioned she’s abit self conscious and wants to loose some baby weight. She damaging badly some like Sophie would think that’s her real body but knowing how she looks we know it’s a lie her imagine carys looks like she couldn’t breathe in that pic am telling you carys needs help big time no shame in it I respect people that truthfully.

outfit of the day
Just to let you all know Maryland is born some aka Elle Darby BABY and guess who hasn’t commented carys of course. Now the games begging with those two on who’s the best mother bull tit and lost the best development etc stupid pair

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Just to let you all know Maryland is born some aka Elle Darby BABY and guess who hasn’t commented carys of course. Now the games begging with those two on who’s the best mother bull tit and lost the best development etc stupid pair
as much as I strongly dislike Carys, Elle only JUST announced the birth of her baby 25 mins ago. Maybe, just maybe, Carys hasn’t seen the post yet?!?!

Reactions: 3
904BE71F-DCE7-463B-B9D1-96C192C0E77D.jpeg

she’s commented now, she could have at least put some effort in her comment 😂

• Haha
Totally!! Aww no bless ya! It’s not easy! Whats a slightly longer shower? Oh to dream 😂😂😂 it is actually offensive that she things we’re all tramps that don’t get dressed & wear holey clothing 😂
It’s really starting to piss me off now all these stories with ripped clothes or suggesting she hasn’t had time to do herself up or wash like what else are u doing carys? You sit in your house 25/8? What are u actually doing that means you don’t have time? Your partner is there too, unlike many other families who only have one parent at home in the first year !

Like stop trying to be relatable because it’s just becoming offensive and embarrassing, she clearly has no other content to post.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.