James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact my teenage friends who literally have no commitments all summer posts less than this new mum like. Everytime I kid you not I go on Instagram she has a recent story about 10 minutes ago ... how the duck does she have all this time to keep posting. Like she’s so boring as well I use to loooove their content because of how normal they were but they’ve rushed their lives imo. Been together for ages I think they stayed together out of comfort ngl then got married then a house then a baby all in under a couple years like why rush. I think if the pandemic didn’t happen they wouldn’t of had a child
She has way too much time on her hands. She barely had a break away from social media, I’d say a week is a break

Reactions: 6
lol I'm sorry but isn't it easy to have a few days off social media if you're away with your parents doing things 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I swear this is all that poor baby wears. Surely there’s something a little softer in colour etc?
I know! Is it me or is artics where they live. I either must have a warm baby or it’s warm where i live because he’s been in rompers for weeks. He’s a day younger than Amber.

Reactions: 5
I used to love Carys and James’ videos but just recently I have unfollowed on YouTube and Instagram. They are so incredibly dull and boring but also fake.
I thought to myself a number of times that Carys was lying about her clothes size and that she was desperate to progress Amber before she’s ready and when I came here, I saw that everyone else was saying the same. It must be that way if others can see it too.
I personally think she wants Amber to appear to be a genius child. It so sad. And it’s VERY obvious she’s trying to skip ahead in progression in an attempt to become further ahead that Elle’s baby. What a sad sad little life.
Carys is a 14/16 clothes size. Why can’t she just say that? If you’re so in love with your body why can’t you admit that? Nobody believes you’re a size 12 so stop saying it.
to settle this debate once and for all… Carys is definitely a size 16. My friend works at ASOS and can see any order made in the UK and James placed an order a few weeks ago for Carys (I think this was shown in their recent BS “mY hUsBaND bUyS…” vids and everything in the order was size 16.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
She gives me anxiety by holding onto her little arms like that. No video is worth that! What if Amber decided to make such an abrupt movement and she would fly off her knee

Reactions: 4
My question is why the duck has she got a jumperoo set up with a pillow under it when babies arnt meant to use them till 4 months old

• Wow
Reactions: 9
My question is why the duck has she got a jumperoo set up with a pillow under it when babies arnt meant to use them till 4 months old
pillow so amber can actually use it I'm guessing 🙄 as she will be too short at only just 3 months. Do they not realise that this won't help her develop quicker🙄🤣

Reactions: 2
It really worries me she is quite obviously trying to get amber to sit up already. She only 3 and half months and should be supported at all times, not sat up and being held by her arm. I know she’s a new mum and it’s a learning curve but it’s really quite dangerous to little one

Reactions: 8
The fact my teenage friends who literally have no commitments all summer posts less than this new mum like. Everytime I kid you not I go on Instagram she has a recent story about 10 minutes ago ... how the duck does she have all this time to keep posting. Like she’s so boring as well I use to loooove their content because of how normal they were but they’ve rushed their lives imo. Been together for ages I think they stayed together out of comfort ngl then got married then a house then a baby all in under a couple years like why rush. I think if the pandemic didn’t happen they wouldn’t of had a child

YES!!! ITS TOO MUCH

Reactions: 1
The thought of a 3 month old baby in a jumperoo terrifies me. They are not developed enough for that level of impact 🤯

Reactions: 17
Carys is showing inside her home, AGAIN🤦‍♀️. Boring🥱🥱🥱

James’ hair has definitely been lightened!
For me personally she is becoming irrelevant no use for social media at all as the little she does isn’t genuine and I can see through her when I loved her for years am sure many people are thinking the same even if they don’t say it. She’s a joke of a women she really is well child really.

James’ hair has definitely been lightened!
For me personally she is becoming irrelevant no use for social media at all as the little she does isn’t genuine and I can see through her when I loved her for years am sure many people are thinking the same even if they don’t say it. She’s a joke of a women she really is well child really.

•••

Why do I feel like they will be the type of people to try and wean amber early? My HV said to me that I could start weaning my baby from 17 weeks... baring in mind that is next week for me, it feels WAY too soon. He’s only just mastered tummy time cause he bloody hates it 😂 they’re in such a rush for amber to hit the next milestone. Who is she trying to prove a point to?

Reactions: 5
Because she’s a childish gob shite
That, and because she’s embarrassed of her true face and neck weight gain. Pulling these faces means she doesn’t have to stomach herself. She’s messed up in the head. She needs professional help, but won’t seek it. So until then, she’ll have a phone full of these types of pictures. She’s crying for help. Just sad really.

Reactions: 25
Why do I feel like they will be the type of people to try and wean amber early? My HV said to me that I could start weaning my baby from 17 weeks... baring in mind that is next week for me, it feels WAY too soon. He’s only just mastered tummy time cause he bloody hates it 😂 they’re in such a rush for amber to hit the next milestone. Who is she trying to prove a point to?
Yep, they will definitely wean at 4 months. Always desperate for the next milestone. Don’t want to start a debate as every parent has the right to choose but I don’t regret waiting until 6 months as per the current advice.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.