James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I feel like they will be the type of people to try and wean amber early? My HV said to me that I could start weaning my baby from 17 weeks... baring in mind that is next week for me, it feels WAY too soon. He’s only just mastered tummy time cause he bloody hates it 😂 they’re in such a rush for amber to hit the next milestone. Who is she trying to prove a point to?
I sometimes wonder if she’s already pitting Amber against Elles unborn child! Because if they get Amber doing everything sooner they think it’ll keep viewers interested, look like they’re great parents & be able to brag to Elle! 😒

Reactions: 12
I sometimes wonder if she’s already pitting Amber against Elles unborn child! Because if they get Amber doing everything sooner they think it’ll keep viewers interested, look like they’re great parents & be able to brag to Elle! 😒
that is *exactly* what this is.
She’s as transparent as her beloved home gym window.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep, they will definitely wean at 4 months. Always desperate for the next milestone. Don’t want to start a debate as every parent has the right to choose but I don’t regret waiting until 6 months as per the current advice.
yeah, same as you, every parent will be different, but general advice is 6 months as that's when most babies show the actual signs of being ready. I heard it can be earlier (4 months) if baby needs help gaining weight or things to do with reflux. But I reckon they will try and make out Amber is ready at 4 months 🙄

Reactions: 3
Carys' Social Media addiction is, let's face it, what started this whole thing. She's desperate for validation from total strangers who do not give two soggy shits about her.

Reactions: 18
Why do I feel like they will be the type of people to try and wean amber early? My HV said to me that I could start weaning my baby from 17 weeks... baring in mind that is next week for me, it feels WAY too soon. He’s only just mastered tummy time cause he bloody hates it 😂 they’re in such a rush for amber to hit the next milestone. Who is she trying to prove a point to?

Please don't wean your baby at 17 weeks 🙈 health visitors are NOT qualified in paediatric nutrition and should not be telling you to wean early! It's scary how much outdated advice they give nowadays!
I really hope Carys doesn't but tbf they seem to be very much book-parents so maybe rhat will work in their favour 🙈

Reactions: 11
Please don't wean your baby at 17 weeks 🙈 health visitors are NOT qualified in paediatric nutrition and should not be telling you to wean early! It's scary how much outdated advice they give nowadays!
I really hope Carys doesn't but tbf they seem to be very much book-parents so maybe rhat will work in their favour 🙈
oh god I wouldn’t! My HV spoke out her arse when I met her. She asked if I was a doctor cause I was “clued up” lol no I just know my child

Reactions: 6
I think carys pulls these ridiculous faces because she doesn't like how she looks in photos anymore after her weight gain etc
Which btw if she feels like that its fine
She can say honestly if she feels like that
I think the body positivity movement in some senses can be quite toxic for this reason (I'm speaking as a size 16 currently pregnant lady), that influencers now are basically being forced to portray this whole oh yea I love how my body looks even with weight gain etc, when in reality it is more than OK for her to say I'm amazed with what my body has done and been through but I don't feel confident as I am right now so I'm going to focus on my nutrition and fitness and that would be fine!
Stop with this fake influencer bullshit and just be honest

Yeah she definitely does it so if she looks at them she can be like oh I wasn’t really trying rather than acc try n not like how she looks now

Reactions: 7
I hate to be a witch but I am SO shocked Carys has only just turned 25. I would have put her in her early 30s. I’ve just found this thread so it was a real surprise

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I know it’s many years off yet but has Carys ever stopped & thought how damaging her attitude towards how body will be on amber when she grows up? Imagine how you’d feel finding out your mother regularly lied about her size & felt ashamed at admitting she was a perfectly normal & healthy size 14/16!

Reactions: 7
They said in one of their recent videos that he’s going to teach her about money and she’s going to teach her about fashion. Poor Amber.
She’s going to be a hybrid of them and not in a good way. They’re going to teach her how to “influence”. How to milk the general public for every penny they’ve got. How hard work doesn’t matter if you’ve got a decent following. She’s going to have her own YouTube and Instragram when she’s 9 isn’t she. Absolutely disgusting

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Why do they consistently dress amber in a woollen cardigan everywhere she goes. It’s been about 20 degrees most days for months! Babies sweat like a pig at that age in the car seat in the winter let alone in the warm. Poor amber!

Reactions: 8
Why do they consistently dress amber in a woollen cardigan everywhere she goes. It’s been about 20 degrees most days for months! Babies sweat like a pig at that age in the car seat in the winter let alone in the warm. Poor amber!
I have to agree with you absolutely ridiculous she must be dripping bless her. Also I don’t understand why she feels the need to post that she’s wearing ripped gym leggings why I do I feel so what offended when she has a whole room full of clothes as if we’re meant to feel soo ty for her. Like poor me I can’t even have the time to we’re a nice outfit but amber can I just don’t have any time any more to look nice. Just so she can look relatable to others mums who genuinely cannot and don’t have the time to get ready. We all know if carys wanted to put on a nice outfit and do abit of makeup amber would allow her to if she’s that amazing baby she bangs on to be and if not James would happily look after her so she can have a showers and get dressed. I feel really insulted as a parent who sometimes do find it hard when am with the kids to go and take a shower put on something nice. And the only thing didn’t add the picture was mum life just admit carys that you just don’t give a F***k about you appearance because you don’t live yourself enough please do not degrade mothers who genuinely don’t have time to shower and eat in peace and when it happens it takes forever. She is so insensitive and really disrespectful to mothers who don’t live that luxurious life

Carys is trying so hard to be relatable and “I’m just like every other mum” but she will never be as relatable as she thinks she is no matter how hard she tries because the majority of mums aren’t in the same situation as her. For a start she has her husband at home with her every single day while a lot of mums are on their own with the baby after just a couple of weeks once paternity leave is over. She’s got a big house with loads of room and a big garden. She doesn’t have to worry about finances like a lot of women do when they are getting by on maternity pay. Carys can afford to splurge on a load of Mamas and Papas outfits when they go shopping like it’s nothing. A lot of parents are having to make sacrifices to afford things for their baby.

I’m not invalidating her struggles because regardless of your circumstances yes you can still struggle, however I think instead of her making out she’s super relatable to mums and just like everyone else which she’s not, she needs to acknowledge her privilege.

The only thing a lot of mums will be able to relate to with Carys is that they both have babies.

Sorry for the schpiel 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Completely agree! I had to wean my youngest early because she dropped from 75th centile to the 9th cos of her reflux and milk allergy and it was an absolute NIGHTMARE the puréeing everything, the baby porridge all over the place, was so much easier at six months when she would eat a bit of toast and scrambled egg 😂 tbf she did gain quite a bit of her weight back.

however we all know that the super advanced baby Amber will be eating 5* three course meals at four months perhaps sushi? Caviar? Fillet mignon? Wouldn’t put it past them 😂

Reactions: 6
Why tf is she wearing a pair of leggings with a massive hole in them when she has about 100 gymshark leggings upstairs she doesn’t wear?? At least put some effort into yourself

Reactions: 23
I can see she has changed amber I bet you any money it because she’s read here even though I know babies need changing at times

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t love Rugby, you knob head!🙄 She’s alert due to her hearing sensory. You’ll notice when she actually starts to grab items, instead of you placing them on her hand…she’s using her touch sensory. How about you protect Amber’s back and head, read a baby development book or twelve, and then, SHUT THE duck UP🙏

53C9E04E-8426-418C-B32B-8C35DAB8FC2D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesn’t love Rugby, you knob head!🙄 She’s alert due to her hearing sensory. You’ll notice when she actually starts to grab items, instead of you placing them on her hand…she’s using her touch sensory. How about you protect Amber’s back and head, read a baby development book or twelve, and then, SHUT THE duck UP🙏

View attachment 656705
Has to get the TITS she hates so much in the pic obvs 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.