James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a lovely time off social media, but had to announce she was back on bang on 9am? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel sorry for them I really do. They’re still in their early 20’s and are rushing through life because they don’t have to work for any milestones. What will they be looking to do in their 30’s? Divorce? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Stepping away from social media is always so refreshing”. Well it would be if you actually did it and we all know you didn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it was around feb because she made that video where she was stepping out of a pool, and was desperately trying show off her plaster without making it seem weird to allude to the fact she’d had her implant taken out 🤦🏼‍♀️
Hahaha do you have a pic or link to this?

The fact my teenage friends who literally have no commitments all summer posts less than this new mum like. Everytime I kid you not I go on Instagram she has a recent story about 10 minutes ago ... how the duck does she have all this time to keep posting. Like she’s so boring as well I use to loooove their content because of how normal they were but they’ve rushed their lives imo. Been together for ages I think they stayed together out of comfort ngl then got married then a house then a baby all in under a couple years like why rush. I think if the pandemic didn’t happen they wouldn’t of had a child

The fact my teenage friends who literally have no commitments all summer posts less than this new mum like. Everytime I kid you not I go on Instagram she has a recent story about 10 minutes ago ... how the duck does she have all this time to keep posting. Like she’s so boring as well I use to loooove their content because of how normal they were but they’ve rushed their lives imo. Been together for ages I think they stayed together out of comfort ngl then got married then a house then a baby all in under a couple years like why rush. I think if the pandemic didn’t happen they wouldn’t of had a child
But yet the biggest joke is the fact she made such a big deal about not having time to workout because of Amber! Erm no Carys it’s because you spend every waking second on social media! Even when having a break she can’t stay away!

Im searching out new pages cos Im bored and thought I would look at these two. This could be an interesting journey!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who are they both - fell into this thread when looking for someone else 😄
they went to school together, then uni for a few months… studying maths, again together…. She started posting on insta and was into fitness. Because she had a fat ass she gained momentum rather quickly…. They then started to make monetary gain from this… then realised they were “depressed” at uni…..both dropped out. They have been doing home vlogs since and they can’t bear to be apart for 5 mins 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Carys is was a fitness influencer.
James doesn’t do anything.
They've been together since their teens but they’ve recently just bought their second house, got married and had their first child.
They’re fake and sinfully boring and do weekly vlogs on YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she got big on youtube after doing a 10,000 calorie challenge video when she was still in uni… at least that’s when I first found out about her. She used to have her own channel but over the years it’s turned from fitness into a couples lifestyle channel. Her fitness stuff used to be pretty good for the time, one of the only “fitspo” people that actually lifted heavy back then - her quads were insane.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.