James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem is Cary's has based her entire worth on her body previously, the super fit lifting queen with thighs and an figure to die for... Based on societies expectations. I feel like she's struggling with her identity now she's lost that. That's not saying she isn't still beautiful now but she's probably lost a bit of that 'skinny privilege ' she was so used to before

Reactions: 23
could it be because their views have dipped so they are using this break to build up engagement etc.

i think you can tell James is struggling....he does everything. most of the time when amber is having the famous "awake time" he is the one playing, singing and interacting with her. i think its now dawned on him he not only has a dog to take care of but a baby and a human baby aswell! plus everything around the house. he seems to be trying his best to help carys because shes not happy but it looks like its taking its toll on him.

as for carys i think shes struggling with her new body and the fact that shes not the center of attention anymore. she doesn't seem to handle responsibility very well. I've really gone of her a lot since she got pregnant. i think her true colours have been shown
Yes your right because I can’t see what 3 days offline will do as I believe there is underlying issues going on in the background.

I think they need to take months of social media and sort out there mental health it’s very sad to see that because carys isn’t hounest to herself fully as to how much she’s struggling this is having a really bad knock on affect with James. I really think a long term break is needed and carys needs to seek help as this will take the strain of James. Because to be honest at least one of them need to be in a good frame of mind as parenting is life long and hard work.
Unfortunately carys is immature and doesn’t deal well with responsibility it’s very sad to see I feel she thought it would be like looking after the dog when it’s so much more no matter how much we love them. I do worry how they will feel when teething starts as it will be very soon and if she’s as good as they say she is how they will cope with high temperatures, constant crying and waking in the night think about there journey only just beginning they have seen the real tough side to parenting so I really hope for amber sake she gets help so that she can have the strength to deal with everything to come.

I do think there is something fishy going on but I can’t help but think that Carys isolates them from their families. I understand we see what they choose to share but there is never ever any mention of family or friends. I don’t think it’s necessarily beneficial that they rely so much on one another for support as my understanding is that they’re both quite dim. When I look at Carys I see an immature and irrational young woman who now has an accessory. If my H2B didn’t challenge me or have constructive conversations with me then I too would struggle with my mental health.

I guess what I’m saying is that they’re too young for this as that’s coming from someone with the same dynamic, same age as Carys, trying for our first baby but my headspace and maturity is just on a different scale.
I agree well specially carys she like a teenager who thinks having a child because it looks cute on social media and wanted to be apart of that. And yes definitely as an accessory for show like look am married with a child trying to live a black/ white life just because your married doesn’t mean your ready for children but because they have money more than sense so as they said in old video they were able to travel and do things that most people there age couldn’t do yet. It’s made them think that’s what’s next and to keep content up on social media which is very sad so what I think happened now reality has hit and I feel they may be some form of regret of having a baby now. But I feel they were running out of things to film but what they don’t get this could have knock on affect to her relationship with James as it’s clearly having. I just do how James puts up with her I can’t imagine her being quiet nasty to him behind close doors

Sorry if this has been mentioned, I’m watching the ‘We’re struggling vlog…’ where they’re talking about their MH at lot. When Amber is on the playmat Cary’s says ‘pull the ring Amber,’ and quickly seems to remind herself that Amber isn’t old enough yet… and then wanders off to talk to the camera.

James just picks her up, interacts with her - while Cary’s just seems to lose interest… and want to get away. Feels very, strange.
I feel she is lost and really struggling to connect with amber it’s so sad to watch I feel she see her as an inconvenience which I feel really bad saying but from what I see and her body language/ fake over the top voice and lack of genuine communication and affection as the little she doesn’t look authentic at all. Wish she would get help as she is suffering big time with PPD weather she admits it or not so obvious.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They are both struggling, but imo it's not with their mental health the way they portray it. The reason they are struggling is because they lack true purpose and they are bored with 'the good life' they are sooo young and have things most people take years to earn and with delayed gratification, time and effort brings a sense of achievement and true self satisfaction and peace of mind. They rush through all life's milestones, wishing the time away and are always focused on the next "thing" that will keep them relevant and keep the views coming in. This is not the same as when we go to work outside the home and have our own career and time away from our SO. This is the reason they have nothing to say to each other. They are very privileged and always have been, they really need to start pushing their comfort zones, have time away from each other and Amber and find their real identity. The whole channel has become stale and about as interesting as watching paint dry.(and sometimes Carys literally forces us to watch paint dry 🙄) Mental health struggles are real, they just pick and choose and use it to excuse their spolit and selfish behaviour. I was truly angry with them both prattling on about "being kind to yourself" what? They do nothing but spoil themselves every single day FFS! They want to try rushing to get the kids breakfast ready, kids ready for school, doing the school run then working all day followings this having to pick up kids from school and daycare ON YOUR OWN CARYS! then having to rush to the CoOp to get some stuff for everyone's tea, then making it, getting kids to bed clearing up and doing it all again. Not bumbling out your bed at 11.00am while hubby does the lions share of the housework and cooking! Sitting on your fat arse on a sofabed all day watching Netflix, then doing some "arrts and craaaafts" in the afternoon. Give over you pair, you need a reality check pronto!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
is this not the 3rd time shes posted the ‘break’ statement? clearly not on a break 😂
only just catching up on these as been out all day for my bfs birthday but…….I was reading chessie kings page the other day or story or something and she mentioned about how last year she took a break off social media for a few months, didn’t announce it or anything just stopped with the posts and stuff because like she said, she isn’t required to post constantly if she doesn’t feel like it and didn’t feel like she needed to make it a big thing! She just stopped posting for a bit, came back, no big deal! I feel like James and Carys should take a leaf out of her book on that front! Lol!! The constant re posting we aren’t on social media when they clearly are is just ridiculous and surely once is enough!!

Reactions: 9
Have they reposted it tonight? ‘In case anyone missed our story a couple days ago, we’re back tomorrow though guys don’t you worry! We missed it but it was so good for us and our mental health’ like a few days is going to change anything 🙄

Reactions: 7
Have they reposted it tonight? ‘In case anyone missed our story a couple days ago, we’re back tomorrow though guys don’t you worry! We missed it but it was so good for us and our mental health’ like a few days is going to change anything 🙄
No nothing today, tho her post is hiting the 24 hr mark so I won’t be surprised if we get another one tonight or a post first thing tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi all, first time poster etc!

This pair are honestly two of the most boring people I've ever seen. The ship sailed a lonnnnnggg time ago and no clothing range or baby is going to save it.

Carys is quite obviously desperately unhappy. I think she wasn’t ready to be a Mom. However, I think the source of her unhappiness is from the way her body has changed. She seems so uncomfortable in her own skin and will literally distort and bend any way possible to make herself look smaller. She needs to accept that her body has changed since becoming a mom. It’s time to stop lying about your clothes size, squeezing into outfits that don’t fit and fondling your belly on Instagram stories and get some help Carys!

Reactions: 22
I'm sick of seeing the inside of their house, at least try and make it more interesting, like go out and do something different other than bleeping ikea, mamas & papas or the garden.
Carys needs to realise that bodies change when having babies and not many women bounce back to pre pregnancy. The whole love yourself shite is fantasy because she doesn't truly believe that herself

Reactions: 18
I do wonder if lockdown hadn't happened, would they have been so quick to have a baby?👀👀👀

Reactions: 5
I don't believe for a second they tried for a baby, I 100% believe she was a superise. I don't think they were ready for a child
I do wonder… married, a house, first baby, now what? Once you’ve hit the three big ~life goalzzzzz~ what’s next? No renovation, new house or another baby is ever going to make them relevant again:sleep:

Better put some real clothes on and put down that god awful sewing Carys love and get down job seekers!

Reactions: 4
I disagree, I think they definitely planned a baby and I think mostly it was to keep up appearances of their perfect relationship and also help engagement. I think they truly under estimated the impact a baby would have on their dull lives.

Reactions: 23
I thought she came off it in feb?
I think it was around feb because she made that video where she was stepping out of a pool, and was desperately trying show off her plaster without making it seem weird to allude to the fact she’d had her implant taken out 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it was around feb because she made that video where she was stepping out of a pool, and was desperately trying show off her plaster without making it seem weird to allude to the fact she’d had her implant taken out 🤦🏼‍♀️
Omg yes I forgot that 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.