James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think people actually give a tit that she’s having a few days off which she clearly isn’t because she keeps posting about it every bloody day 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Again?! Are you trolling us...no one cares that.much..how pathetic.
Omg 😂 how narcassistic must she be to keep doing this? Literally SO full of herself to think that people really give a tit that she isn’t on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg what???? Seems like a great mental health break carys if you’re dying to get back on insta! She’s honestly just trying to milk for comments. Bet they’re not gonna upload any videos this week, she’s probs trying to stay relevant as Elle carby is about to drop any moment 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg what???? Seems like a great mental health break carys if you’re dying to get back on insta! She’s honestly just trying to milk for comments. Bet they’re not gonna upload any videos this week, she’s probs trying to stay relevant as Elle carby is about to drop any moment 🙄
I reckon James and Carys will do an "honest struggles: the truth" video where they admit they've been trying to be perfect but they have struggled more than they thought, but they'll post it the same day Elle is making all the first loved up videos where everything is ✨magical✨ so that they come across as the real and relatable ones 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
‘Hi guys I’m taking a break but coming back every day of my break to let you all know I’m taking a break because I’m not really taking a break I just love the attention’

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I reckon James and Carys will do an "honest struggles: the truth" video where they admit they've been trying to be perfect but they have struggled more than they thought, but they'll post it the same day Elle is making all the first loved up videos where everything is ✨magical✨ so that they come across as the real and relatable ones 🙄
Please no 😂 but I can literally see them doing this too, at least it’ll fit in with all their 100 other ‘honest struggles’ videos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
is this not the 3rd time shes posted the ‘break’ statement? clearly not on a break 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do we think she keeps reminding us she's ona social media break as some shade at Elle?

Either -

A) As some smug way of being like "look Elle, you should at least remind people you're taking a break like I am rather than going silent"

B) to get the attention on her/make people worry about her right around the time Elle is going to give birth

Reactions: 11
once again posting it at almost 10pm at night meaning Amber is asleep and her and James have got naff all to talk about so she’s on insta.

Not that it’s necessary because no one will be missing her content but wouldn’t it make more sense to post that during the day or in the morning for people to see rather than so late at night 🤦🏼‍♀️ Gotta make sure you keep that Instagram engagement up aye Carys, your careers depend on it 🙃

If she had a real world job and was on annual leave she’d be emailing her boss every day to remind them that she’s on annual leave and that she’ll see them on Monday 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She got bored of hangman so she decided to repost on her insta so they have something to talk about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it’s partly the algorithm, going completely offline wouldn’t be great for views, likes, comments on her page etc

Reactions: 4
Please ignore Carys! She’s got that message on a scheduled posting app. She should be doing some serious mental cleansing with a licensed professional, but clearly she’s playing with apps and tit🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I replied to her story and told her to check her privilege. “Struggling trying to keep up with work and new parent life”
Oh poor Carys, try having a partner that goes back to work not even a week after a baby is born, try managing more than one child or baby, try doing it all on your own without anyone’s help.
I’m so sick to death of her poor me I’m so hard done by story. Grow up and do your bleeping job like the rest of us.
a social media break won’t fix your ppd, you need to get real help.
I have to agree with you she highlighted in her video that she wasn’t struggling because of amber but i don’t believe her not one bit, yes I do think her body is a part of it 1000 percent but the other half of it amber. It’s very clear she has ppd but is in denial or she just a straight out liar. But what she needs to understand that people can see the signs of it on her video and Instagram. It’s so obvious she faking it with amber I feel she some what jealous of James because he seems very natural as a parent don’t get me wrong if she is struggling she should say. She seems to be lying to her audience I cannot believe I use to like her I don’t feel sorry for her one bit because as you said we all work with children and husbands that work 12 hr shift and work away so sometimes home for a week at a time. She’s just a spoiled brat and as people are saying if amber is the perfect Baby there a strong chance she would be fine. Everything to do with motherhood seems very fake she and taking a few days of social media won’t help. I really think she need to book an appointment ASAP with GP she only damaging herself and making her life more difficult to connect with amber it’s so sad that she has no connection with her James is so natural . I cannot get my head around the whole James picking her up from yoga and we all know he would have been in the car waiting that’s so sad all my children specially the first one got taken to all groups by myself as my hubby was at work a week later even if she was groggy I would always stay,calm her down an continue With the session why does she feel she deserve a gold medal am sorry but carys if you read here you need to go and seek help that may help you have a better connection with your baby or if ppd you can get support as am sure your parents. Also don’t put everything on James he is a human to thank goodness he is the way he is which very good because I would be really worried if you were looking after her properly.

Do we think she keeps reminding us she's ona social media break as some shade at Elle?

Either -

A) As some smug way of being like "look Elle, you should at least remind people you're taking a break like I am rather than going silent"

B) to get the attention on her/make people worry about her right around the time Elle is going to give birth
Carys did the exact same thing once she hit 39 weeks. Radio silence for majority of the day then a don't worry still here post on her stories 🙄 stupid way to get all their fans speculating labour

could it be because their views have dipped so they are using this break to build up engagement etc.

i think you can tell James is struggling....he does everything. most of the time when amber is having the famous "awake time" he is the one playing, singing and interacting with her. i think its now dawned on him he not only has a dog to take care of but a baby and a human baby aswell! plus everything around the house. he seems to be trying his best to help carys because shes not happy but it looks like its taking its toll on him.

as for carys i think shes struggling with her new body and the fact that shes not the center of attention anymore. she doesn't seem to handle responsibility very well. I've really gone of her a lot since she got pregnant. i think her true colours have been shown

Reactions: 36
Sorry if this has been mentioned, I’m watching the ‘We’re struggling vlog…’ where they’re talking about their MH at lot. When Amber is on the playmat Cary’s says ‘pull the ring Amber,’ and quickly seems to remind herself that Amber isn’t old enough yet… and then wanders off to talk to the camera.

James just picks her up, interacts with her - while Cary’s just seems to lose interest… and want to get away. Feels very, strange.

Reactions: 16
I do think there is something fishy going on but I can’t help but think that Carys isolates them from their families. I understand we see what they choose to share but there is never ever any mention of family or friends. I don’t think it’s necessarily beneficial that they rely so much on one another for support as my understanding is that they’re both quite dim. When I look at Carys I see an immature and irrational young woman who now has an accessory. If my H2B didn’t challenge me or have constructive conversations with me then I too would struggle with my mental health.

I guess what I’m saying is that they’re too young for this as that’s coming from someone with the same dynamic, same age as Carys, trying for our first baby but my headspace and maturity is just on a different scale.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.