Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talk about blowing smoke up your own arse!!
What a twit commenting on his own post & from the baby's account. Idiot
He’s not right!

His music is awful, the fact he needs to beg for likes and downloads speaks volumes. When he sings he looks constipated and it looks so far from natural. He’s not a natural singer but still clinging on...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His MOTHER!!!! I just CANT .....
What is she ? Why? Just why?
She’s as interesting as paint drying!
I find her just as annoying if not more than he is!!!
Fooking hell women
Shut up talking utter boring tit about, tit ALL!
bleeping leaves falling off of plants?!!!! Whaaaaaaat????? Does ANYONE engage in this content? Its utter crud!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m new to this thread👋🏼 I’m sure the last time I looked at it, it was more a rave thread, how quickly things can change😂 I followed Jake for a long time & loved him & the family all through lockdown, thought he was a breath of fresh air🤦🏼‍♀️ I have had to unfollow now, what a prick he has become! He used to slate all the influencers & said he kept it real, now he is everything he used to criticise🙄 Ads galore & on the beg for everything, fs they’re trying out fake grass tonight😳 Not for likes Jake but you like all your own pics from your own account, your home account, your son’s account & now your podcast account, sad deluded wannabe

Talk about blowing smoke up your own arse!!
What a twit commenting on his own post & from the baby's account. Idiot
Totally this💯 You might want to edit this though, you’re showing your name☹

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m new to this thread👋🏼 I’m sure the last time I looked at it, it was more a rave thread, how quickly things can change😂 I followed Jake for a long time & loved him & the family all through lockdown, thought he was a breath of fresh air🤦🏼‍♀️ I have had to unfollow now, what a prick he has become! He used to slate all the influencers & said he kept it real, now he is everything he used to criticise🙄 Ads galore & on the beg for everything, fs they’re trying out fake grass tonight😳 Not for likes Jake but you like all your own pics from your own account, your home account, your son’s account & now your podcast account, sad deluded wannabe

Don’t forget his mother’s account and Sophie’s account. Which he’s pushed them both to get monetised and cash in on doing nothing

• Heart
Don’t forget his mother’s account and Sophie’s account. Which he’s pushed them both to get monetised and cash in on doing nothing
Yeah he tries to make out it’s all for a laugh & a bit of banter, same when he done it with the guys they met in turkey last year🙄 He’s probably giving it the big I am, I’ll shout you out & get you loads of followers then when he asked the guy how many he got it was only 2 or something😂 He thinks too much of himself & now Sophie & Mrs blogger have overinflated egos too

Edited to add I see his mum isn’t proud mum of Jake quickenden anymore she’s a blogger🤣

Reactions: 6
Fooking hell women
bleeping leaves falling off of plants?!!!! Whaaaaaaat????? Does ANYONE engage in this content? Its utter crud!!!
She is so boring, I don't follow her but watch sometimes when people mention her on here.

I love the way she says she "sent away for" things though, reminds me of my Nan haha . I might start saying it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah he tries to make out it’s all for a laugh & a bit of banter, same when he done it with the guys they met in turkey last year🙄 He’s probably giving it the big I am, I’ll shout you out & get you loads of followers then when he asked the guy how many he got it was only 2 or something😂 He thinks too much of himself & now Sophie & Mrs blogger have overinflated egos too

Edited to add I see his mum isn’t proud mum of Jake quickenden anymore she’s a blogger🤣
I said earlier in the thread. Speaks volumes his new podcast has 7000 followers when they have 2 million between them. He’s been shouting it out today and gained about 100

She is so boring, I don't follow her but watch sometimes when people mention her on here.

I love the way she says she "sent away for" things though, reminds me of my Nan haha . I might start saying it!
His mum is basically a QVC channel, you can tell Jake has told her to get the Instagram account as she’s not a natural to it at all

Reactions: 9
I said earlier in the thread. Speaks volumes his new podcast has 7000 followers when they have 2 million between them. He’s been shouting it out today and gained about 100

His mum is basically a QVC channel, you can tell Jake has told her to get the Instagram account as she’s not a natural to it at all
Awful watching her, I actually feel uncomfortable for her.

Reactions: 4
That’s because people just aren’t that interested, he thinks he knows it all & he’s super dad because people blow smoke up his arse. He’ll do anything to try & stay relevant, even the trolling is used to gain sympathy & exposure. Just delete & block rather than giving them attention but he can’t because he’s using it to get attention for himself

Reactions: 7
Has anyone taken one for the team and listened to his podcast with Vicky yet? The bully from Geordie shore who now preaches to be kind when she spat in a boys face but that’s ok because it was a while ago...

• Wow

Thank you 😊

Reactions: 1
Fooking hell women
Completely agree. You can see where Jake gets his confidence and bullshit from. They’re both boring and full of themselves. Jakes content is like watching paint dry. He’s so repetitive. Does he ever post anything without a filter? Fake, vapid narcissist

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see his post yesterday him saying his 'ick' is drivers indicating to go round parked cars and that it was dangerous? He did a poll asking if this was the correct thing to do, the majority said yes. Our Jake wasn't happy about anyone disagreeing with him....so what did he supposedly do.....he spoke to a driving instructor, I kid you not!! Instructor told him that yes this was indeed a dangerous thing to do!! 😐
Wow his ego is something else 🙃

• Wow
  • Angry
Did anyone see his post yesterday him saying his 'ick' is drivers indicating to go round parked cars and that it was dangerous? He did a poll asking if this was the correct thing to do, the majority said yes. Our Jake wasn't happy about anyone disagreeing with him....so what did he supposedly do.....he spoke to a driving instructor, I kid you not!! Instructor told him that yes this was indeed a dangerous thing to do!! 😐
Wow his ego is something else 🙃
I don’t drive yet, though I have done some lessons. I’m sure you’re still supposed to indicate though? Or is he actually right?

Reactions: 3
I don’t drive yet, though I have done some lessons. I’m sure you’re still supposed to indicate though? Or is he actually right?
It depends on the situation but generally you wouldn’t need to indicate when going around a stationary vehicle. If you are going to overtake another vehicle then yes, of course, but not usually when you are just moving out of the way of parked cars. I would only indicate if I was coming to a stop in traffic because of cars parked on the road, to let those behind know that I intend to carry on and not park up myself.

Reactions: 3
It depends on the situation but generally you wouldn’t need to indicate when going around a stationary vehicle. If you are going to overtake another vehicle then yes, of course, but not usually when you are just moving out of the way of parked cars. I would only indicate if I was coming to a stop in traffic because of cars parked on the road, to let those behind know that I intend to carry on and not park up myself.
I would indicate if cars are coming towards me though so they know that I'll be half on their side of the road.

Reactions: 6
D0B64D32-BBBE-4AF9-8496-05C387930F14.jpeg

“I’m just proud to be a Dad I don’t care about likes” :unsure: duck off Jake

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.