Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been said before but there are so many wrong uns on the internet and he’s giving them umpteen photos and videos of his young child. 😔 I just don’t get why he doesn’t understand this and want to protect his son.
This is what I find the most worrying. The fact that he just doesn’t get it. Not only the dangers of weirdos using photos for their gratification but also the dangers of how easy it will be for people to find where they live, especially given that Sophie’s ‘business’ is based in their garden. He’s just making Leo and Fred targets for all sorts. Everyone knows what they look like and what their names are! They could easily be taken but he just doesn’t seem to care. To be honest I’m surprised Fred’s dad is allowing him to be splashed all over the internet!

Reactions: 11
He’ll be tweeting them and tagging them in everything now he’s a proper beg
Why with his mum and not his girlfriend, he’s such a dick.

lorraine kelly has a weird thing for him, watch the clip where she interviews him after he split up with his ex it’s vomit inducing and she’s been all over him about this trolling tit he spouts.

see his not being bothered about ‘trolls’ lasted. Have the messages he calls out aren’t even that bad like the one reminding him to put a hat on the baby. He’s so self obsessed that he thinks he can do no wrong.

Reactions: 11
FFS!! He's off on one again!
What an utter twit he is!
He hates the truth being told doesn't he.

Edit to remove name
He’s an utter twit hahaha - you don’t do it for likes Jake? Please explain then why you post something on your Instagram account and then immediately share it onto “Leo’s” story as well as that Oakhouse_Home account and write “show some love” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s an utter twit hahaha - you don’t do it for likes Jake? Please explain then why you post something on your Instagram account and then immediately share it onto “Leo’s” story as well as that Oakhouse_Home account and write “show some love” 😂
Doesn’t do it for likes but logs into Leo’s to post, then back to his so he can go on Leo’s post and like it 😂
Not to mention his constant begging for him, his mum and Sophie for the road to whatever number. He’s irrelevant without social media and he knows it. See he’s suddenly besties with Vicky from Geordie Shore too, which is ironic as she was the biggest bully on there

• Haha
He can’t even put his damn phone down to do an early morning feed!! My 3 month old woke up for food at 4.45 this morning and I can tell you that grabbing my phone and snapping a photo and posting to Insta was the absolute last thing on my mind😂

Reactions: 14
It’s going to be really interesting how he comes across on sas when it’s out, without his phone, his mum, his stupid fake persona

Reactions: 9
What are the stupid posts about saying Leo has tats, eating bacon, having a black coffee all about, who the duck finds them amusing? Oh yes, head Lineker! Another bleeping div living off a siblings name & fame!

• Haha
What are the stupid posts about saying Leo has tats, eating bacon, having a black coffee all about, who the duck finds them amusing? Oh yes, head Lineker! Another bleeping div living off a siblings name & fame!
Jake is saying stuff like that hoping the sun picks up “Jake quickenden gave his new born son coffee” so that he can get some attention I’m guessing.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah he thinks he’s being funny; he’s trying to have a pop at anyone who’s ever picked up on anything he may be doing “wrong” with the baby. He’s desperate for people to pick up on it and start on him about it so he can get a bit more attention or so that one of the crappy newspapers “creates” a fake story around it.... it’s all for attention

I can see he's still a twit then! I unfollowed him about a month ago, I muted his stories & posts for a while before that, he's annoying, he was funny for about 5 mins last year, I think since he's become a dad he's just gone even more immature, argumentative and arrogant! My mum followed him for a week and said "why does he never have a top on? Who wants to see all his tit tattoos?" 😂😂😂 also I do not agree with him putting his baby online, I think nobody should have kids on their social media if it's not privatised. Just a cash cow for dumb & dumber !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jake is saying stuff like that hoping the sun picks up “Jake quickenden gave his new born son coffee” so that he can get some attention I’m guessing.
Also in the hope that someone messages him saying 'you can't give a baby that etc.' So that he can call them out and cry TROLL!!
He's a proper head!!

I’ve reported that post. I do like Jake when he’s being himself but this is not it. He really needs to take a step back from social media. I don’t think he’s in a great place mentally.

Reactions: 5
I’ve reported that post. I do like Jake when he’s being himself but this is not it. He really needs to take a step back from social media. I don’t think he’s in a great place mentally.
He was OK till they had the baby. I used to find him funny at times. Now he is just inappropriate. Monitising your children isn't good

I have reported Jake too, the guy hadn't said anything wrong in my opinion. I've seen Jake topless more times than I've seen my husband and we have been together a long time 🤭.
Problem with Jake is he blames him mum for living further away and makes her feel guilty hence why she comes down when he stamps his feet having a paddy.
Opinions are like arseholes.....we all have one. Jake needs to remember not everyone is going to like him, and he has to accept that.
Best thing for him to do is come off Social media for a while but he can't, its an addiction to him. He makes his money off social media.

Reactions: 9
How would he cope if him and Soph broke up and he couldn't spend every minute with his son? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahhh poor Jake was fine before but now feeling sorry for himself I can see another post plugging his tit bears to help his anxiety

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.