Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he shadow boxing on his front garden so all the neighbours can see when he has the gym in his garage. Was little Jake not getting enough attention today

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is not me being horrible at all. His baby is gorgeous is his tongue meant to be out a lot all the time though? Can’t remember my babies being the same x

Reactions: 8
Sophie should not get more procedures done. She will start to look like Kryten from Red Dwarf

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is not me being horrible at all. His baby is gorgeous is his tongue meant to be out a lot all the time though? Can’t remember my babies being the same x
I think it’s a condition can’t remember the name.. it might be tongue tied but don’t quote me on that

Reactions: 6
Why do they always hold that baby facing outwards. Well I know why, it’s because they need to get him on camera. But I’ve never known anyone constantly carry a baby round facing that way

Reactions: 8
your not being horrible at all ..he is a gorgeous little chap!
Ive commented on this in the past as his tongue does seem to always be poking out.
I too dont remember my children or others I know tongues hanging out all the time either.
I do wonder if its to do with his colic/wind as his eyes seem to reflect discomfort a lot of the time

Reactions: 7
Ive commented on this in the past as his tongue does seem to always be poking out.
I too dont remember my children or others I know tongues hanging out all the time either.
I do wonder if its to do with his colic/wind as his eyes seem to reflect discomfort a lot of the time
Same. My two children never did it so I was just wondering, he always seems to look uncomfortable and unsettled somehow? X

I’m new to this thread👋🏼 I’m sure the last time I looked at it, it was more a rave thread, how quickly things can change😂 I followed Jake for a long time & loved him & the family all through lockdown, thought he was a breath of fresh air🤦🏼‍♀️ I have had to unfollow now, what a prick he has become! He used to slate all the influencers & said he kept it real, now he is everything he used to criticise🙄 Ads galore & on the beg for everything, fs they’re trying out fake grass tonight😳 Not for likes Jake but you like all your own pics from your own account, your home account, your son’s account & now your podcast account, sad deluded wannabe

Totally this💯 You might want to edit this though, you’re showing your name☹
Tbh I think Jake has always been like that, maybe more people are seeing it now/it's got more obvious since he became a dad and he has got more and more desperate.

Reactions: 4
Same. My two children never did it so I was just wondering, he always seems to look uncomfortable and unsettled somehow? X
yes i think he looks unsettled / uncomfortable too. i mentioned about the way they fed him but another poster said its called paced feeding which is supposed to help with colic (id never heard of this!)..but on a recent story he was gulping the bottle down! it maksa me feel concerned that he appears to be uncomfortable a lot of the time

I've had 4 children all 3 of my boys suffered badly with colic, none stuck their tongue out all the time. I don't think I ever recall any baby doing this?

It actually looks like their is something wrong with him

Reactions: 9
Tbh I think Jake has always been like that, maybe more people are seeing it now/it's got more obvious since he became a dad and he has got more and more desperate.
Yeah I know he has always been an attention seeker & OTT but I never noticed as many ads, maybe they were there & I just never seen them🤦🏼‍♀️ or maybe having the baby & the trolls🙄 have brought extra benefits. I defo think the trolls & the daft tit have generated more media coverage so maybe more people have followed to see what it’s all about which in turn has given him more engagement, hence all the ads & the garden makeover. It’s only been since the baby has arrived that they seem to be getting “gifted” everything so there’s no way he’ll stop using him as a cash cow, he can kid himself that it’s all for memories but he ain’t fooling me, absolute bellend😠

Yeah I know he has always been an attention seeker & OTT but I never noticed as many ads, maybe they were there & I just never seen them🤦🏼‍♀️ or maybe having the baby & the trolls🙄 have brought extra benefits. I defo think the trolls & the daft tit have generated more media coverage so maybe more people have followed to see what it’s all about which in turn has given him more engagement, hence all the ads & the garden makeover. It’s only been since the baby has arrived that they seem to be getting “gifted” everything so there’s no way he’ll stop using him as a cash cow, he can kid himself that it’s all for memories but he ain’t fooling me, absolute bellend😠
No you are right. He used to take the piss out of influencers advertising literally anything.

now advertises cbd gummies which clearly don’t work as he’s constantly mentioning how anxious he still is

a gifted boxing thing, sauna, motif and flooring to make his garage into a gym. Which then quickly got replaced by the ad mirror that does training. Which has now been replaced by the david Lloyd ad.

The pair of scales him and Sophie are constantly flogging

the pushchair he did an ad for then three stories later was out walking the baby in a completely different pushchair

the beard filler makeup

the beauty salon facial him and Sophie promoted despite Sophie literally having her own salon and doing facials

pretending him and Fred are obsessed with lego despite never mentioning it before for an ad

hello fresh ads constantly

it’s relentless and most of it contradicts his previous ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No you are right. He used to take the piss out of influencers advertising literally anything.

now advertises cbd gummies which clearly don’t work as he’s constantly mentioning how anxious he still is

a gifted boxing thing, sauna, motif and flooring to make his garage into a gym. Which then quickly got replaced by the ad mirror that does training. Which has now been replaced by the david Lloyd ad.

the pushchair he did an ad for then three stories later was out walking the baby in a completely different pushchair

the beard filler makeup

the beauty salon facial him and Sophie promoted despite Sophie literally having her own salon and doing facials

pretending him and Fred are obsessed with lego despite never mentioning it before for an ad

Couldn’t agree with you more, the guy is just one big contradiction😂

I have thoughts on the “facial” I think they’ve both went for Botox/fillers but made out it was a facial

the beard filler makeup

Advertising Tesco yet obviously shopping in Asda?! 🙄

Several of my babies had severe reflux, I was never advised to feed them like how Jake feeds that poor baby. I fed mine cuddled, cradled and in a normal fashion. The constant poking out tongue can’t he related to the reflux/colic!?

Reactions: 7
With his supposed mma/boxing skills I'm surprised he hasn't tried to arrange a celebrity fight of some sort

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What the actual have I just seen. Leave your crying baby with your stepson so you can film for the gram!
Rediculous

• Sad
Reactions: 3
What the actual have I just seen. Leave your crying baby with your stepson so you can film for the gram!
Rediculous
Shocking!
Also that poor baby being forward facing bumped around constantly looks so startled & uncomfortable. Look how he throws his little arms out in shock!
tit parents these two are!

Reactions: 10
What is that War Paint shite he’s constantly trying to flog? His beard doesn’t even look any different after he’s ‘filled it in’. “I’ve got a few people asking me about the beard pencil I use” - suuuuuuure Jake!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.