Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor little big headed Jake 😥
He's spitting his dummy out again.
I think we've upset the spoilt brat the poor love!
He just can't bear it that not everyone loves him as much as he loves himself!!
Just do1 Jake 😁
Can’t see this on his stories, so I assume he’s already taken it down?!

Reactions: 1
Maybe, just maybe,he’s been
told off by insta for doxing!
That’s why he spat his dummy 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So much for signing out had an ad to post. Also sounds like he’s been gifted booked a U.K. holiday next week

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Jeeze, what is he 'Daily Mail sad face-ing' about now?? I skip through his million stories a day and only pause occasionally.

Reactions: 7
I find him way too loud, poor Leo looks like he's going to cry again as Jake is too in your face.

As for that stupid wig, he needs to stick it on the bonfire and burn it. Never funny, never will be.

Reactions: 13
Looks like they are both doxing this morning, and how on earth can sophie say she hasn’t had her lips
done in over two years! Her followers must be stupid, nobodies lips are like that even after two years of filler, most filler lasts 18 months max before you have to get them topped up again.

Why are they going away on a staycation on Monday when Freddie is with his Dad? Wouldn’t you wait until you could all go together as a family? Or is this some #gifted freebie?

Reactions: 12
Staying put?? It was only yesterday Sophie put that they had booked flights to go abroad?? Always talking tit this guy
Sophie said flights for July I think? So looks like they are going somewhere in the U.K. next week and abroad in July

Reactions: 5
Talk about blowing smoke up your own arse!!
What a twit commenting on his own post & from the baby's account. Idiot
He’s got way too much time. He’s doing that to get the engagement up. Such a scam

he’s also breaking advertising rules. It should be clear it’s an ad without having to expand the text and it being hidden in hashtags. It’s literally your job Jake do it properly mate

Reactions: 8
So that’s why he’s been sucking up to Wayne linekar then, he’s got a summer song to plug that he obviously thinks with be the big summer song

Reactions: 6
Using “Leo’s” page to promote his shite song 😂 But he definitely doesn’t do it for likes!!! Guy is a complete flog

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Doesn't look like there's a sniff of a proper job yet either. The world is slowly opening up again yet Jake is still at home 24/7, obsessing over social media. I think Sophie looks really unhappy too.

Reactions: 9
Doesn't look like there's a sniff of a proper job yet either. The world is slowly opening up again yet Jake is still at home 24/7, obsessing over social media. I think Sophie looks really unhappy too.
Sophie has a face like a smacked arse - I’ve never seen someone look so miserable all the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.