Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With his supposed mma/boxing skills I'm surprised he hasn't tried to arrange a celebrity fight of some sort
Give it time, that will be the next thing he does & it will be for charity because our Jake is such a good guy🙄 Like that shop he opened at the weekend, I don’t recall him ever talking about that little boy, maybe he has & I never saw it🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’m usually a lurker, I think I’ve made one or two comments recently but nothing much until today.

I didn’t follow him until around 2 months ago, I’d never been fussed by him or his music (just not my taste in music in general) but then I did find him quite funny because he was seemingly making a few digs at some people 🧽👀

After looking at his page now and then I though oh I’ll just follow him. Eek.
Slowly but surely he really has just gotten noticeably quite vain? I don’t care that he has a top on or not, I get that in your own home it’s comfortable to have more freedom and not wear some things if you don’t have to, so it’s not that.

It’s the sheer amount of stories he does, the fact he cannot NOT have the phone in the little baby’s face. I have a son, I’m VERY happy I’m a mum, I’d shout it from the rooftops if I could how much I love him- I get it. My camera roll from before vs after he was born is a stark contrast being that it is all of my baby/or toddler because he’s almost 2 now.

I just don’t understand why he has to share so much, all of the time. Leaving baby crying with his step son is beyond a step too far, yeah he was in the room but it’s the fact he’s opting to record rather than just put his phone down and soothe him. Maybe he doesn’t seem to be crying for a reason, sometimes they are just upset and want comfort but I still wouldn’t record it, it doesn’t make him relatable.

Also in the past when he’s said his heads gone etc and he needs a break, he lasts about half the day and he’s back, just switch it off and spend proper time with your family and not looking at them through a phone screen 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He constantly says hoe unimportant social media is and how easily he can live without it and how important it is to connect in reality. But his actions tell the opposite story. He couldn't cope without social media.

Like so many celebs and influencers their actions don't match their words.

Yeah I'm surprised he hadn't jumped on the celebrity boxing thing.

Reactions: 10
To be fair, atleast he didn't go down the usual insta prat route off it needs to be shut down etc!

Reactions: 6
To be fair, atleast he didn't go down the usual insta prat route off it needs to be shut down etc!
New to this thread but i totally agree, he accepts it for what it is. They all should. Its their choice to read, its the rude people sending abusive horrible direct messages that i hate!

Reactions: 9
He’s even taken to begging for likes on the podcast page now. How can he sit there and say he doesn’t care about likes when he logs into 4 different Instagram accounts to try and get as much engagement on his posts as possible?! First class twit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He is clearly desperate for fame an attention, his actions speak far louder than his words.

However what really angers me is he has jumped on the current trend of influencers and minor celebrities to say 'my inbox is always open' in relation to mental health. This is just dangerous. He is not a trained professional, and if someone is spiraling or suicidal every second can count and unless he is constantly checking his messages and has trained experts on hand then he is no use at all, and in fact could make a situation worse. He clearly has many impressionable fans who take everything at face value and could end up turning to him instead of someone who could actually help.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought his response about tattle was the most adult he’s been this year. Kind of like fine as long as it gives them a place so they aren’t bothering us.

wondering when he’s going to properly declare the obvious ad free holiday he keeps tagging in though

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.