Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late with this one but did Jake not get an invite to the wedding 😱
No! She hopped off with Mathew& did it in private!
Shame… I bet Jakes gutted he missed the opportunity to shove a camera up her nose, then,make it all about him!
The gram content he missed out on there has gotta hurt 🤣

Reactions: 10
I bet he’s only had a few but it’s Jake and wants more attention. I don’t like people doing that to kids or babies - HIM YES, he’s an utter knob surprised the bleep had his top on. But I find him so insincere it would surprise me if he set up fake insta accounts and trolled himself - it all feels very strange.
But if I was worried about my child being trolled - then the sensible thing would be to stop showing your child, but the baby seems like a prop for him.

Can you tell me irks the bleeping hell out of me ? Or is my subtly paying off.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hands up I have had conversations with friends about his baby, sorry but we all didn't think he was cute at all. But none of us would directly message jake to tell him. Much as a knob as jake is, you just don't do that

Reactions: 23
Hands up I have had conversations with friends about his baby, sorry but we all didn't think he was cute at all. But none of us would directly message jake to tell him. Much as a knob as jake is, you just don't do that
My nephew looks like Roswell Alien - even my brother and wife said. He’s 6ft 2 now and stunning … my cousin was also not a cute baby. Not all babies are cute.

Reactions: 11
I bet he’s only had a few but it’s Jake and wants more attention. I don’t like people doing that to kids or babies - HIM YES, he’s an utter knob surprised the bleep had his top on. But I find him so insincere it would surprise me if he set up fake insta accounts and trolled himself - it all feels very strange.
But if I was worried about my child being trolled - then the sensible thing would be to stop showing your child, but the baby seems like a prop for him.

Can you tell me irks the bleeping hell out of me ? Or is my subtly paying off.
Is he ‘black fishing?’👀 He looks like he’s changed race!

He wasn’t cute. He didn’t fit his skin,however, he has grown into himself.I think he’s a handsome little dude now.
(Shame his father is complete a cock end!)

Reactions: 15
I suspect jake probably knew he wasn't the cutest when he was born and as he is so obsessed with the superficial he couldn't handle having a baby that wasn't the cutest one ever seen

Reactions: 16
He’s always going on about doing this podcast with ‘his mates’

I’d never even heard him mention the two guys before and doesn’t he usually take the piss out of love islanders.

I’m convinced he’s going on strictly this year and I pray I’m wrong as his ego is too big already

Reactions: 9
He’s always going on about doing this podcast with ‘his mates’

I’d never even heard him mention the two guys before and doesn’t he usually take the piss out of love islanders.

I’m convinced he’s going on strictly this year and I pray I’m wrong as his ego is too big already
I'd be surprised if strictly went that low. He is literally a nobody. He isn't even on one of the big reality tv shows. Once you've been a stripper that's probably as low as you can get before obscurity in celeb terms

Reactions: 6
I have had to block him, he’s an absolute bleep!! Excuse my language but he really is😠 I can’t bear to see him eye bleeping himself anymore or spouting shite about what he would do for his son as if he’s number 1 Dad🙄 That’s what a parent should do Jake but we don’t feel the need to profess it to the world every bleeping day, cannot get over the change in him since becoming a Dad, even hungrier for attention but now he’s forcing that poor child to be a pawn in his game, disgraceful☹
6CE49624-4CB8-480C-9EF1-C39FFFB401A7.jpeg

I have had to block him, he’s an absolute bleep!! Excuse my language but he really is😠 I can’t bear to see him eye bleeping himself anymore or spouting shite about what he would do for his son as if he’s number 1 Dad🙄 That’s what a parent should do Jake but we don’t feel the need to profess it to the world every bleeping day, cannot get over the change in him since becoming a Dad, even hungrier for attention but now he’s forcing that poor child to be a pawn in his game, disgraceful☹View attachment 619192
Well that’s buggerd me lol I was relying on you hun 🙄🤣(He is the biggest thunder bleep going though so,I HEAR you)

Reactions: 5
Curious, does blocking him have a negative impact on him somehow in algorithms terms? If so many people do it does it do something

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know why the baby always has his tongue poking out? It almost looks too big for his mouth if that makes sense. He's a cute little thing but the whole protruding tongue thing concerns me. I've never seen that in a baby before

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know why the baby always has his tongue poking out? It almost looks too big for his mouth if that makes sense. He's a cute little thing but the whole protruding tongue thing concerns me. I've never seen that in a baby before
I’ve commented earlier on this thread about it (in a non horrid way) as I’ve never seen it before either x

I’ve commented earlier on this thread about it (in a non horrid way) as I’ve never seen it before either x
so have I ! It concerns me as well..its gone past the random reflex / strange face newborns pull stage to its poking out all the time .

Reactions: 7
Ye quite a few of us said the same. I've never seen a baby do it before. It's strange.

Isn't that straight jacket a bit small for baby now? I thought it was a new born thing like swaddling. Now it seems like it's restricting his little arms way too much

If you watch Sophie’s stories, she has a huge tongue that looks too big for her mouth when she talks. I noticed it one day and now I can’t unsee it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ye quite a few of us said the same. I've never seen a baby do it before. It's strange.

Isn't that straight jacket a bit small for baby now? I thought it was a new born thing like swaddling. Now it seems like it's restricting his little arms way too much
The advice I was given after having my baby (she is around the same age as Leo) is to stop swaddling once they become more mobile and start trying to roll over as it restricts their movement. Not sure what Leo is doing but we’ve switched to one of those sleeping sacks where the arms are free.

Reactions: 7
Well that’s buggerd me lol I was relying on you hun 🙄🤣(He is the biggest thunder bleep going though so,I HEAR you)
Sorry hun🤦🏼‍♀️😂 He has just got on every last night today😂 Maybe a few days away from looking at him will do me the world of good & I’ll maybe be able to stomach it again🤣

Curious, does blocking him have a negative impact on him somehow in algorithms terms? If so many people do it does it do something
Not sure how it works because I know with hinch, she’s constantly losing followers & she blocks right, left & centre but her followers never go down🙄 Wouldn’t be surprised if his pity party on loose women got him some followers today so little old me blocking him won’t have any effect😂

they look so uncomfortable and restrictive! I'm glad these weren't a thing whem mine were young..They make me feel quite nervous as there was so much emphasis on babies being kept cool and only having a sheèt or blanket over them so they could move it away from themselves and not overheat when mine were born. Maybe this has advise has changed as i see so many babies in these things and those sleep head things.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.