Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do people usually look for nurseries etc when the baby is still at such a young age? I know they are both super busy working full time sat at home posting endless amount of ads, and going to the gym.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do people usually look for nurseries etc when the baby is still at such a young age? I know they are both super busy working full time sat at home posting endless amount of ads, and going to the gym.
Yes. If you want a good nursery they will have waiting lists, so best to look now really.

Reactions: 1
9DE6A0B9-22AF-4ECF-AF22-921AAD1CD86A.jpeg
Give me attention, likes, adoration🤢 The full time working dad mustn’t have a lot on just now that he has to talk shite for attention🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Who takes their phone in the shower? He would eat himself if he could, he’s obsessed

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a total self obsessed knob!!! I don’t follow hes partner but she’s either desperate or as bad. I would duck him right off 😡

Reactions: 9
his hair looks awful.

And as for that tinted moisturiser hes trying to flog, he didn’t even put any product on his fingers!!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I normally wouldn't be this harsh but considering what he thinks of himself and that his body has been used for self promotion for years, he doesn't seem to be in that great a shape these days.

Reactions: 5
Even the baby can’t bear to look at the self obsessed idiot in he’s last story. Why’s he always pulling the poor things arms about. Just bleeping leave him alone. Baby’s like there own space too!! duck off and have a handful of gummies 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Makes me so mad he sits there on ‘Loose Women’ running the ‘I feel sorry for trolls they must be very sad’ crap. Why does NOONE call him out on his doxxing.?
The baby trolling should NEVER happen but Jake goes after ANYONE who has a difference of opinion to him. He needs to be held accountable for HIS behaviour and that of his child’s privacy & safety.

Reactions: 16
He’s such an utter bleeping bleep. The thing is these FUCKS with marginal fame are the worst - from attitude to ego is that truly believe their own hype.
He’s such a BEGGY desperate duck it’s just too much. I’ll be honest - companies who use these FUCKS instantly lose my business. It’s tell me everything about the brand who they choose to use for advertising.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Makes me so mad he sits there on ‘Loose Women’ running the ‘I feel sorry for trolls they must be very sad’ crap. Why does NOONE call him out on his doxxing.?
The baby trolling should NEVER happen but Jake goes after ANYONE who has a difference of opinion to him. He needs to be held accountable for HIS behaviour and that of his child’s privacy & safety.
He’s the Male version of kate Hayes 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.