Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was one of the people who voted no and because he showed the accounts and names I’ve had 2 abusive messages tonight 😕

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I was one of the people who voted no and because he showed the accounts and names I’ve had 2 abusive messages tonight 😕
Exactly !!! doxing constantly!
I’ve reported him every time he’s done it( prior to him blocking me)
Let the twit know you’re getting messages.
He did not have the right to expose the names of those who voted on the poll!
Watch him block you!
I almost feel like running this tit onto Twitter
He’s a c…

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Exactly !!! doxing constantly!
I’ve reported him every time he’s done it( prior to him blocking me)
Let the twit know you’re getting messages.
He did not have the right to expose the names of those who voted on the poll!
Watch him block you!
I almost feel like running this tit onto Twitter
He’s a c…
I know right?! The fact two of his ‘fans’ have held their finger on the screen to remember my user name to then search for me… message me abuse and then block me is insane! - its a good job I’m not easily offended but say someone accidentally clicked ‘no’ - I’ve done that many times on Instagram by clicking through stories too fast! - those people don’t deserve nasty messages! Infact I don’t even deserve nasty messages for saying no! It’s not like I’ve slagged him off and said I’m gonna set fire to his Nan, I literally just answered no because I won’t be spending my money buying his song! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I know right?! The fact two of his ‘fans’ have held their finger on the screen to remember my user name to then search for me… message me abuse and then block me is insane! - its a good job I’m not easily offended but say someone accidentally clicked ‘no’ - I’ve done that many times on Instagram by clicking through stories too fast! - those people don’t deserve nasty messages! Infact I don’t even deserve nasty messages for saying no! It’s not like I’ve slagged him off and said I’m gonna set fire to his Nan, I literally just answered no because I won’t be spending my money buying his song! 🤷🏼‍♀️
‘YES ‘ I’ve accidentally voted on a poll when I’ve been flicking through Instagram story’s too!
He needs to stop. I truly hope he gets his karma sooner rather than later.

Imagine the mind set of doing that. Thinking to yourself, "nah I'm not having that, how dare someone I don't know have the audacity to not buy a song of a person I like, I'll have to tell them that they've annoyed me"

Have a day off FFS!

Also who buys songs anymore, has he ever heard of Spotify? Yeah it's nice to support someone, and artists should be getting a fair wage for their work, but take it up with Spotify and other streaming services who have caused this, I'm not buying anyone's music whilst I don't have to. I pay for the family premium Spotify so I'm contributing already. (But i still won't stream his song, music is subjective and I simply don't enjoy his music)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
‘YES ‘ I’ve accidentally voted on a poll when I’ve been flicking through Instagram story’s too!
That's also a very valid point, I've voted wrong in polls before and sometimes by accident. Contrary to what many social media people think, I (and im sure many others) don't pay all that close attention to stories.

They take themselves way too seriously.

Showing the peoples names could be classed as inciting bullying and also shows how incredibly insecure and immature he is.

Plus, he’s put it out there, he’s asked a question and doesn’t like what he’s heard. Now he’s punishing those who don’t want to listen to his music.

Does Jake have a manager? Surely they’d be advising him?

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20210609-075031_Instagram.jpg

Beggy at it again this morning why the feck would anyone download it twice ffs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Plus, he’s put it out there, he’s asked a question and doesn’t like what he’s heard. Now he’s punishing those who don’t want to listen to his music.

Does Jake have a manager? Surely they’d be advising him?
I’d like to know, this is not the first time people have had abusive messages on the back of him

Reactions: 2
Every story he’s put up today has a swipe up link to his new song🙄

Reactions: 2
I think he’s been shadowbanned
I can only find him via Sophie’s page!

• Haha
Dear Jake & Sophie ….

AKA Begging twats. I feel embarrassed & irritated that you the shirtless duck, who spends FAR TOO MUCH time on social media (that’s your only job) he’s begging people to download his tit - it’s pathetic.
I know you read here …..
GET A bleeping REAL JOB.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.