Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont like his music, its just dull. His personality is the complete opposite so I can't understand why his music is such boring drivel.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dont like his music, its just dull. His personality is the complete opposite so I can't understand why his music is such boring drivel.
His voice isn’t great - I mean, he can hold a tune obviously but his voice just isn’t particularly strong nor interesting, it’s just very old hat, middle of the road, bland…. Just very forgettable. And the style of songs he sings are just so boring and dull and very cruise ship pub band karaoke. He needs to get with the times, try something new or rough it up a bit and try something a bit more raw.

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry I know this sounds more pretentious than I mean it but he is just someone who can sing, rather than a singer or artist. In fairness loads of people on reality shows and even in bands etc are similar. They have no idea what to do with their voice, a talent for readin or writing music, have no identity etc etc. That's why so many xfactor types and manufactured pop people don't make it when they go independent from the record companies. The ability to sing just isn't enough. They're called recording 'artists' for a reason

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry I know this sounds more pretentious than I mean it but he is just someone who can sing, rather than a singer or artist. In fairness loads of people on reality shows and even in bands etc are similar. They have no idea what to do with their voice, a talent for readin or writing music, have no identity etc etc. That's why so many xfactor types and manufactured pop people don't make it when they go independent from the record companies. The ability to sing just isn't enough. They're called recording 'artists' for a reason
Yeah, exactly. He can sing - as a lot of people can. He can hold a note and sing in tune. But he’s not a performer; he’s got nothing interesting about his voice or about him when he sings. It’s just boring. And he’s stuck in some sort of weird time warp, everything he does sounds like it’s from about 20 years ago.

He can sing a bit, he can definitely ice skate well…
But,his CONSTANT need for validation,his CONSTANT bitching &moaning about trolls( even when he isn’t being trolled, just,someone dares not to share his opinion) his CONSTANT need to stare at himself in a phone,his CONSTANT need to pimp out his child gives ME the ick !
He was ok once upon a time.
He’s an attention seeking, narcissistic beg now.
What the hell happened to him🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Jake takes the piss out of people who pretend ‘so I’ve had loads of questions’

now here he is ‘so I’ve had loads of questions where we are’ followed by advertising spiel. We know where you are Jake because you’ve tagged them in every post since you got there and forgot to mention the advert part of it.

• Haha
It has a 1 star review 😆
Yeah from the guy that supposedly hates him & comments all the time on his music, tbf I think the guy has got everything pretty spot on😂 The one thing everyone should be grateful for is the advance warning that he is releasing it tomorrow, that way people can avoid his stories because it’s going to be begging central🙄 Please share, please download, thanks guys it’s at number .. now, please try to get it to number 1, keep downloading blah blah blah😴

Reactions: 5
“if it gets to number five I’ll do this stupid thing”

gets to five
“ if it gets to number three actually”
Okay “ let’s say if it gets top two I’ll do it”

hope all the mugs that have fell for this tit remember him not shaving his hair properly as sponsored for and also not eating the fish he promised them last time. Mans a liar

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Everyone get on his story’s and vote ‘NO’ to the download of his song.
I wanna see the hissy fit that follows🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everyone get on his story’s and vote ‘NO’ to the download of his song.
I wanna see the hissy fit that follows🤣
Didn’t have to wait long for that! He’s reached a new all time low tonight with that. He’s definitely done that poll for the sole reason of calling out those who voted no! He’s such a bleeping attention seeker. This thread turned on a sixpence as soon as that kid was born and he became more of a prick! As others have said, he’s turned in to everything he used to mock!

Reactions: 10
Didn’t have to wait long for that! He’s reached a new all time low tonight with that. He’s definitely done that poll for the sole reason of calling out those who voted no! He’s such a bleeping attention seeker. This thread turned on a sixpence as soon as that kid was born and he became more of a prick! As others have said, he’s turned in to everything he used to mock!
I’ve reported him
AGAIN!!!
He needs to bleeping stop this doxing shyte
Who the HELL does he think he is🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I voted no.. I can't lie 🙈. You can't guilt trip people into buying a song, he shouldn't ask the question if he's going to get upset. Its not healthy!

Reactions: 14
I voted no.. I can't lie 🙈. You can't guilt trip people into buying a song, he shouldn't ask the question if he's going to get upset. Its not healthy!
Him showing that & trying to look upset about it is to get the sympathy vote from people🙄 Everything is cleverly orchestrated so whichever way the vote goes he can be all thankful & buzzing for lots of yes votes or disappointed & upset for no votes. He won’t even be upset he’ll be fuming but he’ll make out he’s sad so that people feel sorry for him, he’s a master manipulator, thank feck I’ve unfollowed & only need to see things on here😂

Reactions: 5
Remember that time Beyoncé begged her fans online to download her song on iTunes ….

No ? Me neither.

What a bleeping prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s blocked me for asking if
‘he’s allowed to share peoples names like that’
He said ‘it’s my insta ,I will
do as I like’
He also said ‘why shouldn’t I ?
I responded ( decently)
‘Because you don’t have their permission’
B L O C K E D!!! 🙄🤣

do as I like’
I responded ( decently)
B L O C K E D!!! 🙄🤣
As a foot note- I don’t follow Sophie but,she’s not visible on insta either now … so.. he controls her Instagram too then!!!!!!!!!
If he blocks you he very obviously makes her do the same!!!
Wow!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
do as I like’
I responded ( decently)
B L O C K E D!!! 🙄🤣

As a foot note- I don’t follow Sophie but,she’s not visible on insta either now … so.. he controls her Instagram too then!!!!!!!!!
If he blocks you he very obviously makes her do the same!!!
Wow!
Omg that is hilarious she would have had to search you just to block you haha!

Edit - check the mum, see if she's blocked you! I would actually die. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.