Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but anyone over the age of 13 and still uses the word "haters" need to look in the mirror. I swear that was my MYSPACE status back in the day when I fell out with my friends. H@T3Rz Gn@ H8... grow up Jake!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He hasn’t blocked me but he is shadow banned
Usually this is for nudity/doxxing/some form of bad behaviour

Reactions: 5
Mrs QVC is still there ( for now lol)
NANNY QVC!! Bless her, she reminds me of when I was a kid and would pretend I was a DJ on my microphone. She’s playing at presenting. She does have a beautiful house and garden though. Shame she is dragged into the Quickenden tit Show really.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who's number 2? Maybe we should all down load that song 🤣🤣
Every other song has staying power, his will be there for today then disappear because he goes on the beg and people that like him download then it goes rapidly downhill🤦🏼‍♀️ All other songs have reviews, his has ONE, the one he keeps slagging off😂 Went onto YouTube to listen, it is shite!! Heavily dubbed & edited plus comments have been turned off, I wonder why🤔

He’s probably only reached number one cuz the sad cunts had it on repeat for the last 6 hours 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ironically number 2 is Niall horan and Anne-Marie who him and Sophie were both doing swipe ups for last week so not sure if they’d been paid to promote it as they did a LOT of stories doing so. Sophie did one with Freddy even

just noticed most of the big names are charging 59p-99p but Jake is charging 89p so on the high end which is a bit of a piss take when he’s a nobody

Reactions: 7
Ironically number 2 is Niall horan and Anne-Marie who him and Sophie were both doing swipe ups for last week so not sure if they’d been paid to promote it as they did a LOT of stories doing so. Sophie did one with Freddy even

just noticed most of the big names are charging 59p-99p but Jake is charging 89p so on the high end which is a bit of a piss take when he’s a nobody
Knowing him that will have been a calculated move, he’ll be thinking if he shares their song they’ll share his when it’s released this week🙄

Reactions: 4
21C7ADCC-2C7F-4313-9F88-4A24B4E0B5FC.png
He’s at it again, calling people out publically😡 He tweeted he can’t believe he’s number 1 (for the 278,995th time today😂) & the guy replied that, so bleeping petty! Think you’ll find you’re the tool Jake

• Angry
  • Haha
God he’s boring. Has baby and trolling personality stage not bleeping ended yet. What’s he going to do when the kids 18

Reactions: 10
He’s coming across as a nasty piece of work!!!
The guy hasn’t even said it in a nasty way or said anything bad, for all he knows the guy could be a genuine fan & agreeing with him🤦🏼‍♀️😂

God he’s boring. Has baby and trolling personality stage not bleeping ended yet. What’s he going to do when the kids 18
They’ll both be in their local pub head to toe stone island giving it “you want some”😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The guy hasn’t even said it in a nasty way or said anything bad, for all he knows the guy could be a genuine fan & agreeing with him🤦🏼‍♀️😂

They’ll both be in their local pub head to toe stone island giving it “you want some”😂😂
Or the kids disowned him for using him for swipe ups and posting every embarrassing moment on the internet. Jake can then sell sob stories about how the trolls ruined his relationship with his son and his nothing to do with him not respecting his privacy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.