Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he’s been shadowbanned this could be because of the doxing
So reporting works

Reactions: 13
Like 17 swipe ups already and it’s 9.30. If even 10% of his followers bought it he’d be easily number one wouldn’t he? Shows how much proper engagement he gets. Brands should take note

Reactions: 5
He is gonna have a full on meltdown if he doesn't get number 1 isn't he! He Best stock up on the gummies 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you follow him?
I don’t, and I can’t find him easily.
This means he’s been shadow banned
I can find him via Sophie’s page or by putting a 14 at the end
I don't follow him and can't find him either

Reactions: 1
So he’s number one. Above Niall Horan. Just listened on Spotify, to be fair it’s alright and much better than his other stuff. Doesn’t sound a thing like him it’s been so edited though

Well I am amused that Sophie (???!) his missus has blocked me. And I think he has - but I do believe he has been shadow banned due to him being a Betty desperate duck. Imagine begging for people to download your music - by using a baby and bombarding your audience with BUY IT BUY IT ..

Reactions: 8
Ha I called it that he was desperate for Wayne Linekar to get his song on all summer at Ocean 😂
Problem is, no one is allowed to Ocean at the minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I am amused that Sophie (???!) his missus has blocked me. And I think he has - but I do believe he has been shadow banned due to him being a Betty desperate duck. Imagine begging for people to download your music - by using a baby and bombarding your audience with BUY IT BUY IT ..
Welcome to the blocked by him and his little women club!(for NOTHING other than asking him if he’s allowed to expose peoples names on his poll🙌)

DB3692F6-92FE-4CB4-8FED-20DA374CC165.png
Promoting his new single & still fixated on his “haters”😂 He better revel in the fact he’s number 1 today because come tomorrow & Friday it will have plummeted like every other song he’s written😂

• Haha
He's calling out that guy from yesterday again he's an absolute asshole of a man! Grow the duck up Jake.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Not Jake 'I don't care about the numbers' Quickenden repeatedly sharing his new song so he gets to number one🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Welcome to the blocked by him and his little women club!(for NOTHING other than asking him if he’s allowed to expose peoples names on his poll🙌)
Ha ha … I never followed either anyway, I bizarrely saw this thread and took at look at his insta & duck ME, the cunts exhausting - never seen so many stories in 24 hours, it reeks desperation.
The fact anyone who disagrees with him is called a troll says it all to me.

So has he just blocked anyone who looked at his story but doesn't follow him? Or is he shadow banned?

I don't or ever have followed him and never engaged with his post and he doesn't come up.

Social media unfortunately has given people a platform who probably shouldn't have one

Reactions: 6
So has he just blocked anyone who looked at his story but doesn't follow him? Or is he shadow banned?

I don't or ever have followed him and never engaged with his post and he doesn't come up.

Social media unfortunately has given people a platform who probably shouldn't have one
I think both. Shame to be fair as he used to seek quite a likeable lad - now he is an utter desperate COCK.

A career of begging.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.