Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion but,his mother is irritating too!
Who is she’s talking to?
She starts every day with
‘ How are you all today’
Is anyone answering ?
Is she engaging if they do?
The other day she was talking step by step about her partner being ill, what the receptionist said at the doctors,how she is going to the chemist ...blah de blah
blow by blow account of duck all!!!!!
So interesting ....NOT!!
She sits there like she’s reading the news!!!!
Can’t stand the women any more than her son to be honest!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His mom should be on QVC, or another shopping channel. It takes skill to present like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just reading an interview in my magazine and they've used an old picture of him.

How much better do his teeth look?! 👀

View attachment 571618
I was only thinking yesterday - what the hell has he done to his teeth. He looks like donkey from Shrek! Apologies if this has been said before I have only just found this thread. And yes STOP touching that poor baby’s face! He’s going to end up with a tic. Bad enough he’s got Jakes big face and booming voice up close all the time.

Reactions: 6
I was only thinking yesterday - what the hell has he done to his teeth. He looks like donkey from Shrek! Apologies if this has been said before I have only just found this thread. And yes STOP touching that poor baby’s face! He’s going to end up with a tic. Bad enough he’s got Jakes big face and booming voice up close all the time.
I always think that about babies, an adults hand is the same size or bigger than a baby's face - imagine having a hand bigger than your face and then a face 3 times the size of yours always being shoved into your face. Stuff of nightmares!

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or is it strange, to get up and ready for the day. (Took Fred to school and then went and did a food shop)

to then get home, get undressed and get back in bed just to chill and film instagrams?

when I’m ready for the day, I’m up until I go to bed. Unless I’m feeling ill and go for a nap but then why film it? Very odd

edit. He definitely reads here, all you mentioning the face thing so he’s filmed more of it just for you 😂
Get a grip Jake

Reactions: 13
Is it just me or is it strange, to get up and ready for the day. (Took Fred to school and then went and did a food shop)

to then get home, get undressed and get back in bed just to chill and film instagrams?

when I’m ready for the day, I’m up until I go to bed. Unless I’m feeling ill and go for a nap but then why film it? Very odd

edit. He definitely reads here, all you mentioning the face thing so he’s filmed more of it just for you 😂
Get a grip Jake
I think so... I also think it’s ‘strange’ to be constantly looking at yourself in a fecking phone

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Get a grip Jake
Definitely strange. Any excuse to show off his bare chest and tattoos. Now he’s assaulting poor Leo’s ears with his singing. I’m so glad I found this thread. He’s annoying as hell.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The face poking is extremely annoying, seems as though they are doing it to get a smile out of Leo rather letting him smile with out his face being poked or chin strokes 😂

Reactions: 10
Gives me the ick when he punches that boxing thing a couple of times and makes noises like he’s done 9 rounds with Mike Tyson

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See his mum is going down again for 5 days .
🙄 Even though she was so tired last time, and probably hasn’t recovered from the days he took the baby up to hers. I understand them needing the help with childcare though, it’s tough to look after a baby when you’re both home 24/7, pretty much do nothing and can laze around in bed whenever. Oh and working out in the gym, and sauna.... that takes time too. No wonder they need Nanny QVC to look after the baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🙄 Even though she was so tired last time, and probably hasn’t recovered from the days he took the baby up to hers. I understand them needing the help with childcare though, it’s tough to look after a baby when you’re both home 24/7, pretty much do nothing and can laze around in bed whenever. Oh and working out in the gym, and sauna.... that takes time too. No wonder they need Nanny QVC to look after the baby.
Nanny QVC hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think he is defo watching this thread and that’s why he’s touching the babies face more 👋👋👋👋👋 hi Jake get a proper job ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
imagine buying a family set of fancy dress outfits not for a fancy dress party but for a forced Instagram picture 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Unpopular opinion but,his mother is irritating too!
Who is she’s talking to?
She starts every day with
‘ How are you all today’
Is anyone answering ?
Is she engaging if they do?
The other day she was talking step by step about her partner being ill, what the receptionist said at the doctors,how she is going to the chemist ...blah de blah
blow by blow account of duck all!!!!!
So interesting ....NOT!!
She sits there like she’s reading the news!!!!
Can’t stand the women any more than her son to be honest!
I had to unfollow her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.