Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like his mum and think she comes across as a nice lady but I just wasn’t interested in her content. She has a lovely house.

Reactions: 9
I’ve realised there is a big plus side to living with him.......
hardly any washing as the soppy bastards never dressed!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He has to be the most annoying person on Instagram. Bar none. Everything he does is irritating af. I'm getting past the point of enjoying a hate-watch - what a bleeping imbecile.

Reactions: 12
I know he has just had a baby and he’s got his own nickname etc but i find all the ‘lion’ stuff and calling him ‘champ’ on his stories abit off considering it’s azayliah’s parents name for her

Reactions: 33
He very rarely use to do/say it but I feel since all the
Azayliah posts and shares he’s started to use it more, I find it abit off too, considering what they’ve had to go through

I know he has just had a baby and he’s got his own nickname etc but i find all the ‘lion’ stuff and calling him ‘champ’ on his stories abit off considering it’s azayliah’s parents name for her

Reactions: 17
I thought EXACTLY the same.

Reactions: 14
I started following him and thought he was quite funny but bleeping hell, have a day off mate! He’s constantly got his finger around that poor baby’s mouth and bopping him on the nose trying to make him smile and then let’s him sleep on him for hours on end. That’s just making a rod for his own back and not good for little Leo, long term. He’s a lovely little baby too and I know that each parent is different but some things are just wrong. There’s a way you do things and a way you don’t and they’re just big DON’Ts!

I think he is defo watching this thread and that’s why he’s touching the babies face more 👋👋👋👋👋 hi Jake get a proper job ✌🏻
Oh you can’t mention ‘work’ to him - that’s RUDE apparently! He’s an effing weirdo!

After the way that he responds to what seem to be genuine questions, I hope people stop asking him things and his engagement goes down. He’s got such an arrogant attitude, only wanting all glowing, arse licking comments about him.
He posted a pic on his stories today and it was him and Leo (as usual) lovely pic etc but he said something like ‘the champ’. He was also posting stuff the other day about Leo being a lion etc. Now, call your baby what you want... but not when two other parents in the public eye are grieving for the daughter they’ve just lost who EVERYONE knows as ‘little lion’ and whose phrase was ‘let’s go champ’. Maybe it’s just me but I found it really disrespectful. He didn’t post much about her when she died either - just an orange heart and some tit saying. He’s a a self centred, arrogant bell end.

Brand new to this thread. Just wanted to ask: do we have any evidence of these “messages” where someone told them to drown their baby? It reeks of bullshit.
He’s had a load of trolling - apparently. I smell BS too! Attention seekers the pair of them

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I said this earlier on in the thread. He was calling Leo "Little Lion" loads when Azaylia was losing her fight for life, which I found so disrespectful; disgusting, in fact. Glad others are noticing it too.

He doesn't follow Ashley Cain and I don't think he actually likes him, but he clearly knows about Azaylia and has vaguely alluded to her plight before. I nearly messaged telling him to duck off with the lion emoji but couldn't be arsed in the end.

I can't believe I used to really like him and find him funny. He is so irritating now and all the cheesy tit he writes about always being there for Leo every day, and then immediately replying from Leo's account ("Love you Dad") makes me want to vom. 🤮 He really is desperate for the Daddy Diaries!!!

Reactions: 18
Don’t understand what Jake has gained from posting all that.. completely agree with the comments saying he’s actively seeking out the ‘trolls’ and these negative comments. He seems very defensive over everything lately, somethings definitely not right :unsure:
I think Sophie has probably had enough. She always looks so miserable!

Why is he on a breastfeeding group when they have formula fed from the start?

What he is doing is called doxxing I think, I remember when ptwm did it to a follower but there's to many threads on her to trawl through to find out if it's illegal lol
As per CPS prosecution guidelines, doxxing is illegal. Problem is, people don’t do it under their real names / accounts etc so its not worth the police time or effort.

Reactions: 6

Even His Mentor Mel B (Ooooh, Crab Paste) Thought he was a bellend telling him to keep his clothes on.

Oh, and he cannot bleeping sing 😂😂😂
He is an amazing singer. Like I am when I've had too many drinks...

Is it just me or is it strange, to get up and ready for the day. (Took Fred to school and then went and did a food shop)

to then get home, get undressed and get back in bed just to chill and film instagrams?

when I’m ready for the day, I’m up until I go to bed. Unless I’m feeling ill and go for a nap but then why film it? Very odd

edit. He definitely reads here, all you mentioning the face thing so he’s filmed more of it just for you 😂
Get a grip Jake
How amazing would it be to drop the kids off at childcare/school and get back into bed...this would be a very rare occasion for most 'normal' parents

Reactions: 8
Totally agree. They filled the boy with different colic medicines, different milk, yet ignored the CMPA advice and instead moved him onto Kendamil which is the most milk like formula there is. I agree that they will wean him early, anything for the gram 🤦🏼‍♀️
And they wonder why he cries and doesn’t sleep through 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion but,his mother is irritating too!
Who is she’s talking to?
She starts every day with
‘ How are you all today’
Is anyone answering ?
Is she engaging if they do?
The other day she was talking step by step about her partner being ill, what the receptionist said at the doctors,how she is going to the chemist ...blah de blah
blow by blow account of duck all!!!!!
So interesting ....NOT!!
She sits there like she’s reading the news!!!!
Can’t stand the women any more than her son to be honest!
I think she’s really lonely tbh and IG keeps her going as sad as as it is.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She has a long term partner, she’s not on her own.
Didn’t she mention she went out for lunch with her sister the other day? She’s not an old, fragile pensioner with no one left in the world! I don’t see how she’s lonely when she has a partner &family!

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she mention she went out for lunch with her sister the other day? She’s not an old, fragile pensioner with no one left in the world! I don’t see how she’s lonely when she has a partner &family!
She’s only 60 I think? Although she looks a lot younger. She seems to have a very busy life with her partner and other family & friends. She doesn’t seem like a lonely old spinster or anything of the sort!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.