Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t he just have 1 day without his phone like as soon as he wakes up he’s videoing.. even the days he says he’s not doing social media he still does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, yesterday's little epiphany didn't last long, did it?! 🙄

He only responds to:

a) Fellow Z listers
b) Trolls and spam accounts

He doesn't even bother to like some of the lovely comments he receives.
Why does he try to talk like a bad man?!

who these fake ass fools?! YA GET ME!!!

what an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So this morning we’ve had the beg to Wayne Lineker topless in bed AGAIN and now selling personalised messages from him, honestly if someone did that for me I would assume they hate me and never speak to them again 😂
As for F I feel so sorry for him because it’s quite clear Jake uses him as his performing monkey and the fact he shows his school uniform really grates on me 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
So this morning we’ve had the beg to Wayne Lineker topless in bed AGAIN and now selling personalised messages from him, honestly if someone did that for me I would assume they hate me and never speak to them again 😂
As for F I feel so sorry for him because it’s quite clear Jake uses him as his performing monkey and the fact he shows his school uniform really grates on me 😡
He would turn up to the opening of an envelope if it meant a bit of attention.

Fame Hungry Thundercunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Probably why that Danielle left him after dancing on ice probably released how fame hungry he was. He would literally do anything just to keep in the spot light.

Reactions: 6
Hiding in plain sight Jake?
He's still being all passive aggressive but he's using his stupid role play with his 'Rose' character. What a knob!!
He just can't understand why eeveryone isn't crawling up his arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine saying to 900k+ followers you’re not going to dedicate any more of your ‘energy’ to negativity and not even lasting 24hrs without whipping the pink wig out hahahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine saying to 900k+ followers you’re not going to dedicate any more of your ‘energy’ to negativity and not even lasting 24hrs without whipping the pink wig out hahahahahahah
I thought he needed help adjusting to being a dad in a pandemic but I had a quick look at the original thread - started in 2019. It would appear this is just the way he is. bleeping exhausting! It's so weird thinking of him acting these little bizarre sketches out with one arm in the air holding his phone - just plain odd behaviour. Jake, put the phone down and put up a shelf or something. Stacey Solomon just glues stuff up - you don't even need a drill mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why can’t he just have 1 day without his phone like as soon as he wakes up he’s videoing.. even the days he says he’s not doing social media he still does 😂
Haha I always think thinks this. Says he's having a day off then posts even more stories than usual bore off. And actually have a day off then 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 10
That video of little Leo very upset after his jabs is not something we all need to see. Put your phone down and comfort your baby you absolute twit!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Why does everything have to be filmed?! Comfort your baby off camera!!! It was really uncomfortable to watch, he should have comforted Leo off camera instead of shoving a phone in his face when he’s very upset

Leo’s crying after his jabs, but first let me get my phone out to film 📱! Comfort your son you wet flannel, jeez!

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.