Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said this earlier on in the thread. He was calling Leo "Little Lion" loads when Azaylia was losing her fight for life, which I found so disrespectful; disgusting, in fact. Glad others are noticing it too.

He doesn't follow Ashley Cain and I don't think he actually likes him, but he clearly knows about Azaylia and has vaguely alluded to her plight before. I nearly messaged telling him to duck off with the lion emoji but couldn't be arsed in the end.

I can't believe I used to really like him and find him funny. He is so irritating now and all the cheesy tit he writes about always being there for Leo every day, and then immediately replying from Leo's account ("Love you Dad") makes me want to vom. 🤮 He really is desperate for the Daddy Diaries!!!
He definitely knows about her he posted the fund raiser and the day she passed said about counting your blessings.

even if they do want to call him Leo the lion, just do it in private why does it have to be plastered on social media and the lion outfit? Come on mate you know exactly what you are doing.

His ‘real talk’ tit today as well. Good on you being a decent human being and not leaving Sophie’s little boy out, do you want a medal. Don’t forget that tattoo you promised him that you were apparently going Back for on Friday? See that was quickly forgotten

She’s only 60 I think? Although she looks a lot younger. She seems to have a very busy life with her partner and other family & friends. She doesn’t seem like a lonely old spinster or anything of the sort!
Jake’s driven her getting social media. No doubt told her it’s easy money and she’s been sucked in. You can tell by the way he’s always going on about getting her to 100k

she seems like a lovely lady but unfortunately dotes on Jake to the point where he can tell her what to do and take the absolute piss Whilst dressing it up as ‘banter’

Reactions: 8
I think she’s really lonely tbh and IG keeps her going as sad as as it is.
Can’t agree on this one... she has a partner,sister, friends she’s mentioned& been out to meet,two sons,dogs( and a beautiful home)
She’s always out or going somewhere.
She’s on insta for the same reason as the rest of them.Money &freebies imo👍🏻

She’s only 60 I think? Although she looks a lot younger. She seems to have a very busy life with her partner and other family & friends. She doesn’t seem like a lonely old spinster or anything of the sort!
💯 agree
Is she even 60?
Jakes only early 30s

Reactions: 4
Can’t agree on this one... she has a partner,sister, friends she’s mentioned& been out to meet,two sons,dogs( and a beautiful home)
She’s always out or going somewhere.
She’s on insta for the same reason as the rest of them.Money &freebies imo👍🏻

💯 agree
Is she even 60?
Jakes only early 30s
I’m sure he said she was 60 in one of the many posts he did when she was staying with them? He was messing around saying she was 70 or whatever to start with but then after a while confirmed that she is 60. So if Jake is 32 she was 27/28 when he was born and if he’s got an older brother he was maybe born when she was 24/25? That’s about right?

Real talk - "look at what an amazing person i am for loving someone elses son."
Er yes jake thousands of people do this evergday!

Reactions: 9
Real talk - "look at what an amazing person i am for loving someone elses son."
Er yes jake thousands of people do this evergday!
Exactly this. I don’t know how Fred’s father is okay with him being plastered all over insta all day, every day. Especially showing his school uniform at times. 🙄

Reactions: 10
I noticed Sophie did a Q&A the other day and it was about Fred’s real dad and she said something like they keep it amicable for Fred’s sake as that’s the best way, but she really gets on with Fred’s step mum and they are like friends now.

whereas when Jake is asked that he says the dad is a top bloke and they all get on great. Just feels like jake tries to hard to be everyone’s best mate rather than just being an adult because it felt like Sophie was avoiding mentioning him

Sophie is actually so rude. Last time Jake’s mum bought the baby some clothes Jake said you could tell she didn’t like it. Today she’s pulled a face and said it’s not as bad as she thought it would be.

they then stood taking the piss and you could tell
His mum was upset. How hard is it to pretend and be thankful

Jake Already playing footsy and behaving like a ten year old now his mum is here

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Sophie is actually so rude. Last time Jake’s mum bought the baby some clothes Jake said you could tell she didn’t like it. Today she’s pulled a face and said it’s not as bad as she thought it would be.

they then stood taking the piss and you could tell
His mum was upset. How hard is it to pretend and be thankful

Jake Already playing footsy and behaving like a ten year old now his mum is here
They don’t even need the clothes,I’m sure they get plenty gifted!
Imagine the people that would be so grateful and appreciative of the beautiful pieces she purchased for the baby.

Some people,with children, have lost their jobs due the pandemic, struggling to even feed their kids let alone clothe them .......Then there’s these two,entitled,sock wanks!

Read the room you twunts!

Oh .. of course... it’s ‘just banter!’🙄
Hilarious!!! Rib breaking ,side splitting banter!

• Haha
I've always thought his mum came across very well, I've followed randomly for a while now. She's always taken the time to reply when I've messaged about a plant or something I've seen on her insta. The past I would say 5 or 6 weeks her page seems to have changed. It's all #ad #gifted and, in fairness, if she's sent something she really does thank the company and tag them in a few stories as she's talking, but it seems its like 75% of her content is now #gifted. She's been swept up in it all and content is now boring.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Controversial!!!
I don't like Jakes mum!
I think there is something quite cold about her!
Agree - she comes across as quite attention seeking to me - all purposely coy and flirty which is more than a bit odd. I can feel the tension in the living room... It would probably be eased slightly if jake PUT HIS bleeping TOP BACK ON!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My thoughts exactly, I really don’t like her there is just something about her , last time she stayed she was outside smoking them you saw her holding the baby in the same
clothes !!!
Bit extreme 😂 she’s not got a fag hanging out of her mouth whilst holding the baby and she’s always standing outside. Upto her if she smokes or not.

She meant to get changed 6 times a day incase she holds the baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I used to like him but he is such an annoying prick. He ain’t mature to look after a baby! His mum is trying to rock him to sleep and he’s shoving something in her face and unsettling Leo.

sophie is so rude. The thing with baby grow his mum bought him. She seems so cold, very unlikable and boring as duck.

Bit extreme 😂 she’s not got a fag hanging out of her mouth whilst holding the baby and she’s always standing outside. Upto her if she smokes or not.

She meant to get changed 6 times a day incase she holds the baby?
Yip ...if you smoke outside you should either wear a coat or jacket then take it off before you hold the baby again or even in same area as third hand toxins stay on your clothes and can be passed on to anyone never mind a small baby ..so next time you get all defensive make sure you actually know what you are talking about ...it a hazard to infants .

Reactions: 16
Yip ...if you smoke outside you should either wear a coat or jacket then take it off before you hold the baby again or even in same area as third hand toxins stay on your clothes and can be passed on to anyone never mind a small baby ..so next time you get all defensive make sure you actually know what you are talking about ...it a hazard to infants .
I’m not getting defensive, I just find that properly nit picking, but it’s a gossip forum so we move... 😂

I’m not nit picking I just hate when people smoke then pick a baby up even when they are smoking outside .
Same here, I’m a smoker and I wait until they have gone to bed, or I’m at work then I shower, change, brush my teeth when I get home

Reactions: 6
Have you EVER seen anyone as miserable as Sophie? But TBF Jake's just pissing about with his phone (as per usual) when he could maybe take Leo so she could eat?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.