Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had 4 kids and I don't understand why they keep touching his face constantly. Personally I never felt the need. Am I missing something? Or are they trying to give him spots.... They All do it

Reactions: 14
Both of them touching that childs face all the time 😒Does my sweed in!

He’s still climbing up Kate Lawlers vag!
Every time she posts he’s there& now he’s using one of her catch phrases
‘Smash ya face in’🤦‍♀️
What a sad,beggy,try hard, saggy scrotum sac he is🙄

Reactions: 13
“You’d even set your nan on fire for content”

🤣🤣 sly jake sly

The face touching drives me insane too! Leave the poor wee guy alone!!

I thought it was just me thinking the whole face touching, stroking, grabbing, bopping was a bit much. He is adorable and I can understand them wanting to make him smile, but surely there’s better ways than shoving hands and fingers in his face all the time.

Just reading an interview in my magazine and they've used an old picture of him.

How much better do his teeth look?! 👀

image.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
He just Screams to me like he says "don't you know who I am? " When He's out and about.

His story yesterday boiled my piss... play with your kid yeah, but jesus christ it was so bleeping obvious he was trying to get people to notice jake "I slaughtered every song I sang on the x factor for weeks on end" quickenden.

biggest male bellend on instagram for me by a mile.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He just Screams to me like he says "don't you know who I am? " When He's out and about.

His story yesterday boiled my piss... play with your kid yeah, but jesus christ it was so bleeping obvious he was trying to get people to notice jake "I slaughtered every song I sang on the x factor for weeks on end" quickenden.

biggest male bellend on instagram for me by a mile.
He's so insincere - everything he does, every word he utters is for a reaction - sympathy, attention, likes. He's calculating and a total sad sack.

• Sick
Reactions: 9

Even His Mentor Mel B (Ooooh, Crab Paste) Thought he was a bellend telling him to keep his clothes on.

Oh, and he cannot bleeping sing 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
He’s a walking talking 2010 Topman Rihanna T-shirt chav attention begger spice boy.
1F738937-8B81-4066-9726-140D65279D61.jpeg

Very that energy. Rancid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His teeth weren’t bad before at all. Think he’s made them look too ‘perfect’ now though.

Reactions: 7
His fake positivity all of a sudden 😂 you can tell he is desperate to put on his spandex and start outing trolls still

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.