Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually weird as duck that he can’t look after his own child by himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Superman but can’t look after his own child on his own for any length of time.

he’s a bleeping moron. His mother has been tidying for him everyday! I’m sure if flappy was there we’d have heard her voice or seen a snippet of her to prove everything is ok.

Why would she leave her precious favourite son for days though? All very strange. Unless they’ve split up and he’s said he’s gonna harm himself or something if she took Leo when he’s home for a week?

Reactions: 22
He sounds slurred!
He definitely does. I still can't believe that Zelda and Matt are still there. This is getting on for the longest they've stayed.

Don't forget, it's Mother's Day this Sunday. I wonder if RatBoy has booked a table for Flapz? Where the duck is she? Anybody local wanna do a drive past to see if her RR is outside? 😂😂😂

I'd go out and get some popcorn but I don't eat it. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My guess is that Flaps has gone to The Priory (or local equivalent) after his pic with yet another twink and too much ❄ & 🍷
Countdown to the divorce

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We had the mystery of the disappearing Zelda, now we’ve got Flappy instead 🕵🏻‍♀️
She was definitely there on Sunday because the story of her walk was around where they live. The fact Zelda and Matt have been there all week, whatever Flappy is doing, must have been planned in advance I reckon. Maybe she’s got some huge secret job opportunity that she’s not allowed to talk about 🙄😂
As for father of the year. Imagine constantly coming on Instagram to tell people what a fantastic dad you are but if your wife isn’t about, you have to get mummy who lives up the other end of the country, to come stay with you, cos you’re actually incapable of looking after your son by yourself. It’s bleeping shameful that a grown ‘man’ is that useless but has the cheek to brag about his role as a ‘father. I’m actually embarrassed for him 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Potential reasons for Flappys' disappearance:
-Travel content
-Surgery
-Training for a new proper job
-Divorce
-Food poisoning from roast chicken
-Filming the jeans reel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So because flappy and fakey cant parent -

Matt pays petrol there and back
Matt takes time off work
Zelda has to go parent the kid (not sure if I mean Leo or fakey lol)
Dogs go in kennels

Delulu idiots say he's a good parent???? Selfish pricks
---
Potential reasons for Flappys' disappearance:
-Travel content
-Surgery
-Training for a new proper job
-Divorce
-Food poisoning from roast chicken
-Filming the jeans reel
We all hope ots the jeans reel

• Haha
Flappy’s RR is still there by the looks of it in this pic of Nik-Nak enroute to his swimming lesson and here are a couple of pics for the munster family album for any fortunate people who are in the blocked 🚫 club 🤣
---
Sorry for the repeat pics that will teach me to read newest posts 1st when catching up on everyone else’s funny posts on this useless bunch of idiots 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So he takes Maris to his swimming lesson, all the other parents just step aside and let the instructor crack on but this knobhead doesn’t, he has a swim because he doesn’t wanna leave him? duck that! If that happened to us there’s no way I’d take my kid there for swimming lessons again. What a cockhead!

• Haha
  • Wow
So he takes Maris to his swimming lesson, all the other parents just step aside and let the instructor crack on but this knobhead doesn’t, he has a swim because he doesn’t wanna leave him? duck that! If that happened to us there’s no way I’d take my kid there for swimming lessons again. What a cockhead!
That last story. Again making out he’s dad of the year whilst slating the other parents that did go and leave their kids in their lessons like they were supposed to, by saying he stayed because he wasn’t happy leaving Leo by himself. What a twit

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My god Zelda without a filter👀So both still there and answers all our questions that he cannot father his own child by himself.His mother such a enabler it’s actually disgusting.At 35 this man child makes me 🤢🤢View attachment 2798554
Think its safe to say when Zelda went AWOL she wasn’t on holiday! Her and Matt don’t have a suntan and she looks ill, Matt looks better than he did a few months ago.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What ever it is at Crackenden Towers it's all been planned. Knobhead has this week off from TFM. Vinegar Tits & poor Matt would've booked their dogs into kennels. The beige pork pie will have had his whole week's itinerary mapped out by Flaps including the time of his swimming lesson as Fakey sure as hell doesn't know a thing about how a toddler's week runs. Flappy for all that's awful & cringe about her would never leave NikNak on a whim. So now we have to deduce where she is &/or what she's having done. She was there the morning they arrived as she took herself off for a walk & most likely left promptly after. Fakey will be loving all this Tattle conjecture thinking he's got one over on us. Except, except he is still the WORST dad out there. You are not Superman, you are Uselessman.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The face of bleeping nightmares🤮🤮Has he stuck his pubes on his face and why are they ginger🤮🤮Of course Leo eating a cookie which is as large as his face
IMG_9522.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
That kid is so far removed from being a genius it’s embarrassing!
The video was sped up, in reality it took him 7 hours to complete an 8 piece jigsaw 😆
If that kid was a "genius", he'd be talking, reading, conversing clearly and wiping his own arse after successfully using the toilet.
But unfortunately, the sawn off Einstein there can't do any of them.
So duck off Fakey, and get him looked at by professionals.

• Heart
so passive aggressive about the other parents been happy to leave the kids swimming on his own but he stayed in the pool. He would have only done it for attention the sad fucker.

Just to let you know fakey it doesn’t make you any better than these parents. They are doing as they are told, probably take their kids every week and don’t need their mummy or daddy to help them look after their kids.

Bet it kills him not being allowed to film the little genius in his lesson.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.