Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fred is ten on Friday.Lets see if flaps comes out of hibernation for a use my kids for likes post.Loving he is getting only a few thousand if that likes on his Leo posts.
She’ll post, it’s whether she’ll be seen herself or not 😂 not even 2,000 likes on that last reel he’s posted 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You’d think fake was the first father with the sharing. He’s doing what millions, billions to his day, and that’s be a parent. He’s hardly invented the wheel 🙄

It’s why likes don’t tend to be huge as he’s sharing mundane tit most days.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He is just relentless and really needs to back away from social media.Everything about him makes me 🤮
IMG_9516.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 22
You’d think fake was the first father with the sharing. He’s doing what millions, billions to his day, and that’s be a parent. He’s hardly invented the wheel 🙄

It’s why likes don’t tend to be huge as he’s sharing mundane tit most days.
I think you’re being generous to him saying he’s being a parent 😂 I bet when he’s not filming him, he doesn’t even interact with Spud. For a 35 year old, it astounds me just have clueless he is where it comes to parenting. His child is 3 years old and sadly behind for his age and that cos of him/them. Imagine not being capable of looking after your child for a whole day by yourself, let alone overnight. All these quotes/stories at the moment making out he’s doing everything. Does he not realise him filming himself in London and the gym yesterday, shows he’d yet again left his son being looked after by somebody else for the day 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
🐔Never seen him interact with pissy pants so much, fake fucker, only because he has nothing else to post, what a sad life, he will end up in rehab if he ever loses his phone, can you imagine it 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sad fucker, glad he's not getting the likes😆😆😆
Fake twit who can't look after his son by himself, useless bleep🤬🤬🤬

Also wonder if we'll see the lesser spotted Flaps today😂😂😂

• Haha
🐔Never seen him interact with pissy pants so much, fake fucker, only because he has nothing else to post, what a sad life, he will end up in rehab if he ever loses his phone, can you imagine it 😆.
and this is the reason we need him on CBB in the future. No access to his phone? The meltdown would be real 😂

• Haha
Doubt very much flaps has left him.Leo favours her over that useless prick and has probably gone to sort that nose of hers.Both tit parents but at least she does not record Leo every day like his creep of a dad.

Reactions: 18
acting like the Instagram glitch was the reason he didn’t get any likes 😂😂😂
So if his likes are so piss poor because of the instagram ‘glitch’, how does that work when he posted this after insta was back up and running 😂. It’s the self entitlement that he thinks because he thinks his kid is cute, everybody else should. Maybe if we didn’t see him every day several times a day and they gave him a hair cut, wash and decent clothes to wear once in a while, people might agree with him but who wants to go on instagram and see the same thing day in day out. It must be killing him that his once ‘money maker’ isn’t doing the job for him anymore online.

• Haha
How pathetic thinking no one saw his post in the hour Instagram was down.Fact is no one bleeping cares about your son so move on and get a life prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How pathetic thinking no one saw his post in the hour Instagram was down.Fact is no one bleeping cares about your son so move on and get a life prick.
It’s bullshit. That post wasn’t even up when Instagram crashed. He posted that once Instagram had come back up, so yet again he’s blatantly lying 🤥
Bet he is counting down til Friday when he can use Freddie’s birthday for content and all his Tena huns tell him what a fantastic stepdad he is 🤢 Such a fabulous stepdad, he’s not posted Fred not even once this year. So either he has chosen not to or maybe he has finally been told to stop using someone else’s child for content. Hopefully the latter.

• Heart
  • Haha
My god Zelda without a filter👀So both still there and answers all our questions that he cannot father his own child by himself.His mother such a enabler it’s actually disgusting.At 35 this man child makes me 🤢🤢
IMG_9519.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My god Zelda without a filter👀So both still there and answers all our questions that he cannot father his own child by himself.His mother such a enabler it’s actually disgusting.At 35 this man child makes me 🤢🤢View attachment 2798554
Flappy is either definitely not there or ‘recovering’ out the way somewhere. No sight, no mention of her, nothing. Thought Matt had left but he’s still there as well 🤔

Reactions: 15
So if his likes are so piss poor because of the instagram ‘glitch’, how does that work when he posted this after insta was back up and running 😂. It’s the self entitlement that he thinks because he thinks his kid is cute, everybody else should. Maybe if we didn’t see him every day several times a day and they gave him a hair cut, wash and decent clothes to wear once in a while, people might agree with him but who wants to go on instagram and see the same thing day in day out. It must be killing him that his once ‘money maker’ isn’t doing the job for him anymore online.
I know, as we know he reads here, I shouldn't give him ideas but Dusty Bin would look so much better with a proper haircut, wash and Zelda bought bright clothes and I'm sure his sheep would lap it up!

I also think Zelda looks ill

Reactions: 18
Flappy deffo not there, as Zelda and Matt are still staying. Fakey reckons he's superman🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 never laughed so much in ages, what the duck is Flaps if he's superman. She does everything while he fucks off pretending to act for an hour a day🤭🤭🤭Honestly so pathetic that he can't look after Leo for any length of time by himself,needs his mummy to help him🤢🤮🤢🤮

On another note, I wonder what Zelda looks like without her drawn on eyebrows😝😝😝🖊🖊🖊

• Haha
Oh God, here's another dry chicken! What's going on? Why are Zelda and Matt still there? Where is Squidward? We need to send out a search party or call Bikini Bottom Police.

431438953_953830245658041_3412411451000393747_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.