Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HMC

VIP Member
Can Flappy PLEASE do the Jean style real, I’m making a desperate mess over here without her guidance !!!🥴🥴🥴
63A961E0-A162-4820-B0EA-802AB01535C9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Joon

VIP Member
🐔One thing about this pair of idiots, is they do lift your spirits and make you realise that your life and circumstances and your future are better than theirs and always will be 😆 🤣 😂...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
A huge congratulations to @Lico for our new thread title! You win a barely roasted chicken that is as dry as Squidward's tuna canoe!

Screenshot_20240304-234826~2.png

We started the previous thread with Sicknote turning up for the last two shows at Glasgow and Squidward still in America. Ratboy started playing on his "bad mental health" which was, as usual, utter bollocks as he did a dancing reel to a Beyoncé song. He looked a complete twat as per.

Screenshot_20240304-234626~2.png

Gail had his 3rd birthday although he thought he was 4yrs old and they celebrated a toddler's birthday by going to Miller & Carter of all places. 🙄

We had the misfortune of listening to Ratboy screeching again, this time sitting down in a corridor. Zelda and DoorMatt stayed there and he sounded pissed again in several stories first thing in the morning. The dead dad got dug up yet again for likes and sympathy as did many Father of the Year stories and reels. 🙄

Squidward is still missing and looking for her clarinet!

Screenshot_20240304-235436~2.png

A full recap can be found in Wiki 9/10.

Keep on grinding Fakeys! 🌈

Previous thread:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Right so my theory about Flappys absence. The fact that barring Fakey none of them have hardly been seen since America, I reckon she’d booked in to have work done the week she got home, knowing she be fucked anyway cos of jet lag.
I think maybe she was in a hospital near to where he was performing with TFM, hence the corridor videos. Zelda was absent because she was looking after Leo and they didn’t want people knowing. Freddie was absent because he was with his dad because Flappy wasn’t about. Zelda & Matt appeared last Sunday at Quickenden Towers because they’d brought Leo back from theirs. They then stopped for a few days because Fakey is incapable of looking after his own child by himself and Flappy is recuperating. Anyone think this makes sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The Febreeze advert giving GCSE Drama vibes 😭 Humiliating. I'd rather my full time job than reduce myself to whatever the fuck that was! It's not even the fact it's air freshener, it's how bad the whole thing was. Good luck getting acting work with that effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

brat13

It’s actually weird as fuck that he can’t look after his own child by himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Flappy is in the building I repeat Flappy is in the building
Nice to see that Fakey's been reading here today yoohoo👋👋👋👋
This post wasn’t about Leo, it was very aimed at tattle & showing Sophie. Put it this way, Sophie is the only grown adult who spends ANY TIME WITH HIM, except his mother - no one else can tolerate him or being around someone who consumes all the oxygen. Some people have a very high opinion of themselves & their talents (like PANTO BOY) but lack the talent to back it up, this is evident. He is not a trained actor, he’s not even a presenter, he reads Q cards which are simple and formulated. PANTO BOY doesn’t possess the ability to think on his feet (please see that car crash of his attempt at presenting - just awful, from Manchester United to that red carpet event where he wasn’t just SHITE, he was painfully bad) so live presenting isn’t his future. Whenever someone tries to fake humility it is evident that it’s fake, they overplay the hand usually because they have zero understanding of humility, because they don’t possess it.

The fact a man with a child has to document everything to prove he’s such a good dad and needs people to see him doing “dad” things is indicative of him not being great, but needing to be validated by strangers for just doing what a parent SHOULD FUCKING DO IF THEY HAVE KIDS.
Imagine using your CHILD to get likes on social media, then reposting as you feel you didn’t get enough FUCKING LIKES.

Pathetic.

Ps Hugs to all & hope you are all good ❤

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
Sorry but that boy is not a genius. In the last week alone we've seen Fake ask him his name and he just stared into space. When asked his age he said he was four. They treat him like a baby instead of a little boy - still drinking bottles of milk and being pushed around in a pushchair. Left to sit in his own piss and shit all the time with his horribly distended belly. He has not been taught manners, he's feral - look what he did with the birthday cake. And Fake just laughed and filmed him and posted it to the world. It's tragic, poor kid needs discipline and real attention, not just being filmed with inappropriate filters and taught to insult his mother and grandma for Fake's entertainment. Not to mention his scruffy hair and crappy clothes. They've both failed him on so many levels.

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Christ on a bike, it gets worse. Never seen two absolute wooden shitstains doing an advert EVER! This is completely laughable!

What a couple of utter clowns these two are. 🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

bluecups

VIP Member
Freddie looked really uncomfortable in that video, the way he was clutching the duvet round himself whilst Fake lay all over him. The lights were off, the kid was in bed trying to go to sleep FFS. Forcing him to say how much he was looking forward to the footy match. If I were Fred's dad I'd knock seven shades of shit out of that hook nose, syrup wearing predatory bully.

I fucking hate Jake Quickenden, he's a cunt and a n0nce.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30