Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's on his fingers, look like sweets? Don't they ever do anything with that kid?

View attachment 2798955
Looks like raspberries to me, he seems to be an a mission this week to prove he is a good dad, except it don’t count when you need your own mother there to parent with you. Something really amiss this week, I hope she has walked for the sake of her own mental Heath. If she had disappeared for surgery, I think she would have shared it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Is he having a nap now then😅😅😅😅 poor Fakey tired out after doing parenting duties, not even by himself🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He absolutely never does a thing around that house, confirmed by having to tell a load of strangers on the internet what he’s managed to “get done” sad 🐓

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She shared the state of her face when she had it all lasered off. It’s obvious she’s got fake tits, teeth and lips so I don’t think she’d be secretive at all. Same if she was on holiday, she’d be bragging. And if it was a “work opportunity” that was secret, she’d have still let people know what she’s doing.

tit has hit the fan. Didn’t they still have both RRS on the drive not long ago so that could be his broken one in the video of Leo? It’s been obvious for ages that he’s only allowed very minimal contact with Fred. Will be very interesting to see what happens in the next few days.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t know why this pisses me off so much cos it’s not my kid (thank god) but to take him out in public with that birds nest is so bloody lazy. A few minutes with a brush, that’s all it takes, you can even film it you horse teethed big lugged wrinkled pathetic excuse for a man 😡
IMG_5051.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
He's been utterly incessant this week. That kid doesn't have a moment's privacy ffs.

The last time we saw Squidward was on the 26th February and that was only briefly. I wonder if her sister gave her a good talking to? I know I would have a long time ago. 💯

All this prick seems to be doing is trying to prove he's a hands-on dad but he can't even do that because he needs mummy to hold his hand all the time. He's utterly pathetic and Zelda and DoorMatt are pathetic for running around after him.

431226518_379398604886007_1510870813562354841_n.jpg

---
I don’t know why this pisses me off so much cos it’s not my kid (thank god) but to take him out in public with that birds nest is so bloody lazy. A few minutes with a brush, that’s all it takes, you can even film it you horse teethed big lugged wrinkled pathetic excuse for a man 😡
View attachment 2799041
It's bleeping disgusting. A nice trim only takes five minutes. He looks like a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
🐔See Fag Ash Lil has posted, has been recommended by someone can't be bothered to find out myself, but the motley crew are in the background just not posting ...saddos

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If that kid was a "genius", he'd be talking, reading, conversing clearly and wiping his own arse after successfully using the toilet.
But unfortunately, the sawn off Einstein there can't do any of them.
So duck off Fakey, and get him looked at by professionals.
It won't happen.

None of them are bothered.

All good for the " awwwwwws" and clicks though , so all of them are secretly thrilled.........

• Sad
Reactions: 15
No Fakey YOU'RE obsessed with Tattle! There's only one reason you've posted that pic & it's not to show the crap picture of the beige pork pie doing nothing. It's just to 'casually' show Flaps is back in town & she's centre stage in that pic not Porkie.
Screenshot_20240306-162618_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She is looking rough, so will they share why she been missing?

Reactions: 16
He's obviously not up to looking after a child by himself , not mentally competent enough, hence zelda and doormatt on-scene.....
Hope flapz has 'woken up'.

Reactions: 18
Does anyone think it’s weird how this weird behaviour kicked off when THAT photo was leaked 🫢

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So if his likes are so piss poor because of the instagram ‘glitch’, how does that work when he posted this after insta was back up and running 😂. It’s the self entitlement that he thinks because he thinks his kid is cute, everybody else should. Maybe if we didn’t see him every day several times a day and they gave him a hair cut, wash and decent clothes to wear once in a while, people might agree with him but who wants to go on instagram and see the same thing day in day out. It must be killing him that his once ‘money maker’ isn’t doing the job for him anymore online.
Why does the twit even care how many likes he gets how childish is he ffs
he’s not normal at all …. I would never post my children to strangers for likes

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Flaps looks so skinny👀He must read here more than we do.But duck face does not have a real job so loads of free time.Maybe she left and creepy Joe and his mother made her come back.

Reactions: 17
He definitely does. I still can't believe that Zelda and Matt are still there. This is getting on for the longest they've stayed.

Don't forget, it's Mother's Day this Sunday. I wonder if RatBoy has booked a table for Flapz? Where the duck is she? Anybody local wanna do a drive past to see if her RR is outside? 😂😂😂

I'd go out and get some popcorn but I don't eat it. 😂😂
Either gone for surgery or some training maybe to go back to her actual job before this influenza tit started
she needs something she is making no money and he’s not exactly bringing in a good enough amount they are in debt and can’t even afford a car or holiday 😂😂

• Haha
I wonder if he’s not allowed to be alone with the children? Maybe due to his poor mental health that’s he likes to play on. Hence his parents there whilst flaps was missing. Fred’s seems to spend most of time at his dad’s (luckily for him) Flaps usually parents alone as he avoids parenting like the plague. I still think the marriage is over, he’s clearly taken that pic just to post to tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.