Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, this is single dad vibes! My ex all over! She’s dirty deleted her last story and has been missing for a couple of weeks! I hope she’s finally seen sense and fucked him over.

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Back to posting Spud daily again 🤬. He really is an absolute bleep the way he uses that child for likes. I’m so glad he’s not getting the engagement on these reels he is so desperate for. He is an appalling father and fails that child every single day.
The irony is that showing off his kid endlessly may hinder his work, I think there are lots of celebrities that choose not to share their children online, professional, those that worry about the safeguarding of their kids choose not to over share.
---
This is all for attention, pretty sure despite knowing he’s a loser she’s stuck.

Reactions: 19
That glass top table is so inappropriate for a house with a young child in it😳😳😳
What has happened at chez Quickenden, still no sighting of Flappy🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 15
The irony is that showing off his kid endlessly may hinder his work, I think there are lots of celebrities that choose not to share their children online, professional, those that worry about the safeguarding of their kids choose not to over share.
---
This is all for attention, pretty sure despite knowing he’s a loser she’s stuck.
I’m convinced his oversharing and attention seeking on social media definitely stops him getting work. Even though where it comes to kids, unfortunately a lot of these brands don’t give a tit about these instacunts exploiting their kids online. Look at Stacey Solomon. She posts her youngest kids constantly in the bath, uses them for ads, etc… and she’s still inundated with work.
As for the F&F situation. I think this is another attention seeking exercise from the pair of them. Let’s be honest they’d imply they were having problems if it meant an exclusive in a magazine or engagement on the gram. As for him playing the single dad online. He’s not been there again all day and we know Zelda is still there so he’s hardly single parenting. I don’t know what the pair of them are up to but pretty sure it’s something 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why can't he just play with his child not film it..... oh I know because if he doesn't film it how will everyone know what a fabulous dad he is?
I would of expected him to show him cooking Leo's favourite meal so he can recreate it on mc.
Flapz is hiding something,she wouldn't be hiding herself for no reason,but has she lost followers?

Reactions: 17
You’ve got to be seriously unhinged to share everything you do on social media. He needs attention and gratification with likes to prove he’s popular, or hands on dad, or works hard, he can’t be happy for himself without sharing.

Reactions: 23
🐔Hahahah comments re Purdy, nearly done a Maris and pissed myself 😆 🤣 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That kid is so far removed from being a genius it’s embarrassing!
The video was sped up, in reality it took him 7 hours to complete an 8 piece jigsaw 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Who did it better 😂😂
and look how many comments and likes Sam and Pete have got in comparison to him 🤭 Wonder if Fakey will still do this will Zelda now, like he wanted to the other day 😂 Problem is he’ll never get that sort of engagement even using Zelda and it will also look like he’s copied S & P 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fred is ten on Friday.Lets see if flaps comes out of hibernation for a use my kids for likes post.Loving he is getting only a few thousand if that likes on his Leo posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.