Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think flaps has had her tits done?? Hence Zelda there to help ...
Using up the last of the fight money.....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Think its safe to say when Zelda went AWOL she wasn’t on holiday! Her and Matt don’t have a suntan and she looks ill, Matt looks better than he did a few months ago.
Yes I though he looked better Jessica🩷 and good spot @Vanilla Ice, so where the duck is she🤔🤔🤔
---
The face of bleeping nightmares🤮🤮Has he stuck his pubes on his face and why are they ginger🤮🤮Of course Leo eating a cookie which is as large as his faceView attachment 2798735
He needs the beard dye out, pronto 🤮🤮🤮🤮
---
Those bleeping teeth are horrific, there was nothing wrong with his real ones😵😵😵

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He really is the worst kind of parent.Everything is filmed like what he is doing is somehow special.As parents we do this tit day in and day out.He’s never alone with Leo and flaps although thick as tit and lazy😳cares for Leo as a single parent.Who has his scary looking mother and Matt to clean his house and help with childcare as a 35 year old man.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
He really is the worst kind of parent.Everything is filmed like what he is doing is somehow special.As parents we do this tit day in and day out.He’s never alone with Leo and flaps although thick as tit and lazy😳cares for Leo as a single parent.Who has his scary looking mother and Matt to clean his house and help with childcare as a 35 year old man.
Stupid bleep Fakey does🤢🤢🤢
So it's Wednesday and we've had none stop filming of Leo, absolutely disgusting from Fakey🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Anyone think flaps has had her tits done?? Hence Zelda there to help ...
Using up the last of the fight money.....
I’m definitely leading towards some sort of surgery. If not tits, maybe nose? Don’t know why it’s such a big secret though if it is. She was happy showing off her wonky boulder tits before, if she has had them done, we won’t be getting our long awaited jeans reel. It will be all lingerie instead 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dunno why she keeps butchering herself when her husband likes cock anyway?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What a martyr. Parent takes child swimming. 🙄 He is honestly beyond pathetic and NO, that kid is not clever. That cookie is nearly the size of his head!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
What ever it is at Crackenden Towers it's all been planned. Knobhead has this week off from TFM. Vinegar Tits & poor Matt would've booked their dogs into kennels. The beige pork pie will have had his whole week's itinerary mapped out by Flaps including the time of his swimming lesson as Fakey sure as hell doesn't know a thing about how a toddler's week runs. Flappy for all that's awful & cringe about her would never leave NikNak on a whim. So now we have to deduce where she is &/or what she's having done. She was there the morning they arrived as she took herself off for a walk & most likely left promptly after. Fakey will be loving all this Tattle conjecture thinking he's got one over on us. Except, except he is still the WORST dad out there. You are not Superman, you are Uselessman.
beige pork pie ⚰ 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 22
duck me they must have some miracle water in that swimming pool as it looks like he has has been to Lourdes this morning as his tram lines on his forehead have completely disappeared 🤥 his facial hair is now ginger because the Grecian 2000 has been washed away

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Has anyone noticed that awful voice he puts on when he's talking through the phone to Zelda or Porkie? I can't quite describe it except it's forced & he's trying to ramp up the 'comedy' aspect. It's like it's his stage voice for making his Tena huns giggle & pass a little bit of wee.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think you’re being generous to him saying he’s being a parent 😂 I bet when he’s not filming him, he doesn’t even interact with Spud. For a 35 year old, it astounds me just have clueless he is where it comes to parenting. His child is 3 years old and sadly behind for his age and that cos of him/them. Imagine not being capable of looking after your child for a whole day by yourself, let alone overnight. All these quotes/stories at the moment making out he’s doing everything. Does he not realise him filming himself in London and the gym yesterday, shows he’d yet again left his son being looked after by somebody else for the day 🤷🏻‍♀️
As I typed it I was unsure whether to refer to it as parenting 😝…his version of parenting is different to mine or my husbands.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see Chris Hughes was at another event last night at the Hilton with Pete Wicks and other z listers. No sign of Fakey again 😂
So he implied this morning, his reel didn’t get much engagement on it cos of instas glitch yesterday 🤥 so why has it still only got just over 2,000 likes on it, when he posted it over 19 hours ago and insta was only down for 2 hours yesterday before he even uploaded it?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.